Chapter 7

Forever and Always

After the interview NaYEon went to SM Entertainment and there her fellow Idols are waiting for her.

“Yeonnie ah!” Key shouted as she saw her entering their practice room.

“Bummie oppa!” she shouted back.

She went to see SHINee first.

“Noona..” TaeMin smiled at her.

“You guys look so good.” She look closely to them. “You are missing a member.. Where is Onew oppa?” she asked as she didn’t see him.

The boys are laughing at her because Onew is at her back.

“Boo..” Onew surprised her.

NaYeon jumped in surprise and then she faced Onew. “oppa..” she whined.

“Welcome back..” Onew hug her. “I miss you.. and finally we will be able to work with you here..”

“And I am excited about it too..” she didn’t let go of the hug.

“We saw your interview earlier, you should meet the MBLAQ guys.” Said JongHyun. “They are good boys.”

“You should meet my best bud Joon Hyung..” Onew said as he let go of the hug. “He is really funny and good guy..”

“You are friends with him?” she asked surprised.

MinHo goes to them. “Joon hyung is Onew hyung’s bestfriend ouside SHINee, they are really close..”

“How?” she asked again.

“When MBLAQ debuted, Joon hyung and I used to film shows together, and we are always partners in the games and other stuffs..” Onew explained.

Now what? Seems like NaYeon’s life is really getting complicated. She’s really engrossed in her thoughts and she didn’t notice Key is talking to her.

“Are you okay?” Onew asked. “You just got home maybe its nice if you will go home and rest. Do you want me to accompany you?”

“No, I’m fine I can go home alone, Manager Park is there..”

 

 

The entertainment provided a place to stay for her. Her manager drive her to her new place. The place is same building with the SHINEE’s dorm.

“This will be your new place, what’d you think?”

NaYeon smiled and flopped herself in the bed. “This is nice manager, thanks for bringing me home..” she said and shows a thumbs up sign.

“I should be going now okay, I need to make your schedule for today you can take a rest..”

When her manager left, she get her things and place them to their proper places. There are things she bought for her family and friends. There is box that the contents are only for ChangSun. She bought souvenirs for him every time she went to new places, she already went to different places in Asia and America, even Europe for Paris fashion show, and she’s one of the highest paid Asian model in the world. She scatter all of her things in her bed.

“Oh, so many things..” she sighed seeing the clutter that she made. There are so many different kinds of makeup accessories and shoes on the floor.

Since she can’t go to sleep, she decided that she will have a stroll outside. She freshen up and changed her clothes into comfortable ones.

“Hello Korea..” she said before she finally go out of her room. Since she’s in Seoul she will just walk in order to go to the places that she like.

It’s like she’s coming back to her life four years ago. She’s walking on the street as a normal people, others recognize her and she smiled to them. She went to the mall because she miss strolling there.

She went to see the makeup section and there she saw her face. “it’s really awkward to see my face..” she smiled. And then she looks for other Korean made cosmetics and she saw MBLAQ. “They are promoting cosmetics too..” she look at Joon’s picture. “He’s really famous now..”

Then she went to the clothes section and as usual she can see the faces of Kpop Idols who are endorsing some clothing brands. Her attention is grabbed by something, in the other part of the mall there are girls who are squealing. She saw a familiar face. It was SeungHo and beside him is a beautiful kid. “Oh, the kid is Lauren..” she knew the kid because she used to have a photo shoot with her.

She squeezed through so she can see them clearly, well Joon is not with them.

“Wanted mother..” Mir keeps saying and he’s handing some flyers. He didn’t even notice that he handed a piece of it to NaYeon.

NaYeon looked at the paper. “Wanted Mother? Qualification: Beautiful.. and so on and so forth.. so they are looking for a mother.. to take care of the three kids..”

“SeungHo appa..” Lauren called to SeungHo.

“Neh?”

“I saw someone..” said Lauren as she pointed out the person she saw.

SeungHo looked at the person and there she saw NaYeon who is walking away and it’s obvious that NaYEon didn’t notice him looking at her. And he decided that he will not tell it to Joon.

She continued her stroll downtown, she went to the historical places.

“I miss this country..” she sighed.

Around 7 in the evening she decided to go back to her dorm and take a rest.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At MBLAQ dorm, the kids are not there, they are in the baby house and finally taking a sleep.

“This day is a tiring day..” Mir sat beside Joon who is removing his makeup. “There are so many girls in the mall and I hope we can find a girl for our children.”

“Neh..” Joon replied. Earlier in their filming Joon is very happy and eager because he needs to be like that, but now that there is no camera on front of them he turns his timid side, well because he is still thinking about NaYEon.

“Hyung..” Thunder called.

“Neh?” he answered.

“Wanna talk about it?” Thunder is pertaining to NaYeon. “You can let it all out now.”

G.O and SengHo is waiting for Joon’s reaction.

This time Joon is not acting, this is his true feelings.

Joon clutched his hair. “I just miss her.. I thought I will never see her again. But now she is here and it looks like she is really a different person.” He’s voice is cracking indication that he was about to cry. “I know it’s all my fault, she’s everything to me.. Yes I said that I wanted to be an idol because I wanted to help my family, but another reason is I want to be a guy fit for her. I came from a poor family..” he is now crying. “And she’s an elite, it won’t be acceptable if I stay just like before…”

The other boys understand his reason but if you will think about it, it is really Joon’s fault. He pushed her away from him.

“Joon ah, you need to move on with this..” said SeungHo. “You said that she’s like a different person now, maybe she already moved on..”

Joon shook his head. “He promised me that I will be his oppa forever.”

“that was four years ago Joon..” G.O said. Since he already experienced many relationship he can talk the sense out of Joon. “People changes.. she changed and so are you.”

“Hyung..” Joon was about to say something but Mir stopped him.

“Hyung, calm your mind and take a rest..” he pats Joon’s back.

 

 

Days had past and NaYeon received her schedules. Her manager fixed it already, she had a full schedule, she only have time to rest when the evening comes.

“This is your sched?” MinHyuk asked. “You want to die or what?” he asked with sarcasm.

“Oppa, that’s nothing.. when you see my schedule in New York you will get angry.” Then she laughed.

“What are you feeling that you are back now?” He asked.

“I am happy, when I left I already started my new life..”

“I saw your interview last time.. You are talking so casually about ChangSun.. what are you planning to do?”

“About what oppa?”

“You are here now, and you may see ChangSun anytime and anywhere..”

“oppa, I was young back then and I’ll admit it, I loved him..”

MinHyuk raised his eyebrows. “Loved?”

“Yes, past is past oppa.. In order to have a new life, we all need to move on. Besides I’m happy now..”

“With Onew?” he wants to confirm if his sister is inlove with the SHINee’s leader Onew.

“Oppa, Onew oppa is making me happy now.. I like him and we are friends, though he already confessed so many times to me. He understands me..”

“But do you know that Onew and ChangSun are good friends??” as a brother MinHyuk is really worried about the possibility that may happen to the two boys. “If you will ask me, four years ago I know that ChangSUn is really in love with you and you feel the same way to him. NaYEon ah, think about this…. You need to think this a thousand times. I saw how ChangSun treats Onew.”

NaYeon can’t say anything but sighed. “ChangSun is Onew’s hyung and they are very good friends and you are worried that I might ruin it for them. Don’t worry about it..”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello to you.. yes you who reads this story.. I hope you will continue to read this story.. and do leave some comment neh :D

 

~MiHyukie~