Chapter 5

Forever and Always

The day of the anniversary came, it will be held in the open arena in Seoul. There are no tickets and everyone can come and watch. There are different groups that are going to perform, some will sing, act and do some different dances. For NaYeon’s group they are going to dance ballet and then hip hop and then NaYeon’s solo which she earned because she’s the top dancer of the school.

She’s going to perform second half of the program so in the morning she’s in the admission booth where they entertain people.

“Na Yeon ah, do you think many people will come today?” asked her classmate.

“Of course, our school has a good reputation and I know many people will come..” she answered happily.

“You are not nervous?”

“Nervous to what?” she replied.

“You are going to perform solo later, with this big audience.”

“I need to get used to it, once I get nervous I know I’m going to mess up. SO all of us needs to be focus..”

Slowly the people are entering the arena and they are counting the numbers of the people who come.

 

Meanwhile.

“Hyung there’s an event.. Look that’s the name of your former school right?” CheolYong said as he pointed out the banner.

“Yeah today is our school’s Anniversary. And the students are going to perfrom..” he explained.

“You should be there right?” ByungHee asked.

“Yes, supposed to be I will dance with my partner..”

“Let’s go and take a look, I’m soo interested with it..” SeungHo leads the way.

“Hyung, look at the girl in the admission booth..” CheolYong said as he saw NaYeon. The latter is talking to a guy and smiling at the same time.

ChangSun saw that and he is happy to see her, well her mom is right she really lose weight. They are approaching the entrance and the girls beside NaYEon squealed.

“hey what’s the matter?” she asked.

“Look..” her classmate pointed out.

“ChangSun oppa..” she mouthed.

“ChangSun ah!” her classmates called and they hurriedly went to him.

“You are famous hyung..” said Cheundung.

When they finally arrived in the administration booth.

“Yah NaYEon ah, its ChangSun..” he classmates are really noisy.

“Arraso..” she said. “Annyeong..” she plainly said to him.

“AIsh yah, don’t say that you two didn’t see each other for a long time and you became awkward to each other.”

Okay their classmates are really pulling her strings this time.

While ChangSun’s friends are really looking at the scene.

NaYeon diverted the topic. “Hi, you must be ChangSun’s friends..” she smiled to them.

“You are so pretty..” CheolYong said straight forward.

And NaYeon blushed because of that. “Kamsahamnida..”

“I am Bang CheolYong, and this is my hyungs.. Park CheunDung, Yang SeungHo and Jung ByungHee..”

“Hello, I am Kim NaYeon..” she bowed.

“Why did you drop the word oppa?” ChangSun suddenly asked. Irritation is obvious in his tone.

“There are seats available in front since you are one of the past students you can seat there together with your friends..” NaYeon didn’t answer his question.

“Na-“ ChangSUn was about to retort but SeungHo hold his shoulder.

“Thank You NaYeon shi, we will go there.” SeungHo said and signaled the guys to follow him. “What’s with your manners ChangSUn ah.,”

“She didn’t call me oppa.” He whined just like a child who didn’t get a candy.

“Well maybe she’s angry because you didn’t talk to her for so long?” ByungHee added. “Well we are really busy and stressed out about JiHoon hyung.

 

They settled in the place where NaYeon said and then the program finally started, there are speaker and people who talk about the University.

NaYeon and the others are preparing for their first dance number. It will be the hip hop dance that Onew helped her to add some choreography.

“Are we ready to do this?” she asked her classmates and they all nods. “Now show them what we got..” she said and cheered.

“Now for our next performance, we are going to see the performance of our school’s ballet group, but now they tried different dance just for this even. Here they are our, KNUA Ballet group..” when the host introduced them they went to the stage.

 

“Ballet? They said they are ballet dancers right hyung?” CheolYong asked ChangSun.

“Neh, I am one of them before.” He saw NaYeon with her costume, she shows some skin into it. “She will dance hip hop?”

Once the beat started the five boys drop their jaws. The ballet team is dancing the song of their JiHoon hyung.

“seriously? They are ballet dancers?” SeungHo asked as he shook his head. “they are really good.. especially the ones in the middle.” He is pertaining to NaYeon who is dancing so gracefully and so hot.

“I never knew that she can move like that..” ChangSun said. “She matured in dancing..”

“Let me say that you both matured in dancing..” ByungHee added.

NaYeon is enjoying herself as she dances, she can see the faces of the audience and they are really entertained by their performance. She looked at ChangSUn and there she saw his reaction, the latter is really surprised by it. As they ended the dance number all of them took their bow.

 

“Wow that was really cool..” CheunDung said. “If you didn’t passed you are there right hyung?” he asked ChangSun.

“Yes, I am definitely there.. they all excel in dancing.. especially NaYeon,  and I’m sure they are going to dance ballet later.”

“Do you want to be with them?” SeungHo asked.

“There is a part that I want to be with them in that stage, but I am really determined to do and train with you..”

When NaYeon and her group went the their dressing room they are really excited about the event.

“Oh my god, did you guys feel that? We are really good.”

Her classmates are talking and talking while NaYeon got a text message from someone. She went out of the dressing room and went to the person whom she got a message.

“Oppa..” she hug the person.

“I saw your performance.. It was really awesome..” Onew showed a thumbs up sign. “I’m with our manager, they are looking for possible students who are qualified to be part of our entertainment. But you know what? He picked you, I think you are really irresistible..”

NaYeon laughed. “You are joking me right oppa..”

“No I’m not..” he said and pinch her cheeks. “You better go back because you are going to perform again right..”

NaYeon smiled and went back to their room, and there she change into her ballet costume.

 

Before their performance there are other students who performed so they will be able to take a rest.

When they were called again, the people applaud for them.

“This is her forte..” ChangSun said with a smile.

His friends are carefully looking and watching them perform. A familiar song came.

“Oh, it’s the swan lake..” SeunHo said.

But this time, NaYeon is not the swan, she gave the position to her other classmate because she’s going to have her solo later.  And ChangSun knew that.

“You are right.. it’s her forte hyung..” CheonDung said.

 

Then again as the performance ended the people cheered for them.

NaYeon is the last student who is going to perform.

“For our last performer of the day, she’s our top student dancer in the University. She works her way up and finally owned the number one spot. She Major’s Ballet but she can definitely move like hip hop, a straight A student and very passionate to what she do. Ladies and gentlemen to formally close this events performance, may we present to all of you Ms. Kim NaYeon to perform her ballet piece.

 

“She’s the top dancer?” ByungHee asked. “wow she’s so talented.”

Ailee’s song, Heaven is the song that she’s going to perform.  She’s wearing a color white ballet inspired dress and she didn’t tied her hair and she even put an eyeliner.

“Look at her movements..” CheolYong said. “It’s like she’s flying.. her body is so light..”

“She created her own routine..” ChangSun said as he take a video.

NaYeon created this routine especially for ChangSun, he is the inspiration of the dance. And she can really related to the meaning of the song. As the performance ended she gained positive reaction from the audience and to the school staff itself.

The school director gave his closing remarks and then the event finally ended and it’s already evening. NaYeon was about to look for ChangSUn but she didn’t saw him. She got surrounded by the students and people who wanted to take picture with her and some press people for an interview.

“Hey did you see changsun?” she asked her classmate.

“Nope..”

And that is the last time that she saw ChangSun.

 

Months had passed and she’s really doing well with her class, she advanced some subjects so she will be able to graduate early. She didn’t do things for herself, she study and study. She got featured in different magazines because of her talent and ability, she got an offer to do a beauty product commercial but she turned it down. Instead she agreed to have a photoshoot with the product and endorse it. She already had an offer to be a model and that is the thing that she wanted to think about.

 

ChangSun and the other boys are really doing a good job in their training days, ChangSun didn’t went home for months because the things in the training camp is really different. JiHoo is pushing them in their limits and they already lose so many pounds because of the training. They always sneak out their dorm to drink and ChagnSun is really a strong drinker. But this time is really different.

“What the heck, Changsun ah, stop that..” SeungHo said as ChangSun played in the street with the orange cone placed on the road.

“This is bad, he is really drunk..” CheolYong shook his head.

And then they saw ChangSun lying in the rag in one of the restaurants..

“Yah, stop that.” ByungHee is laughing because of ChangSUn.

“This is a problem.” CheunDong sighed.

ChangSUn stand up and went to the grocery store. There he saw the poster of NaYeon’s beauty product. “Yah NaYeon ah.. bogoshipoda..” he hold on to the wall.

“Yah ChangSun ah, let’s go home..” SeungHo takes him away from the poster.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chapter 5 posted :D