Chapter 14

Forever and Always

They arrived in NaYeon’s dorm around 8 in the evening.

“Thanks for the company, I hope we can do well in the next practice..” she said to him.

“No problem, I should be the one thanking you because you accompanied me..” he bid his goodbye.

 

NaYeon enters her room.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Joon heard it and he went back to NaYeon’s room. “NaYeon ah!” he knocks on the door.

NaYeon opened it and she hurriedly hugs Joon. Her face is full of terror. “Joon..” she called.

“Shhhh it’s okay…”

The people in the other rooms went out to see what is happening outside. They saw the two idols hugging. NaYeon is crying. Her room door is wide open so they saw what’s inside.

Joon is shocked to see what’s inside NaYeon’s room. “Shhh don’t worry..”

Inside NaYeon’s room is a dead dog and it’s blood scattered on the floor, there are dead birds too and there is a picture of her hanging in the ceiling with the caption ‘You are only mine..’ the picture is full  of blood.

“Who would do this? Sasaeng??” she asked.

“I think so…” Joon said as he look into his eyes. “Are you okay?”

The scene is causing commotion already. SHINee boys are not there because they had filming to do. Joon calls the police and they arrive immediately. NaYeon’s manager is there too.

“Thank you for not letting her go home alone..” said the manager to Joon.

“Ne. it’s my responsibility because she’s with me.. Where is she going to stay for the meantime?” he asked.

“We will let her stay in one of the other groups room first.. we need to conduct an investigation regarding to this.”

“Joon..” NaYeon called. “Call me when you get home safe okay.. Thank you..” she said and hug him.

“You be safe okay..”

NaYeon go with her manager while Joon went home.

 

The following days the news broke out to the public and there are pictures of the scene and the two hugging idols, there are people who wanted to ask for an interview but NaYEon turned it down even Joon because they wanted to clarify the hugging scene. There are different fangirls defending Nayeon saying that. ‘What will you do if you saw your room like that? Will you jump for joy? Commonsense people’ others praised Joon for being with NaYeon through the scene. ‘Joon oppa is so cool..’ and so many other stuffs.

The management assigned some guards for NaYeon because the police concluded that the person who did that is really dangerous and psycho and he may hurt NaYeon in the next attempt.

 

Days had past and they need to show Rain the routine that they made.

“How are you?” Joon asked as they wait for Rain in the practice room.

“I’m fine now, and I got more sensitive about my surroundings.. I hate this..” she sighed.

“NaYeon ah..” Rain came. “I heard the news..”

“I am fine now JiHoon shi.. so why don’t we proceed to the dance..?” she suggested and the boys agreed to her.

She and Joon went to their positions and once the music started they dance their routine. For the past days that they are really cooperating very well and they are enjoying it. No flaws and no fighting. Rain is really observing them, and he can see that NaYeon is really controlling the dance and Joon is there to support her. He admire her skills, and somehow he saw Joon dance straight ballet and he still got the skills. There are liftings and Joon carried her very well. The trust is really there. The ending is just simple, they just part ways.

Rain clapped his hands after their performance.

“How is it?” NaYeon asked.

Rain smiled. “Its really good, I am sure the audience will be very entertained to it..”

“Yes..” NaYeon jumped and hug Joon. “Told you we can do it..”

“The whole dance I was trembling..” he said. “I can’t do the things that I used to do..”

“Yeah, you can’t show some skin..” Rain added. “You can’t rip your shirt and you can’t do this..” he imitated Joon in how he raised his arms.

NaYeon laughed because of it. “So Cool JiHoon shi.. So I think we will just see each other in the rehearsals..” she said to Joon.

“Yes.. I have filming to finish..” he agreed.

“Aish. You know what, you guys looks good together.. It’s just a waste that you two didn’t end up with each other.” Rain sighed.

“There are things that didn’t really work as we expect it..” said NaYeon and then she get out of the room. “See you soon..” she bowed to them.

Joon is there left standing looking at the door. “SO the people around us see that we really look good together..”

“Neh kid..” Rain places his arms over Joon’s shoulders. “Its a waste that you let her go. The way she look at you when you are auditioning last time is really precious.”

Joon just sighed.

“Right kid, you go and take your rest..”

 

Since the incident NaYeon can’t go outside alone because the ent is so protective over her. She had three guards with her and her manager and the other coordi noona’s when there is filming.

 

The day of the awards. She’s going to sit beside SHINee and MBLAQ.

They need to walk in the red carpet and it’s not really new for her. The SHINee boys are the ones who go first, followed by the MBLAQ.

“Did you saw NaYeon noona?” Mir asked his hyungs.

“No..” they shook their heads.

“She’s very beautiful..” Mir said in satisfaction. “Neh hyung, sorry but she is beautiful that your wife..” he said to Joon and the latter frowned his eyebrows. “Simplicity is still the best.”

When NaYEon stepped in the red carpet, she is not alone. She’s with her , of course its Onew. She’s wearing Orange pink sweet cocktail dress, above knee and she’s wearing her white Chanel heels, she had light make up and her eye liner is very beautiful. 

(THE DRESS LOOKS LIKE THIS)

 

She had simple accessories on her, her hair is styled in a bun and there is a flower at the side on the bun.

The camera keeps flashing in front of them.

“You look really good..” said Onew.

“You too oppa..” she said as she waved at the people.

 

“You see??” Mir told his MBLAQ hyungs.

“Wow..” thunder said. “She is a model but she is just simple.”

“I have to agree this time..” SeungHo said.

They all look at Joon, the latter is still looking at NaYeon.

“Now what hyung?”Mir keeps talking.

“Aish, shut up okay..” Joon said.

 

The other artists are already inside including them. But the program is not yet starting so the other artists went towards NaYeon and they asked to take picture with her, she’s in between MBLAQ and SHINee boys.

“Noona, lets take a picture..” Mir said as he passed by Joon.

“Oh neh..” She smiled in the photo and then she look at Joon. “Wae? Why are you looking like that to me?”

“Hyung wants to take picture with you too..” Mir said. “Come on hyung I’ll take the picture..”

NaYeon and Joon posted for the picture. And then NaYeon diverted her attention to Onew who is beside her. “I’m looking forward to SHINee’s performance..”

“We are just going to sing. But you are going to dance with Joon hyung..” said Onew.

“Yes, and I hope that we will perform well later..”

“I bet you will..” said Key on the other hand.

“Then lets all give our best in this program..” she pump her fist up.

 

The program finally started, there are different awards that the artists are going to receive. Joon is one of the artists who will give an award and his wife is nominated there. Well they still continue to show affection to each other though they are in the awards. And NaYeon pouted about it. Then she looks at Onew who is really enjoying the awards. SHINee is going to perform their ballad song the title is One. NaYeon smiled because of it, its her favorite song.

One the other hand Joon remembered the song, when they are young, it’s the song that NaYeon used to sing always. She look at her priceless expression, she is smiling and looking at Onew, then he look at Onew the latter is exactly looking at NaYeon. Its like he is dedicating the meaning of the songs to her.

NaYeon is singing with the boys and she exactly remember the times that she used to sing the songs for Joon but the latter didn’t notice her feelings back then. But now someone is singing this song for her. And she feels very happy about it.

“Stop staring at her Joon..” SeungHo said to him.

Then Joon shook his head.

As the song ended the SHINee boys went back to their seats and the program continues. It is really enjoying because of the awards and other performances after the giving of award. NaYeon and Joon is called to the dressing room to prepare their own dance.

The coordi noona’s are fixing their hairs, NaYeon will let her hair down just like the usual while Joon will tie his hair up in a stylish way so in order for him to become cool.

“Really Joon?” NaYeon is laughing. “You will tie your hair like that?”

“Wae?” he is smiling. “This looks cool…”

“Ani, that looks hot..” she said and shook her head then look back in the mirror.

Joon blink his eyes and blushed.

“Our Joon is blushing because of you NaYeon ah..” the coordin noona said.

“Jinja?” NaYeon look at Joon. “You are so cute..” she keeps teasing him.

“Yah stop that..” he demanded.

 

When the finished their hair and makeup NaYeon put on her MY FAIR LADY Romantic Halter Ballerina Tutu Princess Dance Costume. The color of her halter top is black and her skirt isblack with a touch of pink and a pink bow belt. 

 

 

 

Joon is wearing his pants not the traditional one for ballet and a white sleeveless shirt that exposed his oh so nice biceps.

 

 

NaYeon was about to wear her ballet shoes.

“Yeonnie ah..”

NaYeon looked at him and she saw him handing her a shoe box. “Eh?”

Joon sat beside her. “open it..”

NaYeon opened the shoe box and she saw a beautiful ballet shoes. “Joon?” she hold on to the shoes.

“You said that I should repay you when I get my first salary as an Idol, and there it is. When I got my first salary I kept it, and I ask a ballet shoes maker to make this personalize shoes for us.” He showed his shoes.

Joon’s ballet shoes is much simple that hers, her shoes has crystals on the side and its elegant. And inside the shoes their names are written.

“Joon shi…” the only thing she said.

“Let me okay.” He take the shoes from her hands and he knelt down to put the shoes to her. The staffs and other coordi noona’s are looking at them and they find it very cute.

“It suits you.. you look very beautiful..” he said.

NaYeon looks at her feet, the shoes is really beautiful. “Joon shi, gomawo yo..” she said and tears starting to form in her eyes.

“Yah, don’t cry.. you will ruin your makeup..” he said as he rub her back. “I just did what I said many years ago..”

NaYeon hug him. “Thank you…”

“Hmmm so emotional..” the noona said. “SO you guys know each other since them?”

Joon nods. “Neh, we are best friends..”

“Wow that’s nice, so let me take a picture of you two..” said the noona.

They both pose for a photograph.

“Give your best shot..” said the noona.

 

NaYeon and Joon went to the back stage and they are waiting for the signal of the MC. The floor director said that they should go to their places, since the lights are close and the spot light is on the MC the audience may not notice them.

NaYeon readied herself and look at the audience, she can see them but they can’t see them she look at Joon and the latter showed him a peace sign. As the MC introduce them the lights , and they both switch to their characters as performers.

“Wow Noona is really beautiful in her dress..” TaeMin said in amazement.

“Neh, she is..” Key added. “I like her dress.”

“My NaYeon is really beautiful..”Onew said to them, he is smiling.

“Our leader nim is totally in love with our NaYeon shi..” JongHyun added as he pats Onew’s back.

 

 

The two started to dance their routines, NaYeon is smiling towards Joon, and the latter is showing his sincere smile that will fit their performance. Their facial expression is changing when the rhythm of the songs changes too, their touches conveys many meanings. And their feelings are channeled through the dance. The audience are really engrossed to it, they saw the Ballerino side of the cool guy Lee Joon and the modest side of the model NaYeon. They we’re amaze when Joon lifted NayEon it’s like he is lifting a thin paper because he felt no weight. Their eyes are talking to each other.

“Hyung is really enjoying himself..” Thunder said to his other hyungs.

“It’s the first time that I saw him very dedicated in dancing his former profession..” SeungHo said.

“I have to agree that they really look good together..”G.O. added.

“She is a goddess..” Mir said while watching.

The performance is near its ending, NaYeon is preparing for the ending part which they have to walk apart. She was about to walk far away from him but then Joon grabs her hands and face her to him, her eyes widened because the later was about to kiss him, but luckily the lights turned off. Then she felt something on her lips. It was Joon’s lips, he kissed her.

They heard the applause of the audiences, Joon broke the kiss and hold her hands, so when the lights again they are standing beside each other. They saw the audience standing. Smile crept both in their faces and they both bowed and wave towards them, still holding each other’s hands.

Its not the first time that Joon kissed a girl because he did some drama’s and MV but this time its really different, the feeling is true and pure. NaYeon can feel the trembling hands of Joon. After they wave they went back to the dressing room to change their clothes. No one is speaking to each other. But they are both happy about the performance.

They went back to their seats.

“Noona you are so good..” TaeMin said.

“Thank you..” she replied.

“The last part is really something..” Onew said. “Did you kiss?” he asked looking at his hyung.

“Eh?”Joon reacted.

“ANiyo..” NaYeon answered and give Onew a smile. “Of course we didn’t..”

“Hmmmm..” Onew said. “I thought you guys..”

“No we’re not..” Joon said as an assurance to Onew. But SeungHo look at him the looks that says ‘I know that you kiss her.’

The event went well and the people who won the award got interviewed outside the venue.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update for all.. so things are doing good so far for NaYon and Joon.. hihihiihihi

~MiHyukie~