Chapter 11

Forever and Always


Days passed and they are all busy doing some schedules, NaYeon is really taking good care of the kids and the kids really like her. And her popularity is taking place in Korea, she got different photo shoots for clothes endorsements. She spends most of her time with the kids if they are not filming she just go to the mall with them. 
 
Joon is enjoying himself in different shows and he enjoys his time in WGM, there are articles about him being a good husband to his virtual life. They got married and with that he slowly forgets his feelings for NaYeon because he can see that the latter is enjoying her time with Onew. And currently he is in Hawaii, enjoying his honeymoon with his so called wife.
 
“Joon hyung enjoys his Hawaii experience.” Mir said, they are currently filming hello baby.
“Neh, I can see that..” SeungHo said, still he is being mean to NaYeon.
“I miss Joon appa..” said Leo.
“You probably miss hitting him..” Thunder added.
“Ani.. NaYeon umma said that I shouldn’t hit Joon appa..” he pouted
“Very good Leo..” NaYeon said, she brought snack for the boys. “Here..”
“How come you are a good cook noona?” Mir asked.
“When you are living alone you need to know everything by yourself.” She said.
“Joon is coming back today..” SeungHo said and she just nods.
 
The filming for that day went well though she and SeungHo are not really in good terms. And now she’s with her family and Joon’s in a private resto in Seoul.
 
“You look so tired.” Said MinJi, Joon’s older sister.
“I guess so, I’ve been taking care of three kids lately..” she said as she drink her water.
“This is the first time that we gathered since you came back..” said BaNa. “you are really beautiful..”
NaYeon blushed. “Mama, you are still the same..”
The food that they ordered came and they started to eat.
“Is there any plans in going back to New York NaYeon?” asked Joon’s father.
“No plans for now, I am so busy and pre occupied for the whole year, but I think I am going to Japan and U.S. for the MBC music festival. I’ll be with the SM Idols.
“Did you already talked to ChangSun?” MinJi asked and NaYeon shook her head.
“We are both busy, he’s busy with WGM duties and to his wife..” she said without looking at them.
“Are you dating Onew?” MinJi asked again.
She got surprised by that question. 
“News said that the two of you are really close and there is a possibility that you two will end up being together.”
NaYeon sighed. “well, news elaborated it but I guess there is nothing wrong about dating Onew, he is a good guy.”
“Sorry I’m late…” 
NaYeon shiver when she heard the voice. 
Joon came and he sat beside NaYeon. “I ‘m sorry, I just came back from Hawaii..”
“Its nice that you came..” MinHyuk said. “You look so tired too..”
“Neh hyung.. I am..” he said and then he drink his water.
 
There is an awkward aura in the air. Well he heard what NaYeon said about dating Onew.
“How’s Hawaii?” his mom asked.
“It’s nice, and very beautiful..” he looks so normal and not affected by NaYeon’s presence.
And then they both take a food in one plate, and they looked at each other.
“Oh mianhe..” NaYeon said and take back her chopsticks.
“Aniyo, here its yours..” Joon placed the food in NaYeon’s plate.
“Yah…” MinHyuk said. “Can you two please talk like the usual..” MinHyuk is irritated. “I hate seeing you two being like this.. you guys are bestfriends..”
NaYeon sighed and drink her water. “Thank you so much for the food but I think I need to go now.” She stand up and bowed to them. “See you soon..” she said to them and then leave.
And now they all look at Joon.
“Mwo?” he asked.
“Aren’t you gonna go and follow her?” MinJi asked with irritation. “Yan ChangSUn ah, there is a possibility that she and Onew can be a couple.. it’s been a moth that she is here and you two didn’t talk properly.”
“Wae? Onew is a good guy.” He said as he continue to eat.
“You really want to let her go now?” MinHyuk said. Their parents are not talking.
“Hyung, if that is our destiny and then we can’t do anything about it.”
“ChangSUn..” his dad said. “Don’t you ever regret if she falls for someone else..” the only thing that he said.
And then Joon placed his spoon in the table, he stand up and bowed to their family. “I will be going now, thank you for the food.” He was about to leave but then he noticed NaYeon’s coat, he takes it.
 
NaYeon is walking outside and it’s really cold, she regret leaving without taking his coat.”Aish babo yah..” she sighed. But then she laughed seeing the smoke coming out of . “Whooooshhh” she blew and laugh to herself. 
The Joon saw her enjoying herself playing with smoke. “Still such a kid..” he said to himself and then he walk towards her.


NaYeon saw Joon and she stop playing.
“Why did you stop?” he asked. “You left your coat..” he handed it to her.
“Thanks for this..” she smiled and wear it. “owh it feels better..”
Joon closed their gap. “NaYeon ah, can we please talk?” he asked.
NaYeon though that its already time to have closure for the things from the past. “Neh, I think it’s the best idea for now…”
Joon nods. “Lets go to the coffee shop, its too cold here..”


Then they walk towards the nearest coffee shop in the vicinity. Joon ordered the coffee for them. Now they are sitting face to face. And they both don’t know what to say to each other.
“Neh..” they both said and ended with a laugh.
“you go first..” said NaYeon.
“Nah, you first..” Joon insisted.
“Well, how should I say this… first is congratulations.. for achieving your dream..” she said with sincerity.
“Thank you… you too.. Sorry..” he said.
“Why sorry?” she replied.
“For all the things… you know, the things that I said years ago but it didn’t happen..” 
“Lets forget about that.. we were young back then and those are petty things, the important is now, that we both have a good life. You as an actor and kpop singer while me as a model and ballerina. Soon to be a ballet mistress.”
“Really? You plan to teach?” he asked shrugging off the first sentence that she said.
“Neh, when I got  free time I will open my own ballet school, I met ballet teachers in U.S. so I am planning to contact them.”
“I am happy to hear that, I’m sure it will be a good school. Oh, thanks for taking good care of our children..”
“No problem, the kids are really good and they listens well to me..”
“Neh, I was wondering how did they listen to you? Leo is really a hard headed kid..” he said as he shook his head.
“Well, I guess because of my experiences.. I volunteered in the orphanage in New York.. you are so famous now, I saw your dramas and movies..”
“Neh, I finally achieved it.. hmmm are you really dating Onew?” he is still curious of course.
“Onew is such a good friend to me, he confessed but like what I said before, I don’t plan having a relationship for now..” 
“is it because of me?” now Joon is serious.
“Lee Joon shi..” she said.
“ChangSun.. changSUn is my name..”
NaYeon sighed. “ChangSUn ah..”
“Where is the oppa?” he demanded.
”ChangSun oppa..” she said and Joon smiled at her. “I’ll admit it, I fell in love with you when we were young, you are the only guy in my life back then, I wished that you love me back but the truth is you treat me as your younger sister. Its hard to keep it a secret and I bet our families know about it, well we are young and vulnerable. But when you left, and the kiss… I hoped that maybe you love me too…” she said while smiling, really thinking that she is an idiot. “Well that’s part of growing up..”
Joon is silent. “I feel the same way.. I love you but then there are things that we need to put first..” he wanted to say many things to her but then he stops himself, once he said it he will never forget her feelings for her. 
NaYeo smiled. “We fell in love at the wrong place.. its nice that we finally talk about this, we will be able to let go of our feelings..” she said hoping that she will let go of her feelings for him.
“Neh.. Onew is a really good guy.. I hope he will make you happy..” 
“Neh, he is.. he took care of me very well. And you too, I heard that you are doing well with your wife..” she despise the word wife.
“Neh, Hawaii is a nice place, and I really do enjoy her company…”
“I guess this is the new start for us.. new chapter of our lives..” NaYeon extend her hands for a handshake. “Let’s be friends Lee Joon shi..” 
Joon accepted the handshake. “Neh, Irish shi..”