Chapter 12

Forever and Always
After their coffee Joon walked NaYeon to her own car. “Thank you..” he said.
“Thank you.. and I hope we do well in our own careers..” she said and then she enters the car and drove off.
“It’s the end of us..” Joon looked at the sky. “is this our destiny..” he sighed and then walk to his own car.
 
NaYeon arrived in her house and before she finally arrive in her room she collapsed in the living room. Tears started bursting out from her eyes. “I need to do this.. I need to..” she tried to stop her tears but its not working. “Wae? Why it has to be like this?” she can’t breathe from constant crying. “Saranghae ChangSUn ah.. “ she said as she clutched her chest.

 

Joon is on his way to his dorm but he himself can’t accept the decision that they both made. “Andwae..” he said and then hurriedly maneuver his car and went to NaYeon’s dorm. When he arrived in the dorm he entered the elevator and went to NaYeon’s floor. 

 

NaYeon finally stopped crying and she decided to take a bath to cool down herself and her emotions. She’s wearing her under clothes when the door of her dorm opens, revealing a sweaty Joon because he run from the elevator.

 

“Joon shi..” she got surprised and didn’t had a chance to cover herself because Joon dashed to her and hug her.
“I can’t NaYeon… I can’t do it..” he said to her ears.
“Joon…” she’s in the verge of crying again. She slowly pushed him away from her. “We agreed to do this Joon..”
“Can you really do it? Aren’t we hurting ourselves? Do we really don’t feel anything for each other?” he keep asking and was about to cry too.
“This is not good..” she turn back but Joon grabbed her and they collided on the floor. She’s on top of him.
“NaYeon ah..” he said as he look into his eyes.
 
“Hyung?”
They both look at the owner of the voice.
“Onew oppa..” NaYeon hurriedly get off of Joon and covers herself with the blanket placed in the sofa.
Well they left the door open and Onew saw them. He had flowers in his hands.
“What is this Joon hyung?” he walk towards NaYeon and hold on to Joon’s collar. “hyung, what is this? What are you doing here? What are you doing to NaYeon?”? he asked and he is getting furious.
“Onew oppa..” NaYeon hold on to his hands, which is clutching Joon’s collar. “It’s an accident Onew..”
“but why is here here? Hyung!” Onew wants some answers.
“Onew oppa, he came because I asked him, I forget to give something to the kids and he is near here so I said that he should drop by and take it from me, it was a huge accident and don’t be angry at him..” NaYeon explained hoping that Onew will buy the story.
Onew let go of Joon’s collar, “Mianhae hyung..”
“Its okay.. well I should go now..” Joon said and nods at them.
“Neh hyung, see yah..” Onew is very protective of NaYeon. When Joon left he looked at NaYeon. “Are you okay?”
“Neh I am, by the way, what are you doing here? Its late already..” she said.
“I just arrived from filming.. and this is for you.. so I think I should go now.. you need to take a rest..” he said and ruffled her hair and then he leave.
NaYeon sat on her couch. “Life, why are you so cruel to me…” she closed her eyes.
 
Joon arrived in the MBLAQ dorm.
“Hyung you are here..” Thunder saw him first.
“Hello Hawaii boy..” SeungHo added. “How’s your honey moon?” 
“Its fine hyung.. can I please take a rest now?” he said and went to his room. 
The boys didn’t bother to ask what happened but SeungHo thinks he know the reason.
 
 
NaYeon and Joon are doing well for the past few days, they are talking to each other now and the boys are surprised about it. And slowly SeungHo is opening up to NaYeon. Joon is getting serious in his WGM show. While Onew and NaYeon started to date but they kept it a secret.
 
Another filming day for NaYEon. She’s currently in the market with the kids and Mir.
“So what are we going to buy umma?” Mir asked.
“You really want to call me umma neh..” she laughed because of Mir.
They look around the supermarket, the kids are riding the push cart.
“Appa!” the kids screamed and Mir look at them.
“Neh?” he asked.
“Its Lee Joon appa..” Leo said.
NaYeon looked at the direction, indeed it was Joon and he is with someone. Its Oh YeonSeo his wife in WGM.

 

 

“Oh, you guys are here.. Jagiya..” he called his wife.
NaYeon raise her eyebrow. Mir looked at her. “Nah, don’t worry noona..” Mir said to her then she ruffled Mir’s hair.
“Owhh these are your kids..” YeonSeo says hi to the kids.
“Neh they look good right, just like their dads..” said Joon to his wife.
“And of course they look like their mother too, especially Lauren here, she’s will be a super model like her NaYeon umma..” Mir said, and look at NaYeon. The latter shook her head.
“Yah Mir don’t say things like that..” NaYeon said as he pinch his cheeks. “Hello, I’m NaYeon..” 
“neh, I know you, the super model.. hello I’m YeonSeo, Joon’s wife..”
NaYeon smiled at her. “Wife? What the…” she is smiling but deep inside she likes to grab the girl’s hair. “You are filming WGM?”
“Neh..” said Joon, “how about you? Hello baby?”
“Yep..” Mir said. “Noona and I are having our bonding time..” he said and then hold on to NaYeon’s arms.
“Mwo? Since when did the two of you became that close?” Joon asked.
“Well, since Noona is always in our dorm, and SeungHo hyung is kinda mean to her, I am always there to rescue her..” he said boastfully.
“Jinja? SeungHo hyung is mean to you?”
“Aniyo, its not that..” NaYeon said.
“How about we take a snack after we buy some stuffs?” YeonSeo suggested.
“Nice idea..” Joon added. “Why don’t we finish it up jagiya..”
NaYeon sighed. “Well Mir, lets go and find the other things that we need, I’m sure our kids are hungry now..” she said to Mir and then bid her goodbye to the couple. They continue their grocery and after half hour they are all done, they decided to eat in the coffee shop where they serve different kinds of pastries. 
 
The kids are running around the shop.
“Kids, don’t run..” NaYeon said to them. 
“It’s really nice that they listens to you..” Mir said to her.
“That is part of being a mother, you need to be strict sometimes..” she said.
“Is this part of your filming hyung?” Mir asked Joon.
“neh.. this is still included.. you two seems pretty close now.”
“Of course, well we might not know what will happen next so I need to be close to noona.. When the filming ends I know that she will be busy.. At least I am making a way to be close to her.” Mir keeps blabbering things and Joon is not happy about it.
“Nah, Mir.. you should be close to YeonSeo shi too, because she is your hyung’s wife..” NaYeon insisted. And then she divert her attention to the kids, she’s feeding them with cake.
“NaYeon shi, you like kids?” YeonSeo asked.
“Yes, I do like them. In fact I love being with kids..” she smiled at her.
 
 
They finished their snack and then they both go in separate ways. Joon to WGM staff and NaYeon to Hello Baby staff. The director need the filming because they already did the things that they need to do for the day. NaYeon went home together with her manager.
“Will you be okay alone?” asked her manager.
“Yep, thank you..” she bowed and says goodbye to her manager. When she opened the door she is welcomed by candle lights and the smell of the candles are flowers. She stepped in her room and amazingly look at the table arranged in her living room, there is lit candles and a dinner for two. Then she saw Onew came out of the kitchen, he had bouquet of flowers in his hands.
“I hope you are not that tired..” he said as he handed the flowers to her and kiss her forehead.
“You made all this?” she said as she placed the flowers on the table.
“SHINee boys helped me.” He said as he pull the chair and let NaYeon sit.
“You guys cooked?”
“Neh, we really made this the whole afternoon after we went to film a show.” He said as he take his seat too.
“Oh how sweet of the boys..” she said and then she decided to taste the food. “Oh this taste good..”
“I’m glad that you liked it.. how was your day?”
“It was fun, I had fun with Mir and the kids, and we met Joon and his wife in the grocery.”
“Oh.. seems like Joon hyung is really falling for his wife..” he said while eating and NaYeon stopped because of it.
“EH?, I thought we got married had script?” 
“Neh, it has but then Joon hyung said that sometimes he is not following the script, so I think he is falling for her..”
“Ohhh I see…” she said and then continue eating.
 
After they eat, NaYeon changed her clothes while Onew wash the plates. 
NaYeon turn on the t.V and browse the channel.
“Oh, that is you..” Onew said as he saw her in the TV. The show is the replay of the Paris fashion show where NaYeon is together with the famous fashion models.
“Wow, I kinda miss that..”
“I bet they miss you too..” Onew settled beside her in the sofa and then NaYeon rest her head in his lap so now Onew is looking down at her. “Do you wanna go to sleep now?”
“Andwae.. I just want to stay here with you like this..” then she closed her eyes.
Onew is caressing her hair and it makes her sleepy but then her thoughts keeps thinking about Joon and his so called WGM wife. Since the night that Joon followed her to her house, they didn’t talk about the incident. And for her that is the indication that the latter moved on and so she needs to do the same too. That is why she decided to give Onew a chance.
 
Flashback
NaYeon and the other SM artists decided to spend time in the norebang to release some stress because of their constant filming and shows. It’s the first time that she will experience norebang after four years. Its been 2 weeks after her room incident with Joon and they are not talking about it. 
“Onew oppa, can we go to the park?” she asked, well its late already and there are no other people outside. Since the other talents went to their dorms, Onew and Nayeon decided to go to the park.
 
“Why do you want to go here?” Onew asked.
“Nothing, I just don’t want to go home for now..” she sat in the seesaw and Onew push it.
Onew is telling her some stories about how did his photoshoot went well and how funny and enjyong their filming for that day.
“Let’s try dating..” she said abruptly. 
Onew stopped talking and stood there behind her. When he didn’t reply NaYeon stood up and look at Onew.
“Oppa..” she called.
Onew flashed his full smile. “You want us to date?” he repeated he is worried that maybe she is just joking.
“Neh oppa, lets try dating..” she smiled.
Onew pulled her for a hug. “Gomawo..”
 
End of Flashback

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Update for the week! Onew is kinda sweet.. hihihiih :D