Chapter 22

Forever and Always

NaYeon is spending her time in the onsen. Still she is a guest and a paying customer. 

The water is so warm and it relaxes her stressed body. She’s thinking about her friends and family in Korea.  She didn’t check the social media sites so she don’t know what’s happening to the K-pop world. 

 

“Maybe this is the right thing to do.. “ she sighed.

 

After she took a dip in the onsen she went to the kitchen.

 

“Hello Maya San.. “ she greeted.  “do you need help? “

 

“Oh..  It’s ok Nayeon San..  I can handle this.. “ she’s making onigiri.

 

“It seems fun.. “ NaYeon insisted.

 

Since she is persistent,  Maya let her help. Maya and the other staff of the onsen is really happy to have NaYeon in their place.  The onsen is not that famous and they seldom have a customer but when NaYeon came to them slowly the onsen gained customers again. 

 

“NaYeon san, when I first saw you that day.  I know that you have a problem.. “ Maya said trying to open a conversation. “you are here for 3 weeks already.  I know that it’s kinda personal but is there a problem? “

 

NaYeon can see that Maya is really concerned to her.  “you know what..  I went to Japan to unwind..  Something bad happened to me back in Korea.  I am torn between my friend and bestfriend. My friend whom I dated assaulted me because he is so drunk..  Then my best friend beat him up. I don’t know how to face both of them so I just run away.. “

 

Maya is speechless. “I assume that your best friend like you? “

 

NaYeon sighed.  “I do like him too..  And there are so many things to consider before if we are going to be together.. “

 

Maya hold on to NaYeon’s hand.  “I believe that if you love a person you should fight for it.  We may not know what will happen next. Those things to consider is just making it hard for you..  I may not know what are those but if he will make you happy then you should be with him.. Life is too short NaYeon san. “

 

 

 

 

A month of performing really exhaust the mblaq boys.  They guested in different shows and programs, performed in different music shows but they are enjoying their time. Their comeback is a hit and the album is successful. 

 

“Hyung… “ Onew came.

 

“Onew ah. “ Joon said.

 

“I know where she is.. “ Onew said as he catch his breath. He showed Joon his phone.  “it’s video of her in Hokkaido.  They are debating if it’s her or  not but look at the features Hyung..” Joon carefully look at the video.

 

“let me see. “ Mir look at the video.  “he is right Hyung.  It’s noona.”

 

“Thank God.” Joon said as he look at the video.  NaYeon is in the market together with Kaori.  Since it’s market there are few people who recognize her.

 

“She’s with a girl.. “ SeungHo said.  “do you know her?.” He asked onew.  The latter shook his head.

 

“I need to go there.. “ said Joon.

 

“Wait up Hyung..  We still have schedules to finish.. “ said Thunder.

 

“You can’t decide this on your own again Joon.. “ said G.O.

 

Joon sighed. He can’t do anything about it. For sure Rain will scold him again if he didn’t obey him this time.

 

“You can clear your schedule after the previous ones, ask the management to give you break, or better talk to JiHoon shi..” said G.O.

 

“How about you?” Joon asked Onew.

 

“I do have a clear schedule but you know, she’s wont be happy if I will go there..” Onew sighed.

 

“Then the good thing to do is to finish all the scheds first.. “ Mir said as he look at their schedules. “We still have three schedules here..”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They don’t have any choice but to follow the schedule. But they are happy that they already know where NaYeon is. On the other hand NaYeon had no idea that the boys already know where she is because she is really enjoying her time in the Onsen. She’s close to Kaori and the staff in the Onsen, they already added a new way to make the people attracted to the Onsen, they are performing songs and ballet dances by NaYeon. She also teach Kaori to sing in a good way so she can perform alone.

 

“NaYeon nee, how come you are really good in singing a dancing?” Kaori asked as they are practicing in the performance room.

 

“Well, I finished dancing as a course in college, while singing, I trained under a talent company. There are a lot of talent agencies in Korea who trained people like me and we debuted as either a group, duo, trio or solo artist. As for me, I chose to be a model so her I am..” she showed Kaori her friends. “These are my friends, do you recognize some of them? They are kpop groups.” She showed SHINee, Super Junior, MBLAQ.

 

Kaori shook her head. “I’m sorry nee chan, I don’t recognize them.” She sighed. “I seldom go to the city that is why I don’t know them.”

 

“Its fine Kaori.” NaYeon caressed her hair.

 

“Nee chan, who is this guy?” Kaori saw Joon’s photo. “Why is he tearing off his shirt?”

 

NaYeon laughed. “Well that is Lee Joon Kaori chan, he tore of his shirt because its part of the show.”

 

“Really? They are allowed to do that?”

 

“There are tv stations that allows them to do it.. nah, lets not talk about this okay..”

 

“NaYeon san, Kaori chan. We have guests..” Maya came.

 

“Okay we are going there,” Kaori stood up. “Let’s go nee chan..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What do you mean in Japan?” Rain asked Joon.

 

“Neh hyung, we already finished the promotion now I am asking for a break, even for days only. NaYeon is in Japan and I really need to go and fetch her..” Joon explained.

 

Rain shook his head. “You want to be scolded again ChangSUn ah..”

 

“You can scold me as long as you want hyung but I really need to do this..” Joon is really serious about this. Though he is kinda afraid of his hyung.

 

“The next schedule is a week from now, and you boys have a week of rest and you want to use that in order to get to NaYeon?” Rain clarified.

 

“Neh hyung..”

 

“You should go back before the next schedule ChangSUn, can you do that?”

 

“Yes hyung, I will be back before the show.”

 

Rain smiled at him .”Then go and fetch her.”

 

Joon smiled at him and now he is relaxed. “Thank you hyung..!” he said.

 

“You improved talking to me huh,  you try to be relaxed..” JiHoon laughed.

 

“Hyung..” Joon whined.

 

“Ah wae? Well you did well, you are really my younger version I do admit it now..” he said and pat his shoulders. “Now go get your girl..”

 

“Thank you hyung..” Joon said and went straight to the door.

 

 

 

As he arrive in their dorm.

 

“Hyung, you sure you don’t need any of us there?” Mir said pestering his Joon hyung.

 

“Yah Mir, you just want to see NaYeon..” said Thunder.

 

“I think I will handle this all by myself.” Said Joon with a smile. “This time I will not be afraid of exposure or anything, I need to be true to myself.”

 

“That’s right, don’t think about us or the image of the band. But be safe okay and don’t do reckless things..” SeungHo reminded.

 

“I will hyung, I will.” He is excited in packing his things. “I will be away for a week.”

 

“Hey hyung, be good to noona okay..” Mir reminded.

 

“Oh come on, I am always good to NaYeon..” he retorted.

 

“Don’t make her drunk..” said Thunder.

 

And they all laugh.

 

“Hey, Its not my fault if she got drunk last time..” Joon defended himself.

 

“Really hyung?” Mir added.

 

“Aish, lets stop that topic okay.” Joon said.

 

Once he finished packing, the boys didn’t go to the airport with him so the media wont fuzz about it. His manager accompanied him. There are so many things that his manager told him. Keep it a low profile that’s what he remembered.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

long time no update for my fanfics, i really do apologize abot that.. i am so busy at work! :/ 

 

~MiHyukie`