Chapter 20

Forever and Always

“Lee Joon shi, we heard that MBLAQ is preparing for your comeback, how is it?” asked Shindong.

“Yes, we are having our comeback and we really hope that everyone will like the new song, for me it’s really good.” He said.

“Then again, there is something that I’ve been dying to ask you. In New York you did a photo shoot with NaYeon shi..” SHindong started. “And the shoot received so many praises both here in Korea and New York, and they said that you two have a chemistry and they are looking forward in working with the two of you. What can you say about that?”

Joon smiled and think for a second. “Well, I didn’t expect that I will be praised by some fashion critiques, but the shoot and the clothes itself are very nice. I guess its just at the right time, I am really thankful to NaYEon shi too for including me in the shoot..” he said a very safe answer.

He is in a radio guesting together with the other Kpop artists including Onew. They are both having a great time not after the show, Onew asked to talk to him. Now they are in the fire exit of the building.

Onew is very serious and Joon sense why he asked to talk to him.

“Hyung..” he said and he is really looking at Joon so serious. “Hyung do you like NaYeon?”

Joon was taken aback by the question. “Onew..”

“Hyung just answer me..” Onew said and getting irritated.

“Onew its-“

“Do you still love her?” Onew asked again and by this Joon lowered his head.

“Onew how do you know this things?” he asked.

“Since she came back from New York I noticed everything about you, so I did a little back ground check and I got surprised about what I learned..” he said.

“Onew, things are really different..” he said.

“Just answer the ing question Hyung!” he half shouted.

“Yes..” Joon said returning the serious gaze that Onew gave him. “I love her and nothing will change.”

“I wont give up on her, I will not let you have her..” Onew said as a warning.

“It is war then..” Joon said and accepted the challenge.

And then Onew left him. He sighed and sit on the stair case. He lost his friendship with Onew just to pursue the girl that they both love.

 

 

Nayeon is finally back in Korea after 2weeks, she attended the press conference and launching of the magazine where she and Joon both pose for the apparel. She also saw their billboard together in Time Square and she’s really happy about it.

She didn’t see Joon for the past few days since she came because he is really busy working, NaYeon spends her time always with Onew. She sensed something different to Onew.

“Oppa, are you okay? Is something bothering you?” she asked they are currently having alone time in NaYeon’s new dorm.

“I am okay, I am just tired.” He said and then he reached out to NaYeon’s hands. “I love you..” he said to her.

NaYeon just smiled at him.

For days naYeon and Onew are together, he is always there in her side and she don’t know why.

 

 

She met Joon is the resto that they used to eat when they are still teenagers.

“How are you?” he asked.

“I’m fine, I finished all my schedules in New York and now I am doing some things that I used to do, I also checked out a studio. Because I want to establish my ballet school.” She said as she eats her food.

“Well that is good, I am busy in filming and our album is about to come out.” He said as he pours a soju in her glass.

“Yeah, I heard about that… I bet that’s  nice.. ahmm I almost forgot, I wanted to say sorry and thank you for the last time. Monique said you took care of me when I’m drunk..” she is a bit shy. “Ahmm I didn’t say things right..?”

Joon laughed. “No, you didn’t say any nonsense things..”

Since the photo shoot they became close again but still not being true to their feelings for each other. They are in the middle of a good talk and laughter when someone barged in the small resto and they both got shocked. It is onew and seems like the latter is drunk.

“naYeon ah..” he called when he saw her.

“Oppa?” she said. “What happened?”

Onew hold on to her arms and he pulled her up. “Let’s leave now..” he said in a harsh tone.

“Oppa, wait…” NaYeon is holding into Onew’s hands, trying to pry it away from her. He is dragging her out of the resto.

Joon stood up and followed them outside the resto. When he saw that NaYeon was about to trip he finally removed Onew’s hold to her. “Onew ah, she’s hurting..” he said still resisting his urge to punch him.

Onew pushed him. “I told you that I won’t hand her to you, you will never get her from me.!”

They started to make a scene but luckily there are no people around them. Other than the owner of the resto who knew them since they are kids.

“Oppa stop that..” NaYeon stand in between of the two boys.  “Stop fighting..”

“You don’t understand this..” Onew said to her. “lets go home..” he hold on to her.

“Stop it!” Joon said and was about to grab naYeon from Onew.

“No..” NaYeon said to him. “I am fine Joon shi.. you should go home.. I’ll take care of it..” she said as she is being dragged by Onew.

She let herself go with the drunk Onew and she’s really surprised because for the last years this is the first time that she saw Onew like this.

“Oppa, let me go..” she said.

“No..” he said firmly.

When they reached an alley, Onew let go of her. “How come that we are like this? How long will I wait for you?” he said and was about to cry.

“Oppa…” naYeon don’t know what to say.

“I know all of it, I know about Joon Hyung and you.. it hurts me a lot..” he balled his fist. “I won’t let him have you..” he said and pushed her towards the wall and forcefully kiss her.

“Oppa, no!” naYeon is now panicking, she’s pushing him away but he is really strong. “Oppa stop!” she shouted.

 

 

Back at Joon, he didn’t like the idea of NaYeon being together with the drunk Onew so instead of going home, he decided to follow them, and his suspicions were true, he saw them in the alley with NaYeon being assaulted by Onew. “What the heck!” he grabbed Onew and throw him on the road. “NaYeon ah, naYeon ah..” he look at her, she’s crying already and shaking very hard. “Look at what you did!” he shouted at Onew and grab his collar and punch him right to his face. “You shouldn't treat her like that!” he shouted and continue to punch him.

naYeon snapped out of it when she heard the continuous shouting of Joon. He saw him punching Onew who is bleeding and lying on the road. “Oh my god… Joon stop..” he went to stop him. “Stop it..” she said and hold his arms. “Don’t hurt him..” Joon finally let go of Onew, he stood up.

“What the ! He assaulted you! He almost you!” he shouted as he point out Onew.

naYeon hold on to Onew’s face. “he is just drunk.. he is not like what you think..” she still defended him.

“Aish..” Joon sighed and called someone on his phone.

 

 

They didn’t talk for minutes and Onew is there lying on the ground, passed out and NaYeon is there assisting him.

After 30 minutes, a car came, and JongHyun came out of it.

“Hyung..” JongHyun said as look at Lee Joon and then to NaYeon and Onew on the ground. “What happened?”

“Ask your leader once he wake up, you let naYeon go home safe okay..” he said and then he left them.

NaYeon wanted to go with Joon but she can’t just let Onew go home like that, she needs to explain what happened.

“NaYeon ah, are you okay?” JongHyun asked as he assisted NaYeon to stand up and carried Onew inside the car. “What happened here?”

“Onew oppa came, and he is really drunk.. he assaulted me..” she said and was about to cry again.

“Oh my god.. I am so sorry..” JongHyun put her seat belt on and then he drives home.

On their way home NaYeon is not talking, she’s really in shock and she wanted to leave and stay away from all of them. She didn’t expect that Onew will do it to her. When they reached the dorm of the boys, the other members are really surprised about Onew’s condition. And they are shocked when they learned that Onew did something to NaYeon. NaYeon told them that Joon beat Onew up because of what happened. The boys can’t blame Joon because of what happened. JongHyun accompanied NaYeon to her dorm

“Is it really okay that you are alone?” he asked.

“Yes, I want to be alone..” she said in a weak voice.

“I’m really sorry, I know Onew hyung will be sorry when he wakes up..”

“I know…” she just said and gave him a fake smile. “You should go now..”

 

 

On the other side, Joon came to their dorm, his clothes are kinda dirty and s are really surprised.

“Hyung what happened to you?” Mir asked.

“I just beat the crap out of Onew..” he said as he clench his fist.

“What the heck!” SeungHo said. “Why did you did that?”

“He assaulted NaYeon hyung! What do you want me to do? Just let him be while doing those things to NaYEon?” he exploded and the boys were shocked. “That guy, I didn’t expect that he will do such thing like this..”

“Why did he do that?” G.O. asked.

“He is drunk and he just came to the resto where NaYeon and I are eating, he dragged her out of the resto, I wanted to stop him but NaYeon said that she will be just fine, I didn’t believe it so I came after them and then I saw Onew assaulting her in the alley. I really wanted to kill him..” he explained.

“How come this happen?” Thunder asked.

“Onew knew about me and NaYeon, he knew that we are friends, he even asked me if I still love her, I didn’t say no. and we agreed to pursue her, no one is backing down..”

SeungHo sighed. “Now, everything is ruined.. how’s Onew?”

“I didn’t mean to do a big damage, but I guess make up will not cover it..”

“What the heck Joon! We will get punished because of this, our comeback is just in the corner, teasers are out and the album is already finished.” SeungHo sighed in frustration.

“What do you want me to do hyung?! Just let her and leave her in that situation.?” Joon is now getting angry.

“hey its not what SeungHo hyung meant, Joon hyung..” Mir tried to calm him.

“I’m sorry..” Joon said.

“Then lets all face the consequence of this..” G.O. said. “For sure, our manager will call us after this.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Update update! Sorry for making Onew like that neh.. :D