Chapter 24

Forever and Always

Then Maya and Kaori came, they have the tea with them.  

Kaori served the tea to them. “Nee chan, can you tell me a story about nii chan?” Kaori asked.

NaYeon smiled at her. “Joon is my friend since I was a kid. I told you that I am a ballet dancer right? He is my partner.. we are really close..”

“Too close that we fell in love with each other.” Joon pinch NaYEon’s nose. And the latter blushed. “We we’re apart for four years because I entered the Kpop industry, and I neglected her..”

“I went to New York to train as a model..” naYeon added.

“You two got a roller coaster love story..” Maya added.

“Are you going to stay here too with us Joon nii?” Kaori asked as she sat beside Joon.

“I guess I’m gonna stay for a week because my management allowed me to stay here, but then I need to go nack before my schedules resume..” he explained.

“You guys were given a break? JiHoon oppa allowed that?” NaYeon asked.

“Yes, and he said that I should bring you back..” he smiled.

Seeing Joon smile makes NaYeon so thrilled.

“As much I want to stay and  chat but I need to do some chores, its about lunch time.” Said Maya.

“Oh..” NaYeon stand up. “Let’s go..” she said.

“You don’t have to work NaYeon san, look Joon san is here..” said Maya.

“I can help too..” Joon volunteered. “Its like NaYeon and I are on a reality show..”

“But you are tired, you just arrived..” NaYeon said. “Why don’t you take a rest first and later we will talk..” she smiled convincing that Joon should rest.

Joon sighed in defeat, well she is right he is tired. “Then I will rest.." he said and kiss her forehead.

“I’ll be back..” she said and then the three of them went out and Joon proceed to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joon can’t believe that they are okay now, what more can he ask for? He is famous, he had a money to support his family and he can just ask her to marry him. There are so happy thoughts that floats in his mind and he is really happy about it.

On the other hand, NaYeon is happy too, she was able to achieve her one and only dream, which is to be with Joon and she can go back to Korea peacefully.

“NaYeon san, you can go back being our guest..” said Maya. ” Spend your time with Joon san. At the first place you are a guest here and you can’t do this things..”

NaYeon pouted. “I won’t be able to help you, but can I still perform? Joon can sing very well, there are songs in their albums, he can also dance. At lease let us do what we really do for a living.”

Maya sighed and smiled at her. “Then you may perform..”

“Yey!” NaYeon exclaimed.

“Here.” Maya handed the tray to her. “You should go and eat with Joon san.”

NaYeon is excited as she walk towards Joon’s room, she greeted every people that she see. She knock three times and then she entered, she saw Joon lying on the futon, fast asleep. She placed the tray in the table. She look at him closely, his hair is sticking out anywhere and its really cute, she noticed that he had eye bags under his eyes. She felt bad because the latter is tired and exhausted but then he went to her.

She let him sleep for a moment and she went to the garden, for the first time she opened her social media accounts and her friends are able to call her. She searched for things and videos about MBLAQ and SHINee. She saw the comeback and video of MBLAQ’s new song. She’s really amazed about it, as usual Joon is the guy who acts along with CheonDung. And then she saw a video about Joon getting sprained in a performance.

“Omo..” she said. She looked at the date of the video. “Its just recent..”  then she went back on searching, she saw some compilation of mistakes and crack voices of the boys. She laughed about it not until she saw a drama especial in KBS that Lee Joon is the main actor. “He really excelled in acting..” she smiles. Since she didn’t know what happened in the kpop world for a month she didn’t notice that its already noon, not until Kaori saw her.

“Nee chan?”

“Oh Kaori chan..”

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“Hmmm Joon is sleeping when I came to his room, so I just spend my time here, looking at the kpop news that I missed for a month.. come here let me show you how Joon performs together with his groupmates.” She let Kaori sit beside her and the both watch the MVs of MBLAQ.

“Wow nee chan they are so good in dancing..” Kaori squealed. “Oh! Joon nii is good in ballet too.”

“Joon is good in so many things..” she added.

“He is Jolly and he looks so innocent..” Kaori is amazed in watching some of Joon’s variety show. “Nee chan, there is a festival in the city. Snow festival where the people created different things using snow, is it possible that we can go there?”

NaYeon can see that Kaori really wants to go there. “Do you want?” Kaori nods at her. “Then we will go..” she smiled and caress the latter’s cheeks. “I really miss going to festivals like that..”

“Nee chan, we are going to prepare for supper..” Kaori said.

NaYeon look around her. “Yeah, its getting dark. I guess I need to see if Joon is awake already.”

Kaori went to the kitchen and NaYeon went back to Joon’s room, the latter is still asleep so she decided to unpack his things, she hang his clothes in the closet. She didn’t notice that Joon is l already awake, he walk towards her and hug her from behind. NaYeon flinched because of that. “Oppa..”

“I slept too long..” he whispered as he nuzzled his face to her neck. NaYeon faced him and peck his lips.

“You are tired, I saw what you did for the past month, I searched the internet and I saw your injury..” she knelt down and raised the lower part of the Kimono.” She sighed.

Joon sat in front of her. “What’s wrong?”

“You walked an hour just to reached this place in this situation, you know that you can’t let your feet walk for a long time, you should have let your sprain healed before you went here..” she said as she look into his feet.

“Hey, its okay. It’s better now..” he said as he coaxed her.

“No Joon! If your sprain got worst you won’t be able to dance again.. I don’t want that to happen and it’s all because of me..” she was about to cry again.

“Shhhh..” Joon hug her. “It will be okay.. Its not that aching.. I already rest Yeonnie ah..” NaYeon pout at him. “Aww don’t pout Yeonnie ah, I might kiss you..” he smiled cheekily.

And because of that NaYeon laughed. “You are such a joke..” she said. “Oh, that’s the lunch.” She said as she pointed out the food in the table. “But they will serve dinner and Kaori and I are going to perform, come, lets go to the performance room..”