Chapter 26

Forever and Always

The following day."Can you still do it Joon?" NaYeon asked Joon, the latter is cutting some woods for the fireplace.

"Of course I can!" he said with determination and then he hit the wood with the axe.

NaYeon is there sitting on the chair, looking at her prince who volunteered to do the wood cutting. She smiled seeing Joon's biceps flexed because of the axe.

"Why are you smiling?" he asked.

"I just thought that you are so handsome doing this kind of work.." she smiled she brought out her phone. "Let me take a photo of you.."Joon posed for the photo.

They are having a good time until.

"Excuse me.. You are NaYeon right? And Lee Joon of MBLAQright..?" a teenager asked, she is Japanese. Joon stopped cutting the wood and he stand beside naYEon. 

He looks at her. "Neh, it us.." he said and smiled.

"Can I get a picture of you?" she asked.

"Are you a guest here?" Nayeon asked. The girl nods."Okay.." she smiled. "Let me take a photo of you and Joon shi.." 

"I also want to have a photo with you.." she said to NaYeon.

"Hai.." NaYEon and the girl posed and Joon took the photo.

"It is nice that you are here, Are do you doing a film or something?" NaYeon shook her head.

 "You are on vacation? Both of you?" 

 Nayeon is not answering.

"Yes we are on vacation.." Joon answered.

"Wow that's nice!" she squealed. "thank you for this... seeyou around.." and then she went to the onsen.

"ChangSun ah, what if the picture. you know she is a fangirl and she will post it in her social account. The whole world will see us. together? This will ignite scandal..." she's worried about Joon again.

"So let it be, its not a scandal because it's true. We are together and when I say together, together as a couple." Joon shrugged his shoulders. "That is why.." he pulled NaYeon closer to him. "Ppoppo.." he said and tap his cheeks.

"Ah wae yo?" NaYeon furrowed his brows. "Why would I?""Its because I am tired and I cut these woods.." he faked a tired expression.

NaYeon pinches his nose. "You are so cute.." she said and went to pick up the woods. "Lets go and bring this inside."

"But where is my kiss?" Joon stomp his feet."I will give it to you later.." she laughed while pickingup the woods. Joon helped her picking up the woods and then they distribute it inside the rooms of the guests. Since they don't have anything todo, NaYeon and Joon spend their time inside the room, they talk a lot of things, all the things that they experienced without being together. 

"Yah, they said that you and Hyuna shi are dating before.tell me what's the real story." she said looking at Joon.

"Its really nothing, Hyuna and I are just friends." he explained.

"But she's the best dancer for you.." she pouted. And Joonjust smile at her.

 "Oppa.." she said and went to snuggle on his side. "I watched your drama... the one with the ghost.." she look at him. "You are miserable for Those years that you are apart with your girlfriend there. Is it the same when we are apart for four years?" 

Joon hold on to her face. "Neh.its really miserable.SeungHo hyung and ByungHee hyung are always there for me, they take me home every time I get drunk. Its all bad memories and I don't want it to happen again." 

NaYeon hug him. "I hope so too.."

"Hey, what if it happens to us?" he suddenly asked.

"What will happen?"

"That someone will die.." he said as he look in the ceiling trying to recall the scenes in the drama.

"You mean I will die too?" she asked as she switched into a sitting position.

"Aniyo.." Joon sit up. "I mean I will die, what do youthink will happen to you?"

 "Yah! I don't like this topic. No one will die.." she pressed her arms to her chest.

"Who says that someone will die?" Joon smiled cheekily and then he poked NaYeon's side and she jumped because of it.

"Yah ChangSUn ah.." she said while laughing and the latter won't stop tickling her.They are enjoying their moment when NaYeon's phone rang.She read the caller ID. "Its Onew oppa.." she said.

"You better answer it, he's been dying to talk to you." He said and smile to her. 

"I'll leave the two of you.." Joon said and he goes out of the room. NaYeon fixed herself and then she answered the video call. And then she saw Onew, the latter is quite surprised that she answered the call. 

"Oppa.." she said and smiled.Onew can't look at her straightly. Then NaYeon heard sigh.

"NaYeon dear.. Oh my gosh, I really miss you.." it is Key who grabbed Onew's phone.

"Bummie oppa!" she squealed. 

"You look good.."

"Well of course.. how about you? How are you? You seem okay.."

"I am doing well here in Hokkaido, I am helping an Onsen.This place is really good you should go on vacation here.." 

"We will dear, when we have free time.." then he look at Onew.

 "Yah hyung, talk to her okay.." he handed back the phone to Onew.Onew don't know what to say when he faced NaYeon.

"Oppa.." NaYeon called again. "Look at me please.." she said and Onew look at her and she can see that he was about to cry.

"Mianhaeyo.." he said. "I really don't know what came income.."

"Its okay oppa, I am not angry at you and I forgive you for that.." she smiled at him. "Please don't cry, you are a dear friend to me.."

"That's why I hate myself because I am your dear friend and I did that to you, I just can't take it.. you are slipping away from me. and I found out that you and Joon Hyung have something from the past.." he wipes his tears.

"Oppa.." NaYeon became serious. "I should be the one saying sorry because I didn't tell you about it And it became complicated because of me. I am sorry. I know you really love me..."

Onew smiled. "You don't need to sorry to me. I know I can't fill the space in your heart because Joon Hyung is the only one who will fill it. But I never regret that I love you."

Slowly the awkwardness is vanishing."Thank you oppa.. I want to hug you now.." she extend her arms. "Oh!" she suddenly remembered. "Oppa, how's your jaw and cheeks?" she remembered that Joon beat him up so badly.

"It's fine now, Joon hyung is really strong. The bruise stays for 2 weeks and I can't cover it with makeup.." he pouted. "I deserved it.."

"But now that everything is okay.. I am going back to Korea.. I want to see all of you.." 

"I called just to check on you and to say sorry.. thanks for picking up the call. I hope you enjoy your day there with Joon hyung. I need to go back now.." they are filming something. 

"I'll see you soon okay..bye.."

"Neh oppa, bye bye!" she waved goodbye and then the call ended. Then she lies down on the bed. "Happy to know that everything is fine now.." she smiled. And then she went out of her room. She looks for Joon, he saw him in the garden and he is talking to some girls. She thought that they are his fans, she let them talk. She went to the kitchen and there she saw Maya and Kaori.

"Nee chan.."

"Hello.. is it time for a snack now?" she asked as she saw them preparing something.

"Neh, there are girls in the garden.." Maya said. 

"I assume that they are Joon san's fans."

"Ah neh they are.." she said as she sat beside Kaori and grab a bite of the fruit. "They finally locate him.."

"Isn't that gonna cause a topic in Korea? About you and Joon san?" Maya asked.

"It will but I'm not thinking about it. In the meantime, I will enjoy this moment first. I know that I will get bashed once we get back.."

"Tomorrow at the festival, there are so many people. Are you sure you want to go out?"

"Maya san, I'm sure that Joon would love to go there.." she replied and then searched something on her phone.

 

It's almost dinner time and Joon is still out in the garden, talking to some of her fans. NaYeon is inside her room, still on her phone. She already talked to her brother and she got scolded by him. And now she's talking to Onew real-time because he called her for the filming.

"How's Japan NaYeon shi?" asked DongYup.

"Its really cold here and I really enjoy the weather, I used to play in the snow.." she laughed.

"Did Onew here likes to play in the snow too?" follow up question.

"Ah neh, Onew oppa likes to play in the snow, one-time we made a snowman. and of course, we spend most of the time eating." she added.

"Eating out?"

"Neh, we always eat out and we always buy chicken..." she sighed and the boys laughed on the line."

NaYeon shi, Onew here told us that you are a Super Junior fan girl.." the female host asked.

"Neh he's right.." and she squealed.

"Oh she's really a fan girl.." HeeChul said, SHINee is with SJ in the show.

"May we ask who your favorite Super Junior member is?"DongYup asked.

"Ahmmmmmmmmmm"

"Oh she's really thinking?" LeeTeuk asked.

"KhyuHyun oppa!" NaYeon answered sweetly. The boys in the studio cheered and they teased KyuhYun.

"Jinjaro?" HeeChul asked. "You like this kid?" he jokingly scoffs.

"Kamsahamnida NaYeon ah.." Kyuhyun said.

"Your welcome oppa.." she said like a high schooler.

"Oh she's so cute.." DOngHae commented.

"NaYeon shi, when SHINee debuted, who is your favorite?"Leeteuk asked and they all anticipated it.

"JinKi oppa.." she said.

"Waaahhh so you really like Onew since then?" DongYupasked.

"Neh, neomu joahe.."Onew laughed about it. "We became really close friends.."

"Oppa likes to sing his toast song, and he likes to do his Onew Sangtae.." she giggled.

"She really likes you.." MiSUn said to Onew. 

And Onew Onew smiled.

"How about another Kpop idols?" ShinDong asked."

JiHoon oppa!" she answered excitedly. And the boys gave positive feedback.

"Oh Bi.. Bi has a younger version now.. Lee Joon of MBLAQ, you two filmed Hello Baby right.. what can you say about him?"NaYeon blushed but luckily the boys can't see her but then she made this sound that made the boys laughed.

"Hey is she thrilled or what?" YeSUng asked. 

"Lee Joon is a cute guy, and he is really like JiHoon oppa's younger brother. But then sometimes he is so dumb.." then she laughs outloud. Then Onew laughed too. 

"Yah NaYeon ah, you are so mean to Joon hyung.."The SHINee boys are happy seeing their leader came back to his normal self.

 "Ah wae? Sometimes Joon shi speaks before he thinks.."she explained. 

Then her door suddenly opens. "Arraso... I speak before I think.." then Joon sighed. NaYeon got surprised about it. "I already brought dinner.," he said and sit on the chair.

NaYeon covers with her hands.

Onew and the other boys got shocked.

"Lee Joon?" DongYup asked.

"Yah! Is that Lee Joon shi?" HeeChul asked on the line.

Still Nayeon can't answer.

"Mwo?" Joon asked her. "What happened to you?" he asked.NaYeon signed him to be quiet she pointed her phone.

Joon showed his aegyo to NaYeon and then he sat beside her.

"NaYeon shi are you still there?" asked MiSUn host.

"Neh.." she answered. The boys laughed because of her awkward yes.

"So we assumed that you are with Lee Joon? MBLAQ is on break right?" LeeTeuk asked.

NaYeon shook her head. "Babo ni ka.." she said on the line and the boys reacted. 

"So it's really Joon?" EunHyuk asked.

NaYeon look at Joon and handed the phone. "Is this live?" Joon asked to them.

The boys yelled at him. "Yah! You are with NaYeon in Japan?" KangIn asked. "What are you doing with our Princess?"

"I am not doing anything hyung.. we will explain after our vacation okay.. for the meantime can you please cut this part?" he begged them.

"ANiyo.." DOngYup said. The boys are laughing and Joon doesn't know what to do.

"Joon shi.." asked MiSun. "We will edit this part.. don't need to worry.."

"So I guess it's time for miss NaYeon to say goodbye.."said DOngYup.

"Ah neh, thank you very uch.. annyeong oppas" she said cutely, and then she hang up. 

"Aish.." Joon ruffled his hair. "You didn't tell me that you are doing an interview.." he sighed.

"It's because you are really busy talking to your fans earlier.." NaYeon said as she went to the table where the food is placed."Let's eat.."

"Mian.." Joon said. "I am such an idiot.."

"I know, but that's one of the things that I like.. you look cute.." she said as she gestured him to come over when Joon is closed to her she hug him.

 "Bogoshipo.." she do an aegyo.

"Awwww kyeopta.." Joon pecked her lips . And then they eat. When they were about to sleep still they cuddled.

 

***

so that's it!. :)