Chapter 10

Forever and Always

The filming is very enjoying, there are different challenges that the mother applicants are enduring, it’s the first time for NaYEon to be with the other female kpop groups and they are bonding really well. The MBLAQ boys are enjoying their selves too. Joon forget about the problem about NaYEon because he can see that the latter is trying to enjoy her time. They take their lunch together with the kids.

 

“Seems like we are having a good time..” said Thunder.

“Yes, and this is really exciting..” G.O said. “We need to choose 1 right? But we need to choose not because we really like them, we need to choose the girl who can really take good care if our children.”

“Well as I can see, Hyorin shi and Victoria shi are really doing their best to it.” Said Joon.

“Yah, don’t forget NaYeon noona.” Said Mir. “Lauren really likes her..”

“Lauren is not really our problem, we need a mother who will understand our Dayounggie very well..” said SeungHo. “And a girl who can tame Leo.”

“We will be able to see it all later when we set the hidden camera. NaYeon shi is going to take care them in the afternoon. We will give them 1 hour each, they already pick their time so it will be okay..” G.O explained.

 

Back at the girls room.

“Vic unnie, you enjoyed being with the kids?” NaYeon asked her, they are currently lying on the bed. All four of them.

“Well yeah I like kids, back home I have nieces and I took care of them..”

“How about you NaYeon shi..” Hyorin asked.

“Please don’t add ‘shi’ you are all my sunbaes here.” She smiles to them. “Back in New York I used to volunteer in an orphanage, there a different races of kids there and they are all abandoned.”

“Wow. You are really something..” Min said as she went closer to NaYeon. “What is the feeling of being a model?”

“Hmm its enjoying when you walk in the runway and to a person who likes clothes like me, I really enjoy it. There is a rush everytime we need to walk in the runway, there are so many people who are looking at you.”

“You went to different places in the world and worked with other famous designers and models..” Hyorin added.

“Yes, but still my heart is here in Korea..”

“By the way, where are the MBLAQ boys?” Victoria asked.

“I heard that they went back to Seoul because they have another schedule, especially Joonie, he needs to film his WGM.”

NaYeon hates the idea that Joon joins WGM.

“You know what, you and Joon really look good together..” said Victoria to her. “Onew will curse me because I said that..”

“Yeah, I agree.. I saw your dance at Strong Heart its very good..” Min added.

 

They spend the time talking and then one by one they proceed to their given task. Around 3pm NaYeon went to the kid’s room. She saw the room is really in a bad condition. Toys are scattered all around.

“Oh, it’s noona’s time..” said Mir.

The boys are in the other room, observing the mother applicants. Joon is really watching carefully, this will be the other side of NaYeon that he didn’t know.

“Unnie…” Lauren saw her and the kid run towards her. “It’s your time to take care of us?”

She smiled and nods at her. “But before that, look at y our room. Dayounggie, Leo ah come here please..” she extend her arms to the kids. The two kids went to her. “We need to cleen up first okay..”

Leo shook his head. “ je n'aime pas..“ he said in French.

 
“Whoa, what’s that?” G.O. exclaimed. “Our Leo is speaking French to her.”

 
“How will she handle that?” SeungHo asked a bit worried.

 
“The kids are tired and its snack and nap time for Dayoung and they are going to clean the room.” Thunder sighed.

 
“Leo, tu dois..” she said to the Leo.

 
“Yah.. she even know how to speak French?” Mir clutched his hair. “I really admire noona..”

 
Joon looks at him. “Mwo?” he asked him.

 

“Because she is so talented hyung..” Mir explained.

 
When Leo heard that NaYeon answered him in French it finally got his attention to her.

 
“Its not okay to leave all your things in a mess, we need to help each other okay? And after that I will prepare your snack and Dayoung ah, you want to take a nap?”

 
Dayoung nods at her. 

 
“Very good, so lets now clean this..” she picks up the scattered toys on the floor and place in in the proper places. The kids do the same and when they are finish she let the kids play. Then she went to the mini kitchen in the room. She saw fruits and milk.

 
“I have your snacks come here…” she said to them and they sat on the floor. “Leo ah, which Pororo character do you like?” she started the conversation.

 
“Crong..” Leo said.

 
“Wow Crong is really cute. “she said as she started to peel the apples.

 
“You peel the apples so good..” said Leo.

 
“Oh jinja? Why did you say so?” she asked.

 
“Joon appa is bad in peeling apples..” said Lauren.

 
“She really remembers that?” Joon said. “I really don’t know how to because someone used to peel it for me..” he laughed.

 
“Well, there are things that appa’s are not good at but they are really learning about it. Which appa do you like most? Dayoung ah..” she said and handed the apple to her.

 
“G.O.appa..” she said and smiled.

 
“Owhh G.O. appa, is there an appa that you don’t like the most Leo ah?”

 
“Joon appa..” he said and pout.

 
NaYeon laughed. “Joon appa? Wae yo? Seems like Joon appa is a good appa..”

 
Leo shook his head. “he is always angry at me, me spank me..”

 
“Leo ah, come here..” she pats the space beside him. “Leo ah, appa’s are angry with their children because you did something bad.. so what did you do that made appa angry?”

 

“I hit appa in the face..”

 
NaYeon was about to laugh but she stops it, she needs to tell Leo that he really did a bad thing. “Leo ah, its bad to hit appa.. you should not do that. Joon appa is a good appa and he loves the three of you and the same goes for the other appa.”

 
“Look Leo is really listening to her.” Said thunder. “I never thought that she can handle kids so well like this..”

 
“She defended you..” SeungHo said to Joon.

 
After NaYeon clean the plates and other stuffs she went back to the kids. “Nap time..” she said and Leo and Lauren climb up in the bed, while Dayoung is there in the corner. “Oh Dayounggie ah, what’s the matter?” the kid pouted at her.

 
“I want G.O. appa..” she said.

 
“Oh, G.O. appa is not here, I will tuck you to bed..” she said and carried Dayoung. “G.O. appa is working hard for Dayounggie and he wants Princess Dayoung to sleep so she will grow faster.”

 
The three kids are now lying on the bed. 

 
“Unnie ah, please tell us a story.” Said Lauren in English.

 
NaYeon think about a story. Well the stories that she know are novels so she just create her  own. “Once upon a time there is a princess living in their castle, the princess is really beautiful just like Lauren and Dayoung, and she have a friend, he is not a prince but the Princess thinks that he is a prince, this guy is really handsome like Leo. They became good friends and the guy is always making the princess happy, the guy takes the princess in the beautiful places in their land. But then one time, the guy disappeared and it makes the princess so sad, the princess cried and cried until she fell asleep.”

 
“Nappeun namja..” Dayoung said as she yawn.

 
“Neh, nappeun namja, that’s what the princess thought, but the guy left because he work so hard in order to be fit for the Princess, because he wanted to marry  the princess when the right time comes.” She’s looking at the kids and their eyes are falling and they are drifting to sleep. “the guy came back but the princess is already married..” she ended the story, she concluded the sad part because the kids are already asleep.

 
Back in the other room, the MBLAQ boys are not saying anything, well they understood the story. It was Joon and her.

 
“Nice story..” Joon breaks the silence. “Nappeun namja..” he said and laugh. “At least she handled the kids very well right?” he added.

 
“Neh..” Mir nods. “She coaxed them in an easy way..”

 
The filming takes a break and NaYeon went to the pool in the far side of the resort. She's talking to Onew on the phone.

 
“The kids are really cute oppa, I was able to see Lauren again..”
“ Did you bond with the MBLAq hyungs?”
“Ani, they are not here, they are filming something in Seoul..”
“Oh, I was thinking that maybe we can go out, the three of us and Joon Hyung after this filming.”
She wanted to say no. “Neh, its fine if you want it..”

 
After their talk she’s sitting in the edge of the pool.
“NaYeon shi..”
She looked at the person. “Oh SeungHo shi? I thought you guys went back to Seoul..”
“Aniyo.. can I sit beside you?”
NaYeon nods at him. 
“I am here because I want to ask you something, NaYeon shi we all know about you and Joon..”

 
NaYeon is not surprised about it.

 
“I wanted to know what is your motive that you are always with Joon..” well SeungHo is kinda rude neh.

 
“SeungHo shi?” she doesn’t understand.

 
“Our Joon is very vulnerable, I know that you know about his feelings and upto now.  If you really don’t want to be with him again then don’t accept shows that he’s in. I know that this is kinda rude bit I am protecting my group member as a leader. “He said really serious.

 
NaYeon is really offended about it. “SeungHo shi, I am only doing what my agency wants me to do..” she stood up and leave him. But what does she really want? She don’t even know it, since she came Joon and she didn’t speak to each other.

 

 

Dinner is served. The girls got surprised because the boys are still there.

 
“We thought you went back to Seoul.” Said Hyorin.

 
“Nah, we are here the whole day, we just set a hidden camera..” G.O. explained.

 
“Wahhh you saw us the whole day..” Min pouted.

 
“Of course we need to see who will be a good mother to our children..” Joon explained. And later on we will be able to know the result but now lets eat dinner first.

 
NaYeon looked at her food, she won’t be able to eat it. And once she eat it, her allergies will attack her. She saw that the others started eating, she was about to pick up her spoon when someone took the plate from her. 

 
“You should not eat this…” Joon replaced the food with his food.

 
“Joon shi..” she said.

 
The others are looking at them.

 
“What’s the matter?” Victoria asked.

 
“She can’t eat foods with Gochuchang paste, it will cause her allergic reaction.” He said to them.

 

"How did you know it?" Hyorin asked.


"It's in the internet.."Joon made an excuse. 


“Oh really?” Mir said. “Sorry about the food..”

 

“Neh, its okay..” she smiled to them and then she started to eat and she look at Joon. The latter is looking at her. “Gomawo.” She mouthed.

 
Joon smiled at her.

 
“Then you should have said it to us that you are allergic to the food..” SeungHo said without hesitating. G.O. nudged his side because it is rude.

 
After dinner, the verdict of the contest will be revealed. 

 
“We MBLAQ guys and the kids voted for this result.” G.O said. “We chose the mother who is really fit for our kids. As you notice all of you have an envelope, we are going to count 1 to 3 and you will open it at the same time.” He continued.

 
“One, two three..” Mir counted.

 
The girls opened the envelope and there they found out the result.

 
“Oh?” NaYeon looked at her envelope. “Congratulations..” she read and then she looked at her fellow mother applicants. They are smiling at her. “Me?” she pointed to herself.

 
“Neh, it’s you..” Victoria clarifies as she hold on to her shoulders.

 
“Yey..” Mir applaud and went to NaYeon. “Umma..” he called cutely and everybody laughs.

 
SeungHo and G.O. look at each other, SeungHo is giving G.O. a questioning look about did he voted for her? Because obviously SeungHo didn’t voted for her. But then the kids all voted for her.

 
“Umma..” Lauren called. “You will be my umma now?” she asked.

 
“Neh Lauren ah..” NaYeon replied.

 
“Dayounggie.. you voted for umma right?”G.O asked the kid and she nods.

 
“Leo ah, why did you vote for NaYeon umma?” Thunder asked.

 
“Because Umma is beautiful..”

 
Joon laughed at that. “Aish. You really like beautiful girls..”

 
The filming for that day is already finished, they all take their rest.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Update! :D