Chapter 25

Forever and Always

They proceed to the performance room, there are the other guests. Some of them are couple and some are singles. So the total guests inside the Onsen are  10 and it includes Joon and Nayeon.

“You sit there..” she said to Joon. There are tables and foods ready per guest.

NaYeon and Kaori settled in front of the guests.

“Konbanwa Mina san. For tonight, NaYeon nee and I are going to perform a song for all of you..” Kaori will be the one to play the instrument while NaYeon will be the one to sing.

“Enjoy your food Joon san.” Maya said to him.

“Ahmm, can I talk to you for a second?” he said to her.

Maya sat beside her. “Hai.. what is it?”

“I just want to thank you for taking care of NaYeon while she is here..”

“I should be the one thanking, since she came here, this place became alive. We are lucky to maintain the number of people in this Onsen because of her. She helped us a lot, and this performance thing? We didn’t do that before but she suggested that it will be good to entertain the guests during their dinner. She is really brilliant, and we didn’t even know that she is very famous in Korea..”

Joon smiled because of what Maya said. “She is really a hard working girl.. and she puts passion in everything she do..”

Kaori and NaYeon are enjoying their performance and the guests are able to sing along with them. Joon is enjoying his meal and he record the performance of Nayeon. After her performance she sat beside Joon and started to eat his dinner, then Kaori is the one who will dance for all of them.

“Kaori is a good performer.” she said to Joon, while the latter is just looking at her. “Wae? is there a problem?” she asked him.

Joon smiled and shook his head. “I just want to admire you. You are really beautiful before but you are much beautiful now..” he said and NaYeon blushed.

“You are so mushy..” she said and continue to eat.

As they finished eating dinner, Joon and NaYeon helped to clean up the things.

“Is this really okay?” Maya is bothered about Joon washing the dishes.

“Don’t worry about me.” He smiled.

“As long as we are here, we are going to help. NaYeon added. “Oh yeah, Kaori said that there is a festival in the city, why don’t we go there?” she suggested.

“I can’t go..” Maya said. “You know I need to supervise the Onsen, why don’t the three of you go?”

NaYeon look at Joon. “Yeah we can go..” Joon said. “When is this?”

“Two days from now..” NaYeon said.

 

After cleaning the things, they all proceed to their own rooms.

“So I’ll see you tomorrow..” Joon said to NaYeon.

“Neh.. good night..” she said to him and hug him.

“I don’t want to let you go..” Joon pouted. “Why can’t I sleep there?” he said peeking into NaYeon’s room.

She laughed at him. “There is a kid here oppa, and we don’t want to be a bad role model right?” he said and playfully play with the collar of his kimono.

“Really? A role model? And you are doing that?” Joon gave her a questioning look. “Aish, NaYeon ah. Don’t be too naughty..”

“Oh? Me? No I’m not..” she said and laughed. “Yah, you go to sleep now..” she said and bid her goodbye.

Joon went back to his room.

 

“Tiring day..” said NaYeon as she change her clothes. She thinks about having a dip in the onsen since the people are already sleeping, so she slips her bathrobe on and decided to go to the Onsen. She brought her phone because she wanted to continue to browse something about the boys. Once she’s in the onsen she removes her bathrobe so a towel covers her body. She felt very relieved because there are no other people inside. As she enters the onsen the steam welcomes her and it really felt good but then she collided with someone.

“Oh..” she said as she dropped her phone.

“Ouch..” said the person she bumped into.

As the steam goes she saw the person she bumped.

“ChangSun ah?” she asked.

“Yeonnie ah?” Joon replied.

They are both surprised. When they look at each other they both scream. “Whoa!”

NaYeon hug herself trying to cover herself and Joon did the same to him. Though they already saw both each others body because of the photo shoot.

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

“Well, the onsen her is co-ed..” she replied.

Joon laughed. “Oh I see, so I guess we don’t have any choice but to take a dip at the same time..”  he winks at her and NaYeon shook her head.

They both take a dip in the onsen.

“Whoa this is so refreshing..” Joon exhaled. “This is really different that the ones in Korea.”

“Of course, this is the best Onsen…” she replied and then she search on her phone again. “You know there are so many things that happened to you for the past month.” She said.

“Yeah, the comeback is really a blast..”

“And you guys did a good job to it.. oh lets try calling them.. are they awake?” she ask hesitating.

“Try calling Mir, I am sure he will be happy..” Joon suggested.

NaYeon dialed Mir’s number. Just after one ring Mir answered. “ANyyeong Mir!” NaYeon greeted.

“Oh Noona!” Mir exclaimed, but then he noticed that there is steam around and Nayeon’s shoulders are exposed. “Noon what are you doing?” he asked in a whisper.

“I’m in the onsen..”

“Oh my gosh..” said Mir surprised. “You called and you are in the onsen noona, you are taking a bath..”

NaYeon laughed at Mir’s reaction. “Well, not really..”

“Yah! Stop being so thrilled..” Joon popped up.

“Whoa! Noonan and Hyung are in the onsen together!” Mir shouted inside the dorm.

“Yah, why are you so noisy!?” G.O. came out of his room. “Cheolyong ah..”

“Its noona and hyung on the line!” he said.

The other boys gathered in the living room to talk to NaYeon and Joon.

“You guys are still awake?” asked SeungHo while eating some chips.

“Neh, well coincidentally we bumped into each other here in the onsen..” NaYeon explained.

“Are you going back here NaYeon ah..” G.O asked.

NaYeon paused for a second think about it.

“We still didn’t talk about that hyung..” Joon answered for her.

“Hyung you look good..” Thunder said. “Your aura is really different..”

“But of course, he’s with NaYeon and he is happy.” Said SeungHo.

“I am excited to see all of you again..” she said.

“I am excited too Noona..!” said Mir with glee.

“You are always excited when it comes to NaYeon..” G.O. added.

“We just call to check on you guys..” said Joon and then he disconnected the call.

“Oppa, I’m still talking to them..” NaYEon said.

“No more talking okay..” he grabbed the phone from her hands and he trapped her inside his arms.

NaYeon blink her eyes, wondering about what Joon is doing. “Oppa…” she called and Joon is still looking into her seriously.

And slowly he leans forward and capture her lips. At first NaYeon is so stiff but then Joon is a good kisser and she melts under his touch. She slowly kiss him back and put her arms around his neck.

“saranghae.” Joon said between kisses, his hand roams around her body and NaYeon got weak because of it.

“ChangSun ah..” she moaned.

Then Joon look at her. “Lets get out of here..” he said and stood up, he assisted Nayeon and they walk back to NaYeon’s room.

NaYeon is really surprised about the sudden action. She is frustrated but then she kept her calm.

Joon is really frustrated to himself, but Onsen is not the right place to do it. “Good night..” he said and kissed her forehead.

NaYeon just smiled at him and then she went inside her room. She sighed and sit on the chair near the table. Her robe is falling down from her shoulders.

Joon is walking back to his room and he is really pissed off. “What the heck Joon..!” he whispered to himself.”AIsh..” he sighed and walk back to NaYeon’s room.

On the other hand NaYeon stood up and went to follow Joon, as she opened her door she Jonn, he was about to know her door. “ChangSun ah..”

“Its now or never..” he said and NaYeon raised her eye brow. Joon entered the room and kiss NaYeon hungrily. He tore her robe off of her and pushed her into her bed.

NaYeon look at how Joon removes his robe and he settled on top of her. The brave NaYeon is now a coward NaYeon. She saw how well built Joon’s body now than before and she hurriedly grab the blanket at her side and covers her body. Joon laughed at the act. The place is so cold but NaYeon is really sweating.

“Don’t” Joon said pertaining to the blanket. He caressed her cheeks. “Are you afraid?” he asked and NaYeon just nods. “Then don’t be, just trust me…” he said and then he kisses her.

NaYeon’s mind is a blur, Joon’s touch and kisses makes her so high. She can’t help but moan into it, and the latter is proud on what he’s doing because he had this effect on her.

“ChangSun..” she whispered.

“Neh?” he said still busy kissing her neck.

“This is not like in your movie right?” she asked.

Joon stopped and sit beside her. “Hm?” he didn’t get what she said.

“ChangSun ah..” NaYeon whined. “I can’t stop remembering the scenes from your movie..” she pouted.

Now Joon finally remembered. “Ah! Rough Play..” he said and look at NaYeon’s expression. “hey, I am not like that. Its only in the movie..” he said and pats her hair. “You watched it?” NaYeon nods.

“And I hate it..” she sighed. “You kissed that girl and even had…” she can’t even say the word. “You touched her, all over her body..” she hide under the blanket.

“Awww, I am so sorry Yeonnie ah..” Joon removed the covers. “It wont happen again..”

NaYeon just nods.

“Wanna cuddle?” he suggested.

“Okay..”

Joon lay down and NaYeon lay down beside him.

“I miss this..” he said. “Lying down together with you..” they switched to sideward position so they are looking at each other.

“I miss it too..” she said and she close her eyes, letting herself drift off to sleep.

Joon is just admiring her features, her soft skin, long eye lashes, rosy cheeks and luscious lips. He kisses her for the last time and then he closed his eyes too.
***

HELLO!
i know its been years when the update of this fic stopped I m so sorry for the the super late however the book is already finished! and I''ll just go ahead and post the remaining chapters for this. thank you! :)