Chapter 4

Forever and Always

ChangSUn and NaYEon is in the backyard, there is a seesaw there.

“Are you gonna miss me?” he asked.

NaYEon is resting her head on ChangSun’s shoulder. “Of course I will miss you, you are my best friend after all.”

“Bestfriend?” he asked.

NaYeon look at him. “Yes.. we are bestfriends right?”

ChangSUn is torn between his feelings and dream, he knew that it will be so hard if he hold on to her and not to pursue his dreams for his family.

“Neh, we are..” he hug her. “No matter what happen I will be your oppa right?” he asked.

“Yes…promise, what is happening to you ChangSun oppa?” she asked because the latter is asking things that he didn’t ask before.

“I think I’m gonna miss you.. nah, I will miss you.”

“Yah, are you crying?” she asked and then she faces him. “Hey, don’t cry..” she wipe his tears.

“You know that I’m doing this for my family right..”

“Of course I know it oppa.” She nods. “you will be successful and your family will be okay..” she smiles and caress his cheeks.

“Will you be okay?” he asked and that silenced NaYeon. He is waiting for her answer. “Yeonnie ah..”

“I will..” she smiled. “I will be okay.. and promise me that you will be okay too..”

“Yes, I promise.” He smiled and still looking at her.

“Yah oppa, why you keeps staring at me?”

“I want to memorize the look of your beautiful face..”

“Oppa saranghae..” it just slipped in and she got surprised about it.”Oh..” she cover her moth.

ChangSUn smiles. “Nado saranghae..” he replied and close their distance by putting his forehead on her. “Saranghae..” he whispers again.

NaYeon knew that it’s the love that bestfriends have not the one he longs for him. She was about to say something but then she got cut off by a kiss from ChangSun.

ChangSun didn’t know what to say to show his feelings so he just let his body do the talking. That time NaYeon’s eyes are closed and he keeps staring to her lips. So he decided to kiss her. It was a pure kiss, not lust but pure love.

 

Inside the house, there family is there looking at the scene.

“yah, I feel guilty by doing this to them..” MinHyuk said.

“Well, our ChangSun and NaYeon exactly feels the same way for each other but they are torn about something.” MinJi, ChangSun’s sister said.

“We can’t do anything about it.. as a mother this is hard to see my daughter like this but they need to settle this. This is their feelings and it’s bad to tell them what to do.” Said NaYeon’s mother.

“I know ChangSun very well, he felt it since then but he is not aware of NaYeon’s feelings for him..” BaNa shook her head.

 

Back at the two.

“I need to go now..” ChsangSUn stand up and walk away, he didn’t bother to look back at NaYeon who is looking at him.

When the kiss broke, NaYeon is left there looking at ChangSun’s back and her eyes filled with tears. “Goodbye…” she whispered and then she look at the sky. “I need to start a new life…”

 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Days turned into moths and the tight training for the new trainees started. Everyday they need to dance, and train when it comes to singing. There are lessons that they are studying produced by the ent. ChangSun is stressed out but he keeps doing it with full passion.

“Nah ChangSun ah, I finally remember where I saw you..” said SeungHo, they are currently enjoying their lunch.

“Where hyung?” he answered.

“In the commercial, you are the guy in the drink who cures hangover right..”

“Neh, that’s me..” he laughed.

“You really want to do this?” CheolYong asked.

ChangSUn nods. “I want to do this for my family, this is our only ticket..”

“Wow.. you are really hardworking.. We are going to do this very well and we are going to be famous..” said ByungHee with determination.

AFter their lunch they proceed to their training again.

 

Back at NaYeon, she’s doing well with her studies. After ChangSun left she put her focus in her studies and her ranking is currently number 1 in dancing department. She tried different dance, she tried hip hop too. The news about ChangSUn dropping out in school lasted for a week, now that he’s not around NaYeon, there are students who keeps bugging her asking her out and other things. She also received gifts from the boys, they like her but as usual the girls in school hate her, the others like her.

“Exactly tomorrow, it will be 2 months..” she said as she stopped dancing.

“It will be two days before we performed in downtown Seoul.. we need to perfect this routine, now that ChangSun is not with us..” it’s the first time that their teacher mentioned Changsun’s name. “But I’m sure you will give your best, it will be your opportunity because there are managers over there and you may be scouted by some agencies..”

Everybody respond with the teacher’s comment. But NaYeon is still engrossed in her thoughts. ChangSun didn’t call and there is no news about him, she didn’t bother to ask his family about how he is doing in their training. She also changed her perspective about dancing, she wanted to try different types of it and she is now interested when it comes to being in the kpop world. She just want to finish her studies.

 

“Exhausted??”

“Neh.. gomawo..” she said as she take the drink that Onew gave her. “How’s your day?” she asked.

“Well. We had filming today for a show that our Key is involve.. you should meet them, I think it’s the right time..” he said as he sat beside her, they are at the roof top of the dance studio where they two of them spend the time dancing. Since ChangSun left, Onew is the one who help NaYeon when it comes to her dancing routines, though he didn’t know anything about the ballet, she just teach her how to move in hip hop.

“Well, our dance group is really practicing for the upcoming anniversary presentation. My group mates are really excited about it because there are people from the different agencies who are going to watch.”

“You are not going to sign up in other agency right? You are going to sign up with us right?” Onew asked worriedly.

NaYeon laughed about it. “of course, I already gave my word right, after I graduate I will sign up with your company..”

 

In NaYeon’s house.

“Hi ChangSUn ah!” NaYeon's mother hug him. “ You look stressed? And you lose weight?”

“I’m fine Mama.. We are really stressed in our training.. also I used to stay in the gym.. and work out..” he said.

“Yah.. look at you, you really want to make your body so fit huh..” MinHyuk said as he inspect ChangSun’s arms.

“Hmmm I don’t have much time, is NaYeon here?” he asked.

“Well, our NaYEon is really busy.. When you left there are so many things that she do in school, she practice dance everyday and study so hard seems like she wanted to graduate early because she’s taking her subjects in advance. She sometimes skip meal and trust me she lose weight too, and oh, they guys in your school are swooning over her.” MinHyuk added and waiting for ChangSun’s reaction. “Well to cut everything short she’s not here, she went out to dance with her friend..”

“Is it a guy?” ChangSun asked.

“Yes.. but I don’t know his name, she said that he used to teach her new dances.. and he helped her choreograph some of her dance especially now that your school’s anniversary is approaching. They are going to perform in Seoul downtown..” explained NaYeon’s mom.

“She’s now the leading dancer in your department..” said MinHyuk.

“that’s very good.. she’s doing pretty well..” the only thing that he can say. "Then I have to go now, I just drop by to see if she is here..” he bid is goodbye and then leave. On his way back to his family house he saw a familiar figure walking. “NaYeon ah..”

There is a guy beside her as they walk, he didn’t see his face because he had face mask. But it’s very obvious that NaYeon is happy, because she’s laughing to what the guy is saying. He hides in the plants of their neighbor so he can see them.

“Thanks for accompanying me..” NaYeon said to Onew. “You should go back now.”

“Neh, thank you for spending time with me..” he said and ruffled her hair.

“Aish.. that’s what I used to do to her..” ChangSun stomped his feet.

“Good night oppa..” NaYeon said.

“What the? Is he the oppa that called her before??” he carefully move forward to see who the guy is. NaYeon and Onew are still talking when they heard a dog bark.

“Aigoo yah..” ChangSUn run as fast as he can because the dog is chasing him.

“Oh.. who is that guy?” NaYeon look at the running figure of the guy.

Onew laughed. “Maybe he’s another suitor of yours..”

NaYeon pouted.

 

“Aish Jinja!” ChangSun exclaimed as the dog stopped chasing him. “What the heck..” he gasp for his breath.

“Hyung..”

ChangSUn jumped in surprise. “Aish..”

“Why so jumpy ChangSun ah?” SeungHo asked.

“The dog chased me..” he said and settled on the road.

Then all the members laughed because of it.

“You guys are so mean..” he sighed.

“Nah, get up…” ByungHee helped him. “Let’s go now..”

 

“I’m home…” NaYeon said as she enter their house.

“Oh did you see ChangSUn outside?” asked her mom.

“Eh? ChangSun?”

“Neh, he came here looking for you.” Followed by MinHyuk.

“No.. I didn’t see him… I’ll go and take a rest now.. I’m really tired.” She bowed and went to her room.

Her room changed since ChangSun left.. she removed their pictures together so she can move on.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello readers.. :D

 

Hope you leave some feedback and comments so I will know the progress of this fic.. :D

~MiHyukie