Chapter 1

Forever and Always

“Good luck!” NaYEon cheered her bestfriend ChangSun who is auditioning for J.Tune entertainment.

“Thanks. But I failed so many times..” he said with a sigh.

“Nah, its okay.. for sure this time you will be able to pass..” NaYEon said as she gave a pat on ChangSun’s shoulder.

 

They are inside the practice room of J.Tune entertainment, technically they ditched school and went to the audition. They are both major in modern dance at the Korea National University of Arts. ChangSun is older than NaYEon, he is 19 years old and the latter is 17 years old.

“Why don’t you try auditioning too?” he asked while drinking his water.

“Don’t worry about me, I am happy studying in our school. But I will be with you no matter what. If you got accepted here, you will drop out right?”

ChangSun nods at her while smiling. “I will be a great actor someday. This is a stepping stone for me..” and then he look towards the other guys who is auditioning.

NaYEon smiled seeing her bestfriend chasing his dreams. “I guess I need to find another dance partner..”and then she pout.

“I guess so, but don’t worry. If you need a dance partner in the competition or any performance, you can still call me..” he flashed his oh so beautiful smile and it showed his dimples.

“I will hold on to that..” she returned the smile. “Oh.. look, its your turn.. Hwaiting!”

 

ChangSun went to the built in stage and there he started to do his routine. The first thing that he do is to act. He prepared a simple skit. While NaYEon is filming his performance. After the skit he dance a bit, showing of his dancing skills. After the performance the judges said that they will call him.

“How was my performance?” he asked while they are walking home.

“It was good.. You really like acting..” she said as she handed the video camera to ChangSun. “Hey, when you get famous don’t forget me okay..”

ChangSun stopped walking. “Why would I forget you? You are the best friend that I have. We know each other since we are kids.” He hold on to her hands. “If I got famous. I want you to be there for me okay..”

NaYeon smiled and nods at him. “Neh…” and then they continue walking home.

Technically they are neighbors so they can see each other anytime they want.

 

“Umma, I’m home..” NaYeon removed her shoes and went inside the house.

“Oh, how’s your day..?” she asked while cooking something in the kitchen.

“Well… it was great mom.. same as always..”she smiled and took a bite of the gimbap that she saw on the counter.

“Yeonnie ah you should wash your hands first..”

“Neh umma…” she kissed her mom’s cheeks and went upstairs to change her clothes.

 

Inside her room, there are so many pictures posted on the wall on some paintings too. There are pictures of her and her family, also her pictures with ChangSun.

“The truth is, I don’t want you to be famous..” she said while talking to ChanSun’s pictures. “Once you get famous, the girls will swoon over you and you will be able to meet too many pretty girls. You will be busy and we won’t see each other often.” She sighed and took the picture and sit on her bed. “You will be able to chase your dreams. While me I still dream of you every night in my dreams..” she sighed and lie down to her bed.

When she finished changing her clothes she went down to check her mom.

“Yeonnie ah.. can you please bring this to ChanSun’s mom..” she handed the lunch box full of gimbap.

“Neh, algaesumnida..” she said and then went out of the house. ChangSun’s house is 3 house away from them. She pushed the door bell and the gate opened.

“Mama..” she called ChangSun’s mom.

“Hello, Yeonnie ah..what brings you here?”

“Mom said that I should give this to you..” she handed the lunchbox.

“Come on in.. owwhh kimbap.. I’m sure this is delicious.”

 

Inside the house are pictures of the family. Well the house is not that really pretty like NaYEon’s house. If you will classify it base on life status. ChangSun’s family belongs in the poor. But because of ChangSun’s hard work he was able to enter the university. His parents is just an ordinary laborers and he had a sister who is still studying. Since he belongs in the poor family he is a loner in school especially in his high school days. NaYeon is his only friend, but she belongs to the elite students. Well not until college he gained some friends because of his talents.

“Mama, where is ChangSun ah?” she asked.

“In his room, go ahead..”

NaYEon went to ChangSun’s room. “ChangSun oppa..” she called.

“Neh..”

NaYEon startled. He’s at her back. “Nah!” she covered her face when she faced him. “Wear some shirt..” she said.

ChangSun laughed. “What’s the matter? We used to take a bath together when we are kids..”

“The heck ChangSUn ah.. we we’re still kids back then..” she pouted at him.

Now that the latter is dressed, they both settled in the bed. ChangSun flopped himself beside NaYEon.

“I hope I will pass this audition.. I’ve been auditioning for the rest of the sem and got rejected at the same time..” he faced NaYEon. “Do you think I will be a good artist?”

NaYeon nods. “Of course you will.. I saw your hard work since then, and I am sure that they will like you..” she pinched his nose.

“you are the only best friend that I have and I am happy to have you..” he extends his arms. “here..” he’s asking her to rest in his arms. “I will do my best to be a good Idol.”

NaYEon closed her eyes and hugged ChangSun. “I hope nothing will changed to us..”

“Of course..” he said and placed a kiss on her head. “I will be your another oppa forever..”

 

The following day.

ChangSun and NaYeon are going to school. This time they are riding a bike.

“I’m really excited about the result of the audition..” he said.

“Me too.. ahhmm I remember, we are having our dance later.. did you bring your shoes and clothes?”

ChangSun stopped.

“What’s the matter?” she asked.

“I don’t have it. I forgot to bring the shoes to the repair shop.” She sighed and then continue to bike. They are quiet along the way.

For the rest of the class ChangSun is really quiet. He is thinking about the dance later, it is one of their exams and if he won’t perform he will fail the subject. Because of the audition he forgot to bring the shoes to the repair shop. But he had no choice but to not attend the performance in the afternoon.

 

Meanwhile at NaYeon.

“Oppa..” she said as she catch her breath.

“Here..” his brother handed a paper bag to her.

“Thanks you oppa, you are really the best brother in the whole world. By the way, why are you wearing coat and tie?” she asked as she saw his brother fixed his tie.

“I have a meeting, and I should be going now.. And NaYEon ah, I really admire your good heart..” he pats the head of his sister.

“Gomawo.. Umma taught us to be helpful to everyone. Nah, you need to go now.. Bye oppa and thanks for this..” she said as she said bye bye to her brother.

 

After that she went to her locker.

“You had new shoes?” ChangSun appeared from her behind.

“Uhm.. MinHyuk oppa bought it for me.” And then she close her locker. She can see that the latter is kinda depressed again. “Oppa…”she caressed his cheeks. “it will be okay..”

“I already accepted it, I will fail this subject.”

“AIsh.. babo..” then she hold on to his hands and they went to their class.

 

Another 3 hour boring class and after that its their dance class.

“So.. I think I will go home early now..” said ChangSUn.

“Wae?” NaYEon asked.

“I will not attend this class..”

“Andwae…” she said sternly. And then she opened her locked and get the paper bag. “Here..”she handed the paper bag to him.

“What is this?” he opened the bag and got surprised. “NaYEon nah..” he said in a serious tone.

NaYEon crossed her arms to her chest. “I know you don’t like the act but come on, why don’t you put your pride down even for this..”

“New dancing clothes and ballet shoes.. are you kidding me? These are expensive..” he said and still in a serious tone.

“You worried about it?” she smiled. “Then pay me. Pay me when you earned your first salary as an Idol.” She flashed her beautiful smile. ChangSUn turned his back to her and she noticed her shoulders are fidgeting. “are you crying?” she asked.

ChangSUn can’t face her, she done everything for him and he know that she spent her money in able to buy new shoes and dancing clothes for him. He is really thankful to her.

“Oppa..”she called again.

This time ChangSun hugged her. “Gomawo..gomawo yo..” he said sincerely.

“Aniyo.. it’s fine.. now we will be able to perform our routine..” she smiled to him.

And then they both went to the dance room. Their other classmates are there.

“Don’t think about what they will say to us okay.. we are here to pass this and perform our routine..” she said to him.

The other students performed ahead of them and they are going to perform last. Its either by team or solo but they chose to be a pair. They are going to perform an excerpt from the swan lake. Since they both trust each other its very easy for them to dance together. Especially the liftings, ChangSUn is much known in handling a partner very well. While NaYEon is known by her gracefulness. When their performance ended they can only hear the cheer and clap of their classmates and teacher.

ChangSUn is still hugging her. “Thank you..” he whispered.

Their prof revealed their scores and they both got the highest score for that exam.

Before they went home, they decided to eat ice cream and outside the store there is a poster.

“There will be a music festival this Saturday..” said NaYEon while looking at the posters. “Can we go?” she asked still looking at the poster. “Super Junior, SHINee and DBSK is there..”

ChangSun smiled. “Okay.. Few years from now you will see my face in that poster too.” He showed his aegyo smile.

“I will wait for that..” she smiled at him. “I wonder what group will be in…”

“I don’t even know.. and I am excited about it..”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chapter 1 posted! :D

how was it?? :D

Leave some comments! :D