Chapter 33 (FINAL)

Forever and Always

After months of preparation. Finally, it’s the day of the wedding.

They are inside the famouse wedding halls in town.

“Are you excited?” Bana asked NaYeon.

“Neh. I don’t know what to feel mama.” she said as she looks in the mirror.

“You are really beautiful.” said her mom.

“I wanted to thank both of you for not giving up on us.” She was about to cry.

“No crying.” MinJi came.

“Unnie.” NaYeon smiled.

“This is it. New phase of your life.” MinJi hugged her.

 

Inside the groom’s room.

“Are you nervous?” MinHyuk asked. “In a few hours you will be her husband.”

“Hyung is this real?” Joon asked him.

MinHyuk smiled and ruffled his hair. “Yah, this is real.”

“He is nervous; he just doesn’t want us to see it.” said SeungHo as he tied Mir’s necktie properly.

“There are so many famous people outside, I saw Miranda.” said Thunder. “Monique shi is here too.”

“I bet they are excited too.” said Mir.

“ChangSun ah.” his father stood infront of him. “Take care of NaYeon. I am proud of you son.”

“Appa.” he hugs his dad.

 

Back at NaYeon. Her parents leave when Onew came.

“You look so beautiful.” Onew said to her.

NaYeon is wearing her Off Shoulder Lace gown.

“Then I guess this is a goodbye for us.” Onew said as he holds on to her cheeks.

“Oppa.” NaYeon hold on to his hands. “I know that you will be able to find a better girl, and you will live happily with her.”

“I am happy because you are happy.” He said to her. “This is your dream right.” NaYeon nods.

Then they herad a knock on the door, Onew opened it.

“Konnichiwa.” said a very beautiful girl.

Onew blinked his eyes, he knew that he already saw the girl but he can’t remember.

“Kaori chan!” NaYeon exclaimed.

“Nee chan!” Kaori went towards NaYeon.

“I am happy that you are here, is Maya san with you?” she asked. “Ohh you are a lady now; you look so beautiful.” Then she looked at Onew who is still staring at Kaori. “Kaori chan, do you remember him?” she’s pertaining to Onew.

Kaori looked and smiled at Onew. “Hai, he is SHINee’s Leader Onew san.”

“Ohhhh~~” you remembered.” NaYeon cheered.

“Hai, I am actually in the city now nee chan so I am kinda updated about the Kpop world.” she said shyly.

“Oh my, you are so beautiful.”

“Thank you nee chan, oh Maya nee is not with me, she can’t leave the Onsen and she wanted you to have this.” she handed the paper bag to NaYeon.

“Oh. Wedding gift. arigatou. Oppa, you okay?” she asked, well she is happy to see Onew’s reaction.

 

After an hour, the wedding is about to start. The guests are inside the hall already. KyuHyun is going to sing a wedding song for the wedding march. Joon is the first one to walk together with his parents then then entourage walked down the Aisle.

And then the door opened for NaYeon, she’s with her parents. She saw the guests and they are smiling towards her, taking pictures. When she’s infront of Joon, she can see that he was about to cry. She smiled and reach out his cheeks.

Joon helped her to settle infront of the pastor. And then the ceremony started. There are traditions that they need to do and then they proceed to their vows and exchanging of rings. Their vows are very emotional, Joon cried so hard and NaYeon tried to contain her tears but she can’t, she cried too. Even their guests and family got carried away by their emotions.

When the pastor finally pronounced them as man and wife the crown cheered and they ara waiting for the most awaited kiss.

NaYeon smiled to Joon and the latter removed her vail. And then he slowly leans forward and capture her soft plump lips. And then they faced the crowd. They are clapping for them. The wedding coordinator assisted the guests to go to the reception hall, NaYeon, Joon and their family and friends are left for the picture taking.

Joon had pictures with his MBLAQ group and SHINee, and NaYeon did the same. And they took a picture of a whole.

“Groufie!” NaYeon announced and the kpop froups gathered around her and Joon.

“Are you going to post it?” said Joon.

“Of course.” She smiled cutely at him.

After the picture taking, Joon and Nayeon went back to their own rooms to retouch and change into different clothes.

NaYeon wore her pinkinsh cocktail dress while Joon wore his casual suit attire and then they proceed to the reception, they were welcomed by confettis. And they both smiled, then they settled in front of the audience. Joon is sitting beside NaYeon, he is holding her hand.

“So here we are.” MinJi said, she and MinHyuk are the MC for the reception. “I am MinJi, ChangSun’ s older sister.

“MinHyuk here, NaYeon’s older brother and we are here to be your MC for this reception. Let us start in knowing our couple here.”

“We all know that their lives are not secret to all of you, but who is NaYeon and ChangSun when they are not in the t.v. screen.”

A video flashed on the screen and they saw all their childhood pictures, grade schools, teeners and highschool.

MinHyuk and MinJi are doing a great job handling the event.

“We have a very especial guest here. May we call on miss Monique on stage.” Said MinHyuk.

Monique went to the stage.

“Miss Monique here, is NaYeon’s manager when she is still a model in the U.S. Can you please give our newly weds a message.” said MinJi.

Monique smiled to them. “NaYeon and Lee Joon, first, congratulations in your wedding. Finally, it happened, after so many years of sacrifices, I saw how NaYeon resist herself seeing Lee Joon for a long time, that is why she always paint him. She really loves him and I know that Lee Joon feels the same way to her. I am hoping that the two of you will continue to support and love each other.”

MinHyuk translated the things that she said to them.

“Thank you miss Monique, now may we call on Mr. SeungHo, the Leader of ChangSun’s group.”

“Neh..gomawo. Joon ah, NaYeon ah. chukahae. We are all happy that you guys are now married, we all know especially the MBLAQ boys the things that happened to the both of you, we saw how Joon strive hard in order to cope up with NaYeon’s life, we always told him that he should not think about being fit in her life style. Our Joon is afraid that he might not be compatible with NaYeon because of social status. All the years, he always thinks about her, everytime we went to different country he always by something for her, we thought that they can’t be together because of the things happened to them, but now look at them. They are happily married, Joon and NaYeon, we hope that you continue to love each other no matter what, we love you both.”

“Thank you SeungHo shi, now we have a very especial performance. You all know him, he is NaYeon’s bestfriend, Lee Onew of Shinee.” said MinHyuk.

NaYeon cheered when she saw Onew.

Once again Onew let the people hear his angel voice. He is happy now, he accepted that NaYeon will be his friend forever.

NaYeon is happily singing with Onew. He is singing their song, One. MinHo is going to sing the rap part but the whole song will be singing by Onew.

“I am glad that you became friends with Onew.” said Joon to her. “I know that you are safe with him, despite of what happened. He is the one who always remind me about my love for you.”

“We are really lucky to have him as our friend.” Nayeon lean on Joon’s shoulders.

After the song number, they had a game. The MC will ask some facts about NaYeon and Joon and the guests who will answer correctly will have a special gift from the couple. They all enjoy the games and after that they proceed to the dinner. NaYeon and Joon are having fun in eating their delicious dinner. They can also see that the people are enjoying. K.R.Y. volunteered to sing a song for everyone. After they eat, MinHYuk and MinJIn open the dance floor for the newly wed couple. Its gonna be their first dance as a couple.

NaYeon is looking at Joon’s eyes lovingly.

“I love you.” Joon said and kissed her forehead. They are dancing a slow dance and the people around them are looking and admiring them.

And then NaYeon’s father came. “ChangSun ah, may I please dance with my daughter?”

“Neh appa.” Joon smiled and handed NaYeon to her father. Then he went to ask his mom for a dance.

“Are you happy?” asked her father.

“Neh, I am happy appa.” she hugged her father and she started to cry.

“Shhhh, you are in good hands. ChangSUn is a very good guy.”

“I know appa.”

“Thanks umma.” Joon said to Bana.

“For what?”

“For always believing in me, for never leaving my side.” he said and hug his mom.

Minhyuk danced with NaYeon after their father, and then the other guests started to dance too.

“Hyung.” Onew asked MinHyuk.

MinHyuk gladly let Onew to dance with his sister.

“Thank you.” NaYeon said to him.

“For what?” He asked.

“For being a good friend to me, you are really a special person.”

“Nah, don’t thank me for that.” he said.

“Neh oppa, I saw you looking at Kaori before.” she started the conversation.

“Oh. neh, she grew up as a fine lady.” he said and scan the crowd looking for Kaori. She saw her talking to the Super Junior members.

“You know what, Kaori is a good girl.” NaYeon wink at him.

“I know that look, now what do you want to tell me?” he said.

“Why don’t you know her better.” she suggested.

“NaYeon ah, I am older than her. I am like a brother to her.” He stated.

“You are 29 and she is 23. Well I don’t see anything bad about the . Why don’t you give it a shot?” she smiled to him. “Why don’t you ask her for a dance?” she said removing Onew’s hands from hers.

“You sure about this?” he asked, hesitating.

“I am really sure. Look at her shes enjoying the company of the Super Junior oppas, so I know that she wil enjoy yours too.”

Onew nods and went towards Kaori, NaYeon is there in the middle looking at Onew.

Super Junior oppas are really enjoying Kaori’s company. Since they can speak better Japanese, she is very comfortable in talking to them.

“Sumimasen.” Onew came. “Do you want to dance?” he asked Kaori.

At first, Kaori don’t know what she wil say, and then she looks for NaYeon and she saw her looking at them. She saw that NaYeon is smiling to her. “Ah, hai…” she said and take Onew’s hands.

“So you are setting up Onew to Kaori?” Joon said to her.

“Neh..” she smiled. “Kaori is a good girl.”

They went back to their seats and they are observing Onew and Kaori.

“Look they are having fun.” NaYeon giggles.

“You look so cute doing that.” he pich her cheeks.

 

“Are you enjoying our celebration?” MinHYuk asked the crowd and they cheered.

“Since we are enjoying our time, our groom here prepared something for all of you.” said MinJI.

NaYeon looked at ChangSun. “What are you going to do?”

“You will see.” he said and then he went in the middle.

NaYeon saw the SHINee boys joined him. And then she heard a familiar song. SHINee’s song Married to the music plays.

It’s the first time that she can see him dancing in SHINee’s song. She saw Joon and Onew are enjoying theirselves and they are singing Onew’s part in the song. She enjoyed the dance number that he prepared.

“You look so cool dancing SHINee’s song.” she said to him.

 

The whole party lasted for 4 hours.

“Are you sure you two will go now?” Bana asked NaYeon and Joon.

“Neh, we want to see the beautiful view in Maldives when the morning comes.” Joon said to them.

They close friends are still there and they are going to send them off.

“You two enjoy your honeymoon okay.” Said MinHyuk.

Their trip to Maldives is a gift from NaYeon’s talent agency. They are going to spend a whole week in that place.

NaYeon and Joon are going to build their own family now and they will now allow to be away from each other now. They promised that they will love each other forever and always. After so many years of trials and challenges, they still end up with each other, and that is the proof that they are really meant for each other. So may things that tore them apart and still their love for each other conquer all.

They are both enjoying their time in Maldives a place where they can spend the rest of their time together. They took so many picture and upload some of it on the internet, they received so many feed back about it, especially the picture of Joon who is topless in the beach, the people are shocked to see his old body back, that oh so good body. And they said that he looks so young now, while NaYeon, after so many years of not showing skin to the public, she poses for a photo with Joon, just like what they did in the shoot in New York. The netizens are also amazed about her body, they said that she didn’t changed at all.

For the past months, NaYeon and Joon are savoring their moments together, they finally moved into their own house and Joon is doing a new drama while NaYeon is still teaching in her ballet school, but then a very beautiful news surprises everyone, it was when Joon uploaded an ultra sound photo on his social media account. The netizens concluded that the couple are finally having their first child after months of being married. And now they are really preparing for the coming of their little angel.

END

 

Ugh finally its done.... :)