Chapter 18

Forever and Always

NaYeon told Nigel about her plan and the latter agreed to it, she said about how nice and well-built Joon’s body, because they are doing a summer collection shoot and they need to show some skin.

 

“So tell me more about this guy..” said Nigel.

 

“he is a good friend of mine, and he is really good when it comes to projection, he can be funny and serious at the same time. He’s did some shoots for Vogue, Elle and other magazines based in Korea.”

 

“Seems like this guy is very good ..”

 

Nigel is now interested about it.

 

Joon is on his way to the studio, he knew some English so he can handle himself. As they arrive in the studio he saw many clothes and a photo shoot set.

 

“Joon shi.” NaYEon saw him. “hey, thanks for this, I really need you here.”

 

Joon saw Nigel beside NaYeon and he bowed. “What help do you need?”

 

“I need a male model partner.. I am having a shoot and the guy is not here so we decided to replace him, and I thought of you.. Nigel is okay with it, so we better start working..” she said. “Nigel, this is Joon..”

 

“Hello young boy.. Iris told me things about you, and I think you are fit for the collection, so lets go now.. Stylists put on some make up to them..”

 

“Joon shi, this is a summer collection, and you are going to expose some of your skin here okay..” she said and Joon just nods at her.

 

They went to different rooms and the stylists put some make up to them. The shoot is divided into three parts, the first one is a summer casual wear, then formal wear, and the last is the beach wear.

 

Joon came out of the room very handsome, they styled his hair in a side way and he is wearing a summer short and a sleeve less shirt, which exposed his biceps.

 

“Iris, that guy is really handsome, how come you didn’t end up with him?” said Monique as she sat beside NaYeon.

 

“Here we again? Well technically I am going to call Onew, but sad thing is they are going back to Korean now..”

 

Monique sighed. “Well that’s good..”

 

“Yah.. you are so bad..”

 

And then NaYeon came out, she’s wearing a spaghetti floral dress. And there is a floral head dress in her hair.

 

“That’s very nice looking…” Nigel said and then he let the two step in the set. “SO here’s what are we going to do, Iris, please put your arms on Joon’s shoulder and lean forward to him and look at the camera, Joon you put your hand in your pocket and look at the camera, you both flash your happy smiles.”

 

They did what Nigel told them.

 

“Hey, loosen a bit, I know its not your first time to shoot with a girl.” She said because she can feel that Joon is tensed. “Just act normal, its not like we don’t know each other.”

 

Joon loosen a bit and turn out to be his normal.

 

“Joon, can you please sit on the chair. Iris you sit on his lap and put your shoulders around his neck.”

 

NaYeon felt that Joon stiffen when she sat on his lap. They both look at each other at the same time. Then Nigel snap a photo.

 

“This one is candid..” he said.

 

They did five shots each of the clothes and then they need to change into different one. Then they take a break. NaYeon played something on her phone, MBLAQ’s song to lift up the mood in the studio, Run. And then she dance with the song, she then encouraged Joon to dance too. They are having a good time in the studio and they didn’t notice that the staffs are smiling to them, also Nigel is taking candid pictures.

 

“It’s nice to see people like them, it’s very refreshing..” he said.

 

“Iris is really a good and humble girl, I can see that Joon is like her too..” Monique said as she look at NaYeon and Joon.

 

 

After some minutes they proceed to the shoot again. This time they are wearing a formal summer attire, which includes a nigh gown and dress and a suit for Joon. And their back ground changes too.

 

“Joon, hold on to her waist and let your body slightly face her and look at her lovingly. NaYeon you just look at the camera, and then give a serious pose.”

 

Joon wished that the day won’t end, he just want to be with NaYeon, and this time he won over Onew. NaYeon is really happy at this moment, she feels satisfied being beside Joon and doing the shoot with him.

 

“Now, the two of you decide what pose you are going to do..” Nigel said.

 

NaYeon and Joon look at each other. Not until Joon get a chair and placed it in the set. “Sit..” he said to NaYeon and the latter obeyed. Joon stand behind her and he slightly lean forward to her, he cupped her chin using his hands and he face her to him. Nigel snapped a photo of that.

 

“Cool.” NaYEon said. “Can I look at that?” she asked Nigel. The latter showed them the photo. “This one is nice..”

 

“Yeah I guess so..” Joon is looking at the photo. “I do look hot there..”

 

NaYeon laughed at him and she playfully slap his chest.

 

They are in the last part of the photoshoot and it’s getting late. Joon changed into a beach shorts and he’s not wearing anything for a top. As soon as he saw NaYeon wearing only swimsuit he hurriedly grab his jacket and covers her.

 

“Yah, what are you wearing??” he asked her.

 

NaYeon laughed at him. “Joon shi, this is a swimsuit and we need this for the shoot. Look, they are laughing at you..”

 

Joon look around him, he blushed because of that. “But they will saw your body..” he pouted.

 

“Joon shi, its not the first time that other people saw my body.You didn’t know it?. How come you didn’t google me?” she fake a laugh and sulk. Then she removed the cover that Joon placed to her. “You are so mean.. I don’t believe that you didn’t know what I did as a model..”

 

“Hey…” Joon hold on to her shoulders. “It’s not that I didn’t research about you, its just I don’t like other people looking at you in a different way.. Sorry..”

 

NaYeon pouted at him. “Okay fine, but we need to do this okay.. and you are my partner..” she smiled.

 

“So are we good now?” Nigel asked and they both nod. “Better look good in this okay because I think this will be the picture that they are going to place in the billboard..”

 

NaYeon and Joon did their best to make the pose good and wholesome.

 

As they finally wrap the shoot they took a photo with the crew and to Nigel.

 

“You know what kid, you have a strong potential to be a good model..” he said to Joon.

 

“Told you, you are good..” NaYeon hold on to his arms. “Thanks for doing this shoot with me.. well why don’t we hang out a bit in the bar?” she said. She really wanted to spend time with Joon.

 

“I guess that will be fun..” he agreed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the wrap up, they went to the bar. A famous one where rich kids and other famous persons spend their time. Of course NaYeon is with Monique, the three of them went to enjoy the night.

 

“Lets enjoy this night.. finally it ends all our schedules!” NaYeon raised her hand for a toast.

 

Joon looks around, definitely the bar in New York is really different in the bars in Korea. The sound is so loud and the lights are different, there is a bar and a bar tender taking care of the drinks and ofcourse pole for the people who dances.

 

“Do you always go here?” he asked NaYeon.

 

She shook her head. “No, it’s my second time here. The first is when I finished my first walk in the run way.”

 

They are having a good time when suddenly.

 

“Iris..”

 

“Miranda?” she asked surprise.

 

Miranda sit beside Joon. ”Hello Joon, its nice to see you here..”

 

Now the table is turned, Joon is engrossed in a conversation with  Miranda. NaYeon can’t take it so she left them and went to the dance floor to dance.

 

“NaYeon ah..” Joon called.

 

“Let her be, she can handle herself.. why don’t we talk about something..” Miranda said as she placed her hand to Joon’s chest and play with the hem of his shirt.

 

Monique shook her head and drink the liquid in her glass.

 

While dancing NaYeon is also drinking, she’s not a heavy drinker so she got drunk already but still she dances on the floor and there are so many boys around her. She can feel that some of them holds on to her waist and pulled her closer to them, she resisted but the boys won’t let go. And she is drunk already.

 

“Yah, go away..” she speaks in her language.

 

“Oh ..” Monique exclaimed as she saw what’s happening to NaYeon. “She is drunk..”

 

Joon got bothered about Monique’s behavior so he look at the direction she’s looking. “What the heck!” he stood up and hurriedly went to NaYeon. He wanted to pick a fight because the guys are harassing her but he didn’t because he is an artist and their image will be in danger. He hold on to NaYeon’s waist and assisted her away from the boys that base on their looks they are going to eat her alive. One guy grabbed him in his arms.

 

“What the heck is your problem man!” The guy said to him.

 

He tried to make his composure last but he is getting pissed already. “I am not here to pick a fight with you..” he said.

 

“Sorry Asian guy but you already pick a fight with us, why don’t you just join us and let’s take care of her..” he is pertaining to NaYeon. And because of that his blood boils.

 

“Go yourself..” he said to the guy with a look that can kill a person.

 

The boys distanced their selves to him. He went back to their seat Monique and Miranda is there.

 

“First time she got drunk..” Miranda said.

 

NaYeon keeps blabbing things that they can’t understand, she is also laughing.

 

“Its better if we take her home..” Monique get all their things. “Help her walk straightly, we may not know there are paparrazis out there..”

 

“NaYeon ah, please walk straightly.” He said as he remove the hair strand that is in her face. “We will go home now.”

 

“Hey Mr, why are you holding me like this??” NaYeon asked. “You look like ChangSUn..”

 

They walk towards the parking of the car and he made sure that NaYeon is walking straightly. Once they are inside the car he let naYeon lean on him. “Aish, NaYeon ah.. don’t puke okay..”

 

“That kid.. she’s not a heavy drinker and she knew it..” Monique sighed.

 

When they reached the apartment building, NaYeon was about to fall asleep and because of that once they are inside the elevator Joon carried her.

 

“Sorry for this trouble..” said Monique as she open the apartment door, she let Joon enter first.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

An update for all of yah! :D