Chapter 32

Forever and Always

NaYeon and Joon goes back to their work. NaYeon opened her ballet school in Seoul and she got many students. While Joon goes back to acting, he had a comeback movie and he is currently in the process of filming. They are working at the same time preparing for their wedding. They already printed the invitations and they are inviting their friends overseas. Still they didn’t shoot for the prenup photos. There are no issues now, things are really good.

“Okay… 1 2 3, 1 2 3.” NaYeon is currently teaching her students, they are kids aging from 6 to 12. She smiled towards her students so they will feel comfortable. After their routine, she calls for a break.

“Seem like your students are good listeners.” MinHyuk came.

“Oppa.” she called and hug him. “Why are you here?”

“I took a lunch out.” he showed the paper bag to her. “I bought black bean noodles.”

“Wow.” she said and take out the noodles from the bag. “What do you think about my studio?” she asked.

“Its nice, I like the act that you posted pictures of your friends and family there.” he pointed out the wall which displayed the pictures of NaYeon’s ballet experiences and some of her friend’s photos. “You will not go back to modeling?”

NaYeon pouted. “I guess I won’t do the things I used to do as a model before, I can endorse clothes that’s fine with me, or appear in a show like the one’s in Paris but I will not go back to it as a stable work. I am happy doing this.” she looked at the kids. “See them pursuing the thing that ChangSun and I like satisfies me already.”

“I am happy that after all those years, we will be able to live happily now.” MinHyuk said as he eats his noodles.

“Well, you are right. Wait oppa, I am getting married first. How about you? You are 35 years old already when are you getting married?”

“Yah.” he pinches her cheeks. “I still enjoy being single. Other actors are not yet married at his age, look at your super junior sunbaes.”

NaYeon laughed. “Neh. Super Junior oppas are different.”

“Oh, hows ChangSUn?” he asked.

“he is fine oppa, I read the script of his new movie and its really good.”

“So the movie is about what?”

“ChangSUn’s character is at first he is poor boy who was abandoned by his parents. It’s a bit drama and action. Well you know that ChangSun is good in that characters. Actually I am going to visit their set later after this, wanna go?”

MinHyuk shook his head. “I would like too but I have something to do.”

 

After the class, around 6 in the evening, NaYeon went to visit Joon in his fimling, she brought foods for the whole crew.

“Owhh, NaYeon shi you are here.” the director greeted her.

“Neh, annyeong.” She bowed to them. “I saw the coffee truck outside.” she said to them.

“Neh. Joon’s fan club sponsored it.” Said the director.

“I also brought dinner for everyone I hope you will like it.” She said and went to sit beside the director. “Is Joon doing well Director nim?”

The director smiled at her. “Neh, he is more energized and inspired. Sometimes we shoot the scene in one go. He improved very well.”

“I am glad to hear that.” she smiled at him.

“You are getting married this year?” he asked.

“Neh. We are gettimg married this year.”

“I wish you happiness, Lee Joon is such a good guy.”

Joon didn’t know that NaYeon is there because he is inside his tent, memorizing his lines.

“Umma.” someone called NaYeon.

“Oh, Leo ah.” she said and the kid kissed her cheeks.

“Appa saw you already?” the cute boy asked.

“Ani, he is still inside his tent, he will go out later. How are you? How’s working with appa?” she asked and the kid sat on her lap.

“Appa is cool.” he said enthusiastically. “He acts so well umma.”

NaYeon caressed his face. “Its funny that when you are kid you always punch and slap him, yet you are his favorite.”

They are talking happily when Joon and his co actress went out of the tent. They are going to shoot the next scene. Joon didn’t notice that NaYeon is there. NaYeon and Leo hid behind the staffs so they won’t get noticed.

“After we take this scene we are going to wrap it up.” said the director.

It is a kissing scene, Joon will grab the girl because they are having a fight.

“Action.” said the director.

When Joon heard it, he changed his character right away. They exchanged lines and finally the kissing scene came.

NaYeon nods as she saw Joon kissing the girl. “Totally a pro..” she sighed.

“You are not angry umma?” Leo asked.

“Leo, this is work. We can’t do anything about it.” she smiled to him.

 

“Good take! Now let’s wrap it up. We have dinner served brought to us by NaYeon shi.” said the director.

Joon is thanking the staffs when he heard the announcement of the director. “NaYeon?” he asked and then she saw her, talking to the other staffs and to Leo. He also saw the food on the table. He bowed to his co staffs and proceed to NaYeon’s location.

NaYeon is busy distributing foods for the staffs and she didn’t notice Joon.

“Jagi.” Joon called.

“Oh oppa. Annyeong.” she smiled.

“You saw?” he asked bit worried.

She nods at him. “Yep, I saw it.” she smiled and handed a food for him. “You should eat.”

Joon take the food and waited for her.

“NaYeon shi.” the PD called. “Let me continue this, you go with Lee Joon.” he said.

NaYeon smiles and nods. “Thank you PD nim.”

“Leo ah, you help me okay.” the PD asked Leo and the kid nods.

 

Joon and NaYeon went to Joon’s van.

“You saw the kissing scene?” Joon asked.

“Neh.” NaYeon replied. She looked at Joon’s reaction. “Hey, that’s fine, its work. I understand, and besides your partner is really good. You know that I like her.” she said to him.

“Jagi, you are really understanding.” he said and pinch her cheeks.

“You are a famous actor so why would I be jealous? Especially that you are going to be my husband.” She smiled to him.

“Its nice to hear that from you.” he said and started to eat the food.

 

Days had past and the MBLAQ boys are planning to have a reunion concert. They are currently in NaYeon’s apartment.

“Yes, we heard that the fans really wanted to show us together again in one stage.” Thunder said.

“Then that is nice.” NaYeon agreed.

“I think its better if Noona will perform too, we can do collab right, since you are Joon hyung’s fiancé.” Mir suggested.

“We can also give the proceeds to a charity.” SeungHo added.

“That is a good idea.” G.O. added. “We can also as other stars to perform with us.”

“I suggest that we ask SHINee.” said Joon.

“Neh, neh. Onew oppa will be happy about this.” NaYeon stood up and went to the kitchen, she prepared some foods for the boys. “We can also ask our SuJu sunbaes.” she is really excited.

“Yeah, I can ask noona.” said Thunder. “I am sure they will love to help us.”

“Then we should look for a good place to perform.” Mir browsed the net.

“Can you still include this to your schedules?” SeungHo asked Joon and NaYeon, “We know that you guys are really preparing for the wedding.

Joon looked at NaYeon and she smiled. “Neh, I think we can.”

“So we need to look for producers and other sponsors.” said Mir.

“I’ll help with that. I’ll ask the previous brands that I modeled.” Said NaYeon.

“We have a month to prepare for this.” said G.O.

“This is gonna be fun.” Mir cheered.

 

For the following days, they are busy preparing for the concert and doing their own individual schedules. Joon is already finished in shooting his movie and they are preparing for the red carpet premiere. NaYeon and Joon are going to do their prenup photo shoot for today.

“Are you feeling good?” Joon asked NaYeon, they are currently in the photo studio.

“Neh, I am. How about you?”

“I am feeling really good.” he said and lean over to her shoulder.

“NaYeon shi, Lee Joon shi.” the photographer called them. “This will be a whole day of photo shoot, are you ready?”

NaYeon smiled. “We are ready.”

The concept is different from each other. There is a ballet concept and many other things. The photographers are happy because they can see the love in NaYeon and Joon’s eyes and there are so many beautiful pictures that they get. The two is also jolly in the set. They also need the help of the groom’s men of Joon who are SeungHo, MinHyuk and Onew.

After their shoot, NaYeon posted a one photo in her social account to let the people take a glimpse of their preparation. The fan girls are really excited about the wedding, well of course some are sad because Joon is getting married.

“Should we go home now?” NaYeon asked.

“I have to meet someone; can you please accompany me?” Joon asked.

“Neh, sure.” NaYeon said and went inside the car.

They are going to an exclusive village in Seoul.

“You are meeting a C.E.O or someone?” NaYeon asked.

Joon just smiled at her.

They finally stopped in a three storey house, it is really beautiful.

“Wow.” NaYeon said as she looks at the house. “So cool, so who is this owner of the house?”

“You will know.” he smiled and ushered her inside the house.

As they entered the house, NaYeon is really impressed with the interior. And then they saw a guy, he is wearing suit.

“Good evening Lee Joon shi.” the guy greeted them.

“Neh, good evening. This is my fiancé.” he said.

“Hello, you really had a beautiful house.” said NaYeon.

“Neh, this is really a beautiful one, this is built with love.” then he handed an envelope to NaYeon.

NaYeon take it and opened the envelope. She read the paper. And then she looks at Joon. “Jagi.” she said and hold on to her shoulders. “This?” she’s pertaining to the house.

“Neh.” he smiled. “This is ours. we are going to live here…”

“How? How did you manage to buy this?”

“I worked for the past years of my life right? Slowly I bought this.” he smiled and hug her. “We will build a family inside this house.”

“Oh my. ChangSun ah.” she hugged him.

“Do you wanna see the place?” he asked. And NaYeon nods.

They went to see the other places in the house. NaYeon is really happy about it. There is their own ballet studio inside.

 

 

The red carpet premiere of Joon’s new movie came. He is with his leading lady Moon GeunYoung. NaYeon is also there to support Joon’s movies she with the other Shinee and MBLAQ boiys who came to watch the movie. It will be the first time that NaYeon is going to watch Joon’s movie in Korea. There are critiques and media people that will judge the movie. Afther the movie, the people enjoyed watching it. It earns so many praises especially to Joon.

“You acted so well, I am so proud of you.” she said and hugged Joon.

“I am felling happy about the result.” he said and smiled at her. “Now we only have two things to be prepared of, the concert and our wedding.” he said to her.

“Neh, I am sure the concert will be a blast. The people are talking about it.” NaYeon smiled.

 

Monday morning and the MBLAQ guys are inside the studio, since they are not in J.Tune anymore they are inside NaYeon’s ballet studio.

They stopped practicing because NaYeon’s students came.

“Oh, look at them, the cute kids.” Mir said as he looks at the kids who are wearing their cute ballerina attires.

And then they saw a familiar figure.

“Oh, Dayounggie? Lauren?” G.O. asked as he saw the two girls.

“Neh. They are studying here.” said Joon.

“Kids, we have a visitor.” said NaYeon to the kids. Lauren and Dayoung bowed to them.

“Wow.” said Mir. “Lauren is growing up very beautiful.”

“Yah, she already said that she can’t marry her appa.” SeungHo knock Mir’s head.

“You continue doing your things okay, I’ll just teach them.” said NaYeon said and they went to the other side of the studio.

“Dayounggie is still shy to us.” said G.O.

“Of course, she is a young lady now.” Said Joon. “And they are really good in dancing ballet. They cope up.” Joon went to assist NaYeon in teaching the kids, he assisted the students who needs to be in proper posture.

“They really are a ballet couple.” Thunder said as he observed the two.

“This is exciting.” Mir went towards NaYeon and Joon, he imitated the kids in doing their routines.

Since the other members are intrigued they joined Mir is doing the kid’s routine. And they are complaining.

On the other hand, NaYeon is containing her laugh because of them. The boys are doing some ballet stunts.

“Appa, what are you doing?” Dayoung asked G.O.

“Dancing.” he said uncomfortable.

“Seems like you are trying so hard appa.” added by Lauren.

NaYeon can’t containit and she laughed so hard. “You guys are so cute.” she said to them. “Come on guys, you should rest first and let me finish my class first.” she said to them.

So the boys take their sit on the floor and they watched NaYeon’s class.

“She’s so cool right.” Mir said.

“Definitely.” Thunder added.

“Look at our children.” SeungHo said. “They are so beautiful.”

“Someday hyung, we will have our own family too.” said G.O.

 

The class ended after three hours, NaYeon send the kids home and then the boys started their practice again.

“NaYeon ah.” Onew came with foods.

“Oppa.” she said and Onew sit beside her.

“They are busy preparing.”

“Neh, its been a while since they performed together. And I am quite excited for it too.”

“We practiced too.” Said Onew. “The Suju hyungs said that they will perform too, KyuhYun hyung said that he wanted to sing.”

“That’s good to hear.” she smiled.

 

For weeks they practiced and prepared for the concert. They invited SHINee, Super Junior and 2NE1 to perform for the concert. The already sell the tickets and its sold out already. The MBLAQ boys are really happy and excited.

“This is it.” said Joon.

“Neh, this will be the last performance of Joon before he got married.” said G.O.

“It is nice performing and knowing you guys.” said SeungHo.

NaYeon is there looking at the boys as they prepared to enter the stage.

As the boys enters the stage they crowd screams. The boys operformed their first single and the following songs in their albums.

“Ne annyeong haseyo!” Mir shouted.

“Annyeong Yorobun!” Thunder greeted.

“Its been a long time since we didn’t perform as a group.” said G.O.

“We miss doing this. we hope you will all enjoy this concert; we have different guests that will perform too. “said SeungHo.

“Annyeong.” Joon said and the crowd cheered.

“Oh. They missed you so much.” said Mir.

“I miss them too. Thanks for being with us until the end. I also wanted to say sorry about the things that I did wrong.” he said and bowed.

“Thank you very much for coming into this concert, it will help many people in the charity.” SeungHo said.

After their talk, they proceed to perform again. And then there somes their solo performances, of course Lee Joon is not Lee Joon is he didn’t tear off his clothes again. After the MBLAQ boys the other artists performed. The people are really happy to see the other disbanded groups to perform again as one. Until the concert come to an end.

“Before we finally end this concert. We have a very especial performance from our Lee Joon and his fiancé NaYeon.” said SeungHo.

NaYeon and Joon is in the middle of the stage while the SHINee boys are in the elevated part of the stage, they are going to sing the song that NaYeon and Joon will dance.

“You ready?” NaYeon asked Joon.

The latter kissed his forehead. “Yup.”

Then the intro of the songs came and they heard the angelic voice of Onew. They proceed to dance their routine, it’s the first routine that they choreographed after six years. The song is Quasimodo it is a bit sad but they were able to create a routine for it. The emotion of the song is clearly seen in their faces, NaYeon can feel Onew’s emotion through the song. Especially his lines, it really illustrates the thing that happened between them. But then she is happy that the latter didn’t stay away from her, on the other side. Joon is really giving his all while they are dancing. He can relate to the song because for the past years he thought that they will never be together again.

The audience are seriouisly watching their performance and they got carried away by the songs and the dance.

“Wow.” said Mir. “The performance is bursting of emotion.”

“Onew is singing his heart out.” said SeungHo.

“The other SHINee members. This is the first time I saw them performed that song coming from their heart.” G.O. observed.

“Look at NaYeon noona. She’s affected by all of the emotions.” Thunder said.

The boys observed that tears are starting to escape NaYeon’s eyes. But still the couple is doing their routine, Joon knew that NaYeonis affected by the song and he really admire the professionalism of his fiancé, their routine is full of sadness and love. When the final chorus came, Joon lift and cathed her and when the ending comes NaYeon and Joon faced each other. They are both smiling to each other.

“Saranghae.” they both said to each other.

And then the lights turned off.

Then the MBLAQ boys and the other artists joined them in the stage. The lights , and NaYeon is still crying. She is still hugging Joon. And then she went to hug Onew.

Onew smiled and caressed her hair. “Why are you crying?” he said trying to hide his trembling voice because he is calming himself so he won’t cry.

“Oppa.” she said as she continues to cry.

Joon smiled and ruffled Onew’s hair, he mouthed ‘Thank you’ to him.

“That was a really nice performance hyung.” Said Mir.

Then they proceed to talk to the audience.

“We wanted to thank all of you who came here, I hope you had fun with us.” said Thunder.

“We also want to thank our co artists. 2ne1, SHINee and Super Junior hyungs.” said SeungHo.

“Thank you very much!” Joon said to the audience.

 

After the concert, they had a small celebration together with the staff and the people who helped them to make the concert possible.

“Next even is the wedding right.” Key said.

“Neh, and I want you guys to be there okay.” NaYeon said as she drinks her wine. “Kyuhyun oppa, can you sing at my wedding?” she asked.

KyuHyun is really surprised. “You want me to sing?” NaYeon nods. “Neh, that’s very nice of you.”

Then NaYeon looked at Onew. The latter showed his gummy smile. “Arraso, I will sing too.” he said and pinch her cheeks.

“The concert is really beautiful.” MinHyuk said as he sits beside SeungHo.

“Thank you hyung.” SeungHo replied.

“My children are really professionals.” Bana said as he placed the food on the table.

“Thanks umma.” Mir said.

MBLAQ boys are really closed to Joon’s mom.

“Umma, are you excited for the wedding?” G.O. asked Bana.

“Of course!” she said happily. “ChangSun and NaYeon’s love story is really challenging, we knew that they are destined together since they are kids. But they chose different decisions about their lives and they got separated and now reunited.”

“NaYeon had a huge crush on ChangSun since then.” EunHye said.

“Umma!” NaYeon is now blushing.

“Jinja?” Joon looked at her. “So you didn’t treat me as an older brother since then.” he enjoyed teasing her. NaYeon pouted.

“She had tons of drawings, and its all your pictures.” said MinHyuk.

Her family is really telling her secrets. “Yah, you guys are so mean.”

“Since then you really like drawing.” JongHyun said. “She drew us too.” he said as he showed the picture from his phone.

“Wow, this is nice.” said Ryeowook.

“You didn’t draw us??” Joon asked her.

“I drew MBLAQ, its on my sketch pad. I also drew JiHoon oppa and Kyuhyun oppa.” She smiled happily.

“Awww, I would like to see that.” said Kyuhyun.

They spend the rest of the night enjoying and celebrating.