Chapter 3

Forever and Always

She looked at the voice. She got surprised.

“Are you okay?” Well it is Lee JinKi of the group SHINee. He assisted her to stand up. “I am sorry, I didn’t notice that there is a person.”

“AH gwenchana.” She smiled.

“Hi I’m Lee JInKi..” he said as he extend his hand for a shake. “I’m really sorry about it.” He smiled showing his oh so cute smile.

NaYEon blushed because of it. “It’s okay… I guess you have a schedule.. I should go now..” she bowed and was about to leave but.

“Ahmm I really feel bad about it, can I just please buy you a drink or coffee?” he blurted out flashing an awkward smile.

It feels like NaYEon’s heart stopped because an Idol is asking her out? “Ahmmm is that okay?” she asked.

JinKi smiled again. “Of course it is, there is a lounge here in our building..” He opened the door for her.

Then once again NaYEon is back inside the entertainment.

“AHmm can I ask what are you doing here in our building?” Onew asked as he drink his coffee.

“I was scouted the F(x) manager and I take a look in this entertainment, I find it very good but I still want to finish my studies before I sign up as a trainee.” She said the truth.

“Wow that’s nice, If you sign up here we can be good friends and we can practice together.. by the way you are studying what?” seems like he is really interested in her.

“ In Korea National University of Arts, I’m a dance major there..”

“Wow that’s cool. I bet you can dance well…”

“No… I still have a lot of work to do.. ahmm Onew shi.. can we take a picture?” still she is a fan girl and she will not let this moment pass without having a picture. “I will not upload it..” she smiled.

Onew laughed. “Drop the ‘shi’ I’m not that old. Of course we can..” he stand up and sit beside her.

NaYEon brought of her cellphone and she let Onew take the picture.

“There we have our first picture, and I am expecting that we will have many more of this once you signed up here in our entertainment..” she smiled and stand up. “ much as I want to spend time here, I really need to go to my schedule now..” he smiled apologetically.

“Oh.. that’s okay. I should go now too. Thank you for the coffee..” she bowed and Onew did the same. He ushered her to the door and then he proceed to his schedule.

NaYEon is happy about her visit in SM Ent. She finally decided to go home and still she will face many pending projects.

 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Monday morning and they are both in school.

NaYeon is doing her homework in the library and she was bothered by the other students who are talking about something.

“Hey, did you see who’s here early in the morning before?” asked the girl.

NayEon heard what they are talking about.

“Yeah, it’s Bi.. and they are looking for a certain student. I heard that the name is Lee ChangSun..” the girl replied.

NaYEon looked at the girls.

“Maybe they are here to film something in our school.” They are talking continuously.

NaYEon keep her things and get out of the library, she look for ChangSun. Finally he saw him in the soccer field. “ChangSun oppa..”she called. ChangSUn looked at him and she can see his tears.

“Yeonnie ah.” He called. “They accepted me..” then he hugged her. “JiHoon hyung came here and said that I am accepted and I am chosen to be in the group that he will establish.” He said between sobs. “Finally.. finally it happened.”

NaYEon hug him back. “I am happy for you..” she said, but is she really happy about it?

Now he face her. “I will start training immediately. I need to drop out of school..” he said. “They explained everything to me, we are going to live in the dorm together with the other trainee.

“Where is this dorm?” she asked.

“It’s somewhere in downtown Seoul.. it’s quite far from here.. but this is my chance Yeonnie ah..” he is so excited.

NaYEon don’t know what to say or do. It happened and she have no right to stop him even though she know that they will be apart and don’t know what will happen in the future. She put a fake smile in her face.

Until they went home, she is quiet and ChangSun keeps talking and talking.

 

“I’m home..” she said to her mom.

“Hi sweetie, oh is there a problem?”

“Nothing mom..” she said and then she hug her mother. “You know, ChangSUn oppa passed as a trainee in J.Tune Ent, he will be an Idol someday.”

Her mom sighed. “you don’t want it?”

NaYEon face her. “It’s not that I don’t like the idea, I am happy for him, but then we won’t be able to see each other now.”

“NaYEon ah, you two are a really good friends. I am sure it will be okay. You can visit him and he can still visit you..”

NaYEon sighed and then she went to her room.

 

 

Chang Sun is having a dinner with his family.

“I have something to tell you..” he said to them.

“What is it?” asked his mother.

“Few weeks ago I auditioned in J.tune Ent..” he said.

“you auditioned again..” said his sister.

“but this time I finally passed..” he said with a smile.

“Wow.. that’s nice..” his mom congratulates him.

“This will be the stepping stone for me, I will be able to make a good money so that we can have a prosper life..”

“ChangSun ah, what about your studies?” asked his sister.

“I need to stop for now. But I promise I will continue it. I just need to grab this opportunity. Appa, say something..” he’s waiting for the reaction of his father.

“We will support you no matter what..” he smiled.

“Yes!” he pump his fist. “Kamsahamnida..” he bowed in front of them.

“So when are you going to train?” asked his sister.

“JiHoon hyung said that as soon as possible, I’m going to pack my clothes now and clear somethings in school.” He is really excited and happy.

After dinner, ChangSUn pack his things.

“I’m gonna miss this place, especially you..” he’s looking at NaYEon’s picture. “But I will do this for my family and for you, I hope you will not sulk at me..” he smiled at the picture.

 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

The following day.

“Good morning Mama, is ChangSun ready?” NaYeon asked because they are going to school.

“Yeonnie ah, ChangSUn left already.. he left so early, his talent manager came here..” said his mom.

“Ohhhh…. “ the only thing she said and then she go to school.

Well the thing is she didn’t went to school, because she don’t want the people to ask her where is ChangSUn. Instead she went to downtown Seoul. And then she found herself standing in front of J.Tune Ent.

“What am I doing here???” she asked herself. It was already lunch time and she somehow notice that there are guys who are going out of the building. And she recognize ChangSUn so she hide somewhere. From a far she can see the genuine smile of his friend and his new found friends, she can see other four guys probably same age as ChangSUn and the two boys maybe younger than them. Seem like the boys are really overwhelmed because they are so happy.

“He is really happy…” well she is sulking because the latter didn’t leave a note, message or even a formal goodbye. She sighed and then she finally decided to go home but before that she went to the shopping mall to relieve some stress.

“I guess I need to do all the hard work now, need to create my own choreo for the finals..” she is talking to herself while browsing some clothes in the shop. “Since I’m all alone now and he needs to focus..”  she said as she continue to browse the clothes and get the clothes that she like.

“Well, you really like clothes?”

She got surprised with that voice. “Oh… Onew shi..” she said in a low voice.

Onew flashed his smile. “Hi, seems like you are depressed?” he asked while getting the other clothes to NaYeon’s hands.

“AHmmmm..” NaYeon don’t know what to say. “Well, my friend finally got accepted as a trainee in one of the ents here..” she said and smile weakly.

“Owhhh I guess you are sad because you won’t see your friend as usual..” he pouted.

And NaYeon nods at him. “Oh, by the way what are you doing here?”

“We are filming a reality show.. my other group mates are there..” he pointed out the place where the other members are there.

“Oh, so I guess we shouldn’t talk like this..” then she take the clothes from Onew’s hands.

“It’s okay, we’re on break.. you look so stressed out..” he commented as he carefully look at her face.

“Yes, we have so many things to do in school, Finals is coming and I need to do my new choreo since my partner left…”

“I can help you…” Onew offered.

“Jinja?” NaYEon blink her eyes. “You will do that? You are not allowed to go out right? Especially when you don’t have schedules..”

“Nahhh, I will find a way..” he said and then he pinch NaYEon’s cheeks and the latter blushed. “just tell me the place..” then he handed his phone to NaYeon. “You can save your number so we’ll be in touch..” he’s really doing it smoothly.

Inside NaYeon’s head her fan girl side is screaming. “Are you really sure about this Onew shi?” she asked.

Onew closed their distance. “I’m really sure about it..” he smiled.

NaYEon save her number to Onew’s phone and the latter sent her a text.

“There, you will be able to contact me..” then he look at his other members. “I think I need to go back now.. see you soon..” he ruffled NaYEon’s hair and then he went to his friends.

NaYeon is left standing and thinking deeply. “Now what is this? ChangSun oppa left and I found a new friend already and an Idol.. what a life…” she said and then went to the fitting room to fit the clothes that she was about to buy.

Finally when she arrived home. She saw that there are other people in their house.

“Is there a party?” she asked herself and then she went inside. She saw banners and balloons “Oh?” she got surprised to see ChangSun’s family. “Is there a party?” she asked and it’s visible that she’s not in the mood.

“Ohh NaYeonnie, we are having a sendoff party for ChangSun..” her mom said.

“You are having a party but the person is not here…” she said in disappointment. She was about so say another word but then she felt arms around her waist.

“Who said I’m not here??” ChangSUn whisper to her.

She shivered because of the act, when ChangSUn removed his arms on her, she face him. “What are you doing here??” she asked.

“Ah wae? Are you not happy to see me?” he frowned his face and pouted. “You are so mean..” he crossed his arms to his chest.

NaYeon is sulking and a bit angry but when she saw ChangSun’s Aegyo, she can’t help but smile and forgive him. “Aish..” she said and then she pinch his cheeks.

“Now that we are all here, let’s start this party..” MinHyuk said and everybody cheered.

ChangSUn sat beside NaYEon. “Are you okay?” he asked as the latter get food for herself.

“I am sulking..” she said as she eat her food.

“Nahh, Mianhae..” ChangSUn rest his head on her shoulders. “Ahhhhhh..” he opened his mouth asking her to feed him.

“Aish ChangSun oppa..” she sighed but then give him food. “Ahmmm how was your day?”

ChangSun fixed his seat. “My day, it was so fun.. I met our manager and JiHoon hyung is there too, he’s going to be our producer and I already meet my other members, You know Park Sandara right? Of 2NE1.. his brother CheunDeung is with us…” he keeps telling stories.

“Wow, CheunDeung is there..” She commented.

“And we have our maknae, Bang CheolYong, and I have two hyungs Yang SeungHo and Jung ByungHee.. and we get along very well today. Tomorrow we are going to our dorm, where we are going to stay while we are training. They are going to teach us the things that we need to know. The dance that we are going to do is hip hop, you know JiHoon hyung..”

“You are really happy.. that’s very nice..” the only thing that she said. “You need to put makeup and a lot of stuff..”

They we’re talking when NaYEon’s phone rings. Everybody looks at her. Well it’s not really natural that she receives a call from someone else.

“Yeonja chinggu?” Asked MinHyuk.

ChangSUn grabbed her phone. “Oppa?” he read the caller ID. “Since when did you have another oppa other that MinHyuk hyung and me??” he asked questionably.

NaYeon look around the people. “Aish..” she grabbed her phone from ChangSun. “Let me answer this..” she stood up and go outside.

“She had boyfriend?” her mom asked.

“I don’t think so..” ChangSun commented. “We are always together and I didn’t see someone lurking over her..”

“Hmmm maybe she met him in secret..” added his ChangSun.

 

Outside.

“Yeoboseyo?” she answered.

“Yeoboseyo…”

She heard a very cute Hello on the line, she chuckled because of that. “Oppa..” she called.

“Ohh this is the first time you called me oppa..”

“Neh, Onew oppa..” she whispered. “Ahhmm why did you call?”

“Ahmm I called just to check on you.. and I just want to hear you voice..” he said in a cute manner.

NaYeon is blushing on the line.

 

Inside, they are looking at her.

“Is she blushing or what?” ChangSUn asked.

“I guess so.. well she need to have new friend right because you are going to train..” his sister .

“Yah, I am still number one in her heart though I will train..” he retorted back.

“We will see, time will come that she will have a boyfriend..” counter attack by his sister again and he got quiet about that.

“If you want to be number one in her heart then court her.” MinHyuk added without hesitation.

And now it’s ChangSun’s time to blush.

A moment later NaYEon is back inside the house.

“So who is that Yeonnie ah..?” asked her father.

“AHmmm that.. ahmm a new friend..” she said then she blushed.

“Aish! That is not your friend..” ChsangSun demanded. “Who is that?”

“I am telling the truth Oppa is my friend..” then she sit down.

“Oppa?” they all asked.

“Mwo? I call my friends oppa.. right?” she look at ChangSun.

“I am the only one you calls oppa, other than the Kpop idols that you like..” he sighed. “I am jealous..” he said.

“Yah ChangSUn ah, don’t play this tricks with me..” he said as she hit his shoulders.

“Yah, now you call me by that.. jinja?” he sighed. “I know I’m still your oppa..” he said. “Mehrong..”

“Hmmp..”

“Nah, kids stop that, let’s continue this party, the two of you should spend this moment and create memories.” Said ChangSun’s dad.

“Right.. I think I won’t be able to go home often, this trainee days will last a year or so, but I will call and give news.. I will miss all of you..” he said seriously.

“We will miss you too.. you take good care of yourself and give your best okay..” said MinHyuk.

“While I’m gone I want you to take good care of yourself.. You can still call me if you need help.” He look at NaYeon. “I will do everything to help you..”

NaYeon just smile at him.

The family took pictures together and spend the hours together. Well all the trainees went to their families to formally bid their goodbyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

:D