Chapter 19

Forever and Always

As Joon enters the apartment the first thing that he saw are the paintings of NaYeon.

“Oh, you saw it…” Monique smiled at him.

“She made this?” he asked surprised. And Monique nods at him.

“She made that once a year, she made sure that the details are really close to your features. I know everything about the two of you, NaYeon loves you..” she said.

Joon placed NaYeon in her bed. And then he take a closer look at the paintings. “Is it okay if I can stay here for the night? Can I take care of her?” he asked permission.

Monique smiled. “You really wanted to do that.. but please you know she is drunk..”

Joon run his hands to his hair and laugh. “Of  course I know it..” he blushed.

“Alright, I will let you take care of her.” She pats Joon’s shoulders. “It’s not that too late to take her back..” she smiles and then leave the two.

Joon sighed and went to sit beside NaYeon in the bed. “NaYeon ah..” he caressed her cheeks.

NaYeon stirred from her sleep and she jolt up and went to the bathroom, and there she slumbers on the floor and her head is hanging in the toilet seat. She puke. Joon is there, rubbing her back.

“I’m sorry, you shouldn’t see me like this..” she said.

“No, don’t worry about it..” Joon wipes and he help her to get to the sink.

She is really drunk. “Sir, how did I get here in my room?” she asked, she didn’t even know that the guy is Joon. “Where is my manager?”

“She went home already.”

“oh my gosh Mr, I am sorry for letting you do this..” she said as she look at Joon. “You..-“ before she finish what she’s saying she passed out and fell into Joon’s arms.

“Why did you drink so much..” he sighed and place her into the bed, he removed his jacket so it will be comfortable and then he went to the bathroom and get a basin with water and towel. He decided to wash her up. He is wiping her with a towel when his phone rings.

“Hyung..”

“Joon, where are you?” it’s G.O.

“I’m at NaYEon’s place, I can’t go back to the hotel, something happened to her and I need to take care of her..” he explained.

“What happened?” Now it’s SeungHo, his voice shows worriedness.

“We went to finish her photo shoot and then we went to have a few drinks and then she got drunk, I don’t know why but I am here in her house taking care of her..” he heard that the members sighed.

“Well, be sure to get back tomorrow..” said G.O.

“Neh hyung..”

“Joon ah, don’t do anything stupid..” SeungHo reminded.

“Algaesumnida hyung..” he said and ended the call. He finished cleaning her face and now the hardest part. He needs to change her clothes. Though they know each other for a long time and she already said that other boys already saw her body, its really different when it comes to him, to the fact that he saw her body in the shoot earlier.

Joon swallowed the lump formed in his throat. “Yah Lee Joon, think straight…” he mentally slap himself. Since he is noisy NaYeon stirred from her sleep. She moaned and switched her position so her stomach is slightly exposed to him.

“Shoot!” He stood up and brushed his hands through his hair, he sighed deeply and let himself focus in doing good things to NaYeon. So he sat beside her again and this time he slowly removes the button of her blouse, his hands are trembling.  “Be nice Joon..” he said to himself, he closed his eyes and proceed in removing her blouse, and then her pants, NaYeon is really wasted and lucky for her that Joon is the guy she’s with.

Now that she’s wearing only her undies, Joon can’t stop staring. “What the heck!” he said realizing that he didn’t get a spare clothes for her. SO he goes to her closet and find a clothes, there are so many clothes to choose from, so he just get the pants and sleeveless shirt. He went back to her. She looks so tempting, he caress her cheeks. “NaYeon ah…” the latter moaned due to his touch and he shivered. “Aish…” he sighed irritated and he remove his top and hovers on top of her. He started to caress her shoulders and he is satisfied when the latter moaned. He reached down to her stomach and started to kiss that part until he reach her neck and he nuzzled there.

“Sir, what are you doing?” NaYeon said half awake. “Please stop it..” she’s pushing Joon off of her.

“NaYeon ah..” he call.

“Sir don’t, I have someone I love..” she said weakly.

Joon stops and look at her. “Who do you love?” he asked and when he didn’t get a response from her he continue what he’s doing.

“ChangSun oppa..” she whispered.

Joon stopped and looks at her again. “Who is ChangSUn?” he asked.

“The person I love…” she answered.

Joon smiled and then he get off of her, he settled beside her and pulled her towards him. “NaYeon its me, ChangSun..” he cupped her chin.

NaYeon opened her eyes and she saw Joon looking at her. “ChangSUn oppa, why are you here?” she asked puzzled. “is this a dream?” she asked.

“No its not..” he said and peck her lips. “Take a rest now..”

NaYeon hug him and they both share the warmness of the bed.

“My NaYeon is so cute..” he said and then he close his eyes.

 

When the morning comes, NaYEon opened her eyes but she felt empty about something. Her head is throbbing because of hangover. She sat up and look around her, she noticed that she’s wearing different clothes. She hold on to her head and then she saw something on the table. She walk towards the table and she saw a note. ‘Drink this so your hangover will be gone’ and there is a picture attached to it, it’s Joon. He is doing his aegyo and NaYEon smiled about.

“Joon shi..” she said and then she drink the liquid from the bottle. Then she went to see the view from her window.

 

Joon arrived in their hotel and he saw his fellow bandmates already done packing their luggage.

“Oh Hyung..” Thunder saw him.

“How is NaYeon shi?” G.O. asked.

“You didn’t do anything right?” SeungHo give him a questioning look.

He’s been bombarded by questions.

“Hey, wait with those questions.. First is, NaYeon is okay and of course I didn’t do anything..” he said.

“Well, that’s good. We already take care of your things so we just need to go to the airport and go back home.” SeungHo explained. Joon nods at him.

 

 

NaYeon received a message saying that Onew already landed in Korea and another txt from Joon saying that they are about to board the plane going back to Korea.

“Oh, you are up..” Monique came. “So how are you??” she gave NaYeon a different look.

“What’s with that look Monique?” she said as he sat on her sofa.

“You know, you are with Joon last night. Did something happened?” he asked.

NaYeon raised his eye brows. “Joon took care of me? Oh come on, nothing happened..”

“But you are really drunk.. and he volunteered to take care of you.”

“Well.. I don’t remember the things from last night.. and I am sure that he didn't do anything..” she said trying to recall the events from last night, but she though that she had a dream about Joon lying beside her. “They are going back to Korea.. so I think I’m going back too..”

“You can’t..” Monique said and NaYeon furrowed her brows.

“Why?”

“Well, you need to be here for the magazine launch.. and that is next week..”

She sighed. “How come it’s next week? And do I really need to be there?” she really wanted to go back to Korea.

“Of course, you are the model and you need too..”

 

In Korea, the boys went back to their own schedules, Joon is shooting scenes for his drama and for the new MV of MBLAQ which they have this action concept and the name of their new track is ‘It’s War’ about a broken friendship because they both fell in love with the same girl. He is the actor in the group so he’s in charge in acting again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

update! :D