Chapter 13

Forever and Always

Early morning, NaYEon is inside the J.Tune Ent practice room. She is exactly standing in the spot where she and Joon sat when they are there for the audition 4 years ago.

“Now.. what am I doing here?” she asked as she look at the spot where Joon did his audition piece.

Well, it was her schedule to practice and meet her partner because she’s been chosen to dance in the MBC awards.

“Good morning.”

NaYeon looked and he saw Rain. “Oh Rain shi..” she bowed.

“You are too formal.. Rain oppa is better..” Rain is talking to her in English.

“Sorry.. Rain oppa..” she blushed and cover he face with her hoodie.

Rain laughed about it. “Why hide the face??”

“I’m so shy..” she giggled. “Its because when I was young I used to have posters of you in my room..”

“Whoa, you are a fan..” Rain pats her head. “Well then thank you for that.. Maybe you are wondering why you are here in our practice room.”

“Neh, I was told that I was chosen to dance at MBC awards, and they said that my partner is here. May I ask who is it?” she asked.

“Do you want me to be your partner?” Rain joked and it earns a blush from NaYeon. “Aish.. you are so cute.. but it’s not me.. Oh he is here..” Rain pointed out the door.

NaYeon saw Joon. “Joon shi?”

“Oh NaYeon ah..” he replied.

“He will be your partner, the younger version of me.. Lee Joon..” Rain hold to Joon’s shoulders. “I am hoping that the two of you are going to create a good routine, well I need to approve the routine so you guys better start doing it now..” Rain flashed his smile to them but its not a smile it turns out to be a grin. “Come on, don’t be shy to each other, I do know your past relationship. NaYeon shi, you are here with ChangSun when he auditioned right..?”

“Ahmmm..” the only thing that NaYeon said.

“ChangSun ah, I believe that you know my standards neh..” Rain said. Joon nods at him. “So, I’ll leave the two of you here..” he pinch NaYeon’s nose and then leave the two.

 

 

NaYeon sits on the floor and ruffled her own hair, Joon smiled about it that is the sign that NaYeon is getting stressed. He sat beside her and naYeon looked at him. Joon is the first one to laugh out loud. Then NaYeon followed him.

“Just like the old days..” she said. “The time that we used to brainstorm about dance steps and new routines.” She looks at the mirror and see their young faces.

“Right, those were the good old days..” Joon laughed. “I bet we need to warm up now..”

“Okay..” NaYeon stood up and then she prepare do some warn up.

While doing her warm up she’s thinking about the steps that she can add to their routine but she still need to hear the piece. And then she heard the swan lake piece, Joon plays it from his phone. She started to dance to it as a warm up.

 

Joon  is there standing looking at her swan princess, the way she move her arms and legs are still the same but she improved a lot and he is far way than him, he stopped dancing ballet for years and it will be hard for him to cope up to her. He facial expression is priceless, the way she follows the heaviness of the songs and the emotions that she needs to give is really a jaw dropping scene for him. As the song ended NaYeon looked at  him.

“It’s your turn to dance..” she said as she went to Joon’s phone and search some music to it, but before that she saw the latter’s wall paper. It’s his WGM wife, and she knew that Joon moved on. She proceed to scroll in the playlist and there she found a playlist of Yiruma songs. She plays one of it.

 

As the music started, Joon dances, since its ballet he did his best to perform like the usual. He is kinda nervous because NaYeon is looking and she is already a Ballet mistress and he can’t commit a mistake. He can see her facial expression. Pouting and sometimes she furrows her eyebrows. As the song ended, he received a clap from NaYeon but.

“You are stiff…” she said, crossing her arms to her chest. “What happened to your flexibility..” she sighed. “I noticed you when we danced last time, but you can’t be like that now..” she said being strict and Joon likes it.

“I didn’t practice ballet for so long..” he answered.

“That’s the problem. You stopped practicing the things that we used to do and you forget it. We are dancing interpretative ballet and we need to take this seriously.” She stomp her feet and Joon laughed. “Why are you laughing?” she asked irritated.

“You are such a cutie you know.. I miss this moment..” Joon keeps on laughing.

“Aish, do your flexibility practice..” she said and then she sit in the corner. She already got the piece and listens to it a hundred times.

Joon is smiling while doing his flexibility dance. Well they are going to perform in a big event and they need to take it seriously.

 

After long hours of talking and trying to do some dance steps, they are getting exhausted.

“Again..” NaYeon said.

They keep practicing and didn’t notice that its lunchtime not until someone enters the practice room and they both startled by it.

“Oh..” NaYeon got surprised.

“Jagiya?” Joon called.

Behind YeonSeo are camera men. So NaYeon figured it out that it’s WGM.

“Hello..” YeonSeon greeted them. “I prepared lunch here, because I heard that Joon is going to practice and I didn’t know that you will be his partner.”

“We just found out that we will be partners..” NaYeon said.

“Lets stop practicing and lets eat..” said Joon.

YeonSeo prepared the food in the table and she served his so called husband and gives some to NaYeon. Irritating right, she can see the sweetness of the two and she doesn’t like it. She just focus in the meal and didn’t eat so much and then she let the two alone in the table.

 

She didn’t eat so heavy because it will be hard to digest. She’s in front of the mirror again and trying to construct some steps. The two is currently filming their WGM series. She just shrug the idea.

 

On the other hand, Joon is really surprised about the sudden arrival of yeonSeo. He momentarily forget that he is married to his so called wife in a tv show.

“What do you feel when your husband is having this practice with other girl?” asked the PD.

“Jealous.. “ said YeonSeo. “I know that I am not a good dancer but I felt bad because he needs to be intimate with other girl other than me..”

Joon is blushing at her side because of her statement.

 

After waiting for about an hour for Joon to finished his meal, they finally went back to practice and still YeonSeo is there watching them. Since Joon is out of focus and he commits many mistakes, NaYeon is getting pissed off. When they made a mistake they need to start all over again and NaYeon’s body is already aching, standing and practicing ballet and interpretative dance at the same time.

“Mianhae..” Joon said she can see that NaYeon is getting angry.

“I need a break..” NaYeon sat on the floor and then YeonSeo gave her water. “thank you..”

“Please give more patience to Joon..” YeonSeo said. “he is kinda new again to ballet..”

NaYeon just nods. After some minutes they go back to practice again and she is not talking and saying what to do. This time Joon is coping up to it.

 

Around 3 pm they decided to stop the practice.

“Practice your flexibility okay..” she said to her as she gathers all her things. “I’ll go ahead now..” she bid her goodbye to YeonSeo. As she approached the elevator she look back at them, she saw that YeonSeo is wiping Joon’s sweat.

 

Joon is smiling to act of his wife but then he caught NaYeon looking at them, and that made him feel bad. Then she saw her entered the elevator. When NaYeon get out of the building she saw many people outside the entertainment. The people saw her and they mobbed her. They are taking pictures of her and she didn’t bother to cover her face though she didn’t have make up, she can proudly say that her skin is really beautiful.

“Okay okay that’s enough..” said her manager and she helps her to enter the van.

“What’s with the fans manager?” she asked.

“Well, Joon is inside right? There is something that his wife prepared for him..”

“Owhhh…”

 

For the past few days Joon and NaYeon are really doing well in the practice, they have 2 weeks to do it. Sometimes they fight because of Joon’s stiffness.

“AIsh…” NaYeon exclaimed as she flopped herself on the floor.

Joon is acting really badly that day. His attitude is really something, he is pissed off since they started. He is out of concentration.

“What’s happening to you?” NaYeon asked.

The latter is not talking. “Yah, don’t you dare treat me with your bipolar attitude.” She finally explodes.

The truth is Joon is really tired and his mood is really messed up also there are issues that he heard about him.

“If you want we can call it a day..” NaYeon said as she started to gather her things. “Another day wasted..”

“You are so mean to me..” he said.

“Me?” she faced him. “How did I become so mean to you? I am here extending my help to the profession that you chose long ago but then you stopped practicing it, And if you really don’t want this then go to JiHoon oppa and tell him your whereabouts..” she said and was about to stormed out of the room but Joon stopped her.

“Lets get out of here..” he said in a lame voice.

“Eh?” NaYeon stopped.

“I want to take a break.. please..” he said.

Now NaYeon can see the dark circles under his eyes and his stressed face, “Where do you wanna go?” she asked as she caressed his arms. “Sorry I shouted..”

“Sorry I am an Idiot..” he lowered his head. “Just want to go far from here..”

“Okay, fix your things…” NaYeon said and then she scrolls to her phone. “There is a beach near in Seoul, wanna go?”

Joon just nods at her. NaYeon coordinated with their managers, saying that they need to take a break in dancing and they are going to go somewhere.

She let Joon ride the passenger seat though the latter insisted that he will drive but she didn’t allow him.

“Byeonsan Beach is 2hours away here in Seoul, so why don’t you take a sleep okay.”

 

Joon flowed what NaYeon said. NaYeon follows the direction and drives safely.

 

 

 

After two hours they finally arrived in the beach. She was about to wake up Joon but she saw that he is really sleeping. So she waited for him to wake up by himself.

 

“Oh, we are here already?” he asked.

 

“Yeah we are here an hour ago..” she said and laugh at Joon’s reaction. “Come on..” she get off of the car and run towards the sea.  “There are no people here..” she said.

 

 

“Of course, the people are working..” said Joon. “Why don’t we take pictures?” he asked showing of his phone.

 

“Neh..” NaYeon agreed. They took bunch of pictures. NaYeon removed her shoes and folded her pants, she wanted to take a dip in the water. “Whoa this is so good..”

 

“NaYeon ah..” Joon called and when NaYeon face him he snapped her a photo.

 

“Why don’t you try this too?” she said.

 

Joon removed his shoes and followed her. “This feels better. It’s nice to spend time with you..”  he smiled.

 

“But of course.” She laughed and splashed some water to Joon.

 

“Yah don’t do that..” he retorted.

 

 

 

They spend the time in the beach, talking about the things that they wanted to achieve, talks about the upcoming performance and their own personal lives. They can’t say that they are still bestfriends but they classified it as good friends. And they didn’t even notice the time.

 

“I’m gonna drive you home okay.” Said Joon.

 

“But I am hungry..” she whinned.

 

“You are so cute..” Joon hold on to her hands and they went to the car. “Let’s buy food on our way home okay..” NaYeon nods at him.

 

When they entered the cat. “What do you want to eat?” Joon asked.

 

“Bulgogi, Kimchi, Bibimbap.. Bibimbap with MBLAQ..” she said and then she do some aegyo.

 

Joon giggled because of that. “Neomu kyeopta..” he said. “Well you want all of that?”

 

“Hmmm I want kimbop.” She said.

 

“Then Kimbop it is..”

 

Joon started the engine and then they drove off. They went to a restaurant where they are serving kimbop they bough and they just eat it inside the car so they will be able to go home quite early. NaYeon is feeding Joon.

 

“Before we are just using bike.. now we are using car..” NaYeon said.

 

“Neh, and I am always the one driving..” he said as he chew his food.

 

“Well, it turs out to be good for the both of us. You bought house and car and so as I.”

 

NaYeon is enjoying her meal while Joon focused in driving.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Update again... :D