Chapter 2

Forever and Always

Days had past and it is Saturday already. They decided to leave early so they will be able to have a good place to sit at. It is a free concert so there will be so many people. When they arrived in the place there are different fandoms who are giving post cards.

“This is so cool..” she said. They sat five rows away from the stage. “I am so excited about this.. I will be able to see Super Junior oppas..” she giggled while ChangSUn is laughing at her and at the same time closely looking at her. “Yah Oppa is there something wrong?”

“You look so beautiful today..” he said frankly.

She’s wearing a pink dress and at the same time boots and a jacket because it’s kinda cold.

“I have to look good because we are going to watch a concert.” She said as she look at the post cards that the fandoms gave them. “Come here, we should take a picture..” she brought out her camera and they both took a selca. And then slowly the place is being filled by people. And exactly 6 pm the concert started. NaYEon is really amazed by the performers and she cheered her whole heart when her favorite Idol group performed she even sing with their songs.

“Oppa, I need to go to the bathroom..” she said to ChangSun.

“Do you want me to go with you?”

“No, you need to look out for our seat.. I can handle myself..” she flashed him a smile and then she went to the nearest bathroom. Before she finally entered the bathroom someone approached her.

“Excuse me..”

A guy approached her and he is speaking English. “Yes?” she answered in English.

“I am looking at you since you came to this concert, actually I am a talent scout.” He gave her his card.

NaYEon looked at the card. “Oh.. you are from SM Entertainment?”

“Yes, and I really like your face, you are so beautiful. Ahmm may I know if you are dancing, singing or acting?”

“I am a dance major student. Yeah I dance..” she said with a smile.

“If you want you can go to SM Entertainment and just show this card.” The guy smiled at her.

She suddenly thought about ChangSUn. “Hmm I really appreciate this. Thank you..” she said and bowed, then the guy left her. She sighed while looking at the calling card but deep inside her she is happy that someone recognized her beauty.

After she went to the bathroom she went back to their seat.

“What took you so long?” ChangSun asked.

“There are so many people in the bathroom..” she said and made a peace sigh.

“You should watch, Rain is next..” he said.

“Oh Jinja?” she got excited.

When Rain started to perform the crowd goes wild.

“Rain oppa is really talented and charismatic.” NaYEon commented as she continue to take pictures.

“I will be like him..” said ChangSUn with determination.

 

The concert ended with a blast. All of the viewers enjoyed the concert.

“I got so many pictures of the Idols..” she said with glee. “Oh this is so fun.. did you see their performances? It’s so cool right!” she even jump.

“Calm down..” ChangSun hold on to her arms. “Kyeopta..”

“Then I guess I will spazz too once you become an Idol..” she said in excitement.

“You should be my number one fan other than my mom..”

They continue to teas each other.

“Nah oppa, what if I become an Idol too?” she suddenly asked him.

ChangSun looked at her. “Well, you are really beautiful and I bet many people will like you. And besides you got the talent. I told you should audition too..”

“I’m fine with this. I will finish my studies first..” she said in a serious tone. “If we both be an Idol I think that’s cool.”

 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

 

A week passed and they are both serious in their studies, no joking around because they had so many things to do, so many projects and exams. ChangSun is really stressed out. He needs to create his own routine for their project and he can’t even sleep. Stress is creeping him out.

It’s already 10 in the evening and ChangSun is still not in their house.

“Umma, can I go out for a second?” she asked permission.

“Wae? It’s already late..” her mom said.

“ChangSun oppa is still not in their house and I really know where he is now..”

“What is happening to ChangSUn ah..” her mom sighed.

“Umma, we are both busy in school, there are so many projects and exams.. and I know he is really stressed out.” She sighed as she get her jacket and bring an extra for ChangSun.

She hurriedly went out and she use her bike to go to where ChangSUn is. It is really cold because it’s already late in the evening. She went to the playground where you can find the brightest street lights near their house. There he saw ChangSun dancing his heart out.

“Oppa!” she called.

ChangSun is really focused when he heard a familiar voice. He finally remembered that he’s been cold to her for a week already. When he saw her he finally flopped down on the floor, he is really sweaty and cold.

NaYeon get off of her bike and then she run towards ChangSun. “Oppa..” she said as she wipe down the sweat in his forehead, his hair stick in his forehead. “Aish, babo.. what do you think you’re doing?” she said as she wipe his sweat. “Here…” she handed the jacket to him. “Aish, you are going to get sick if you continue doing this.. Look at you..” she stopped and look at his face. “There are bags under your eyes..” she sighed. “Have you been sleeping or what?”

“Hey..” he said and hold her hands. “You didn’t wear hand gloves, look you are trembling. “ he felt guilty because he made her feel bad.

“Yah!” she shouted. “You made me worry, why do you keep doing this? Look at you..” she said and caressed his face.

“I suffered from insomnia again.. I am awake for two days now..” he sighed and pouted.

NaYEun frowned. “Aish, you are so stressed out oppa. You can’t be like that.. come lets go home  now..” she said and ChangSun followed her to the bike.

“I’ll do the biking..” he said.

“No..” she said seriously. “You are so tired, I will do it..”

ChangSun didn’t argue because he is really tired. When they reached their house. ChangSUn bid his goodbye to NaYEun.

“Gomawo you Yeonnie ah, you are always there for me..” he planted a kiss on her cheeks. “You should rest well okay.”

NaYeon nods at him. “Take a good rest too okay..”

 

The following day.

The thing that NaYEon don’t want to happen already occur, ChangSUn is already sick. She’s in ChangSUn’s house.

“It’s cold… please don’t do that..” said ChangSun and still his eyes are closed.

“I told you not to overdo yourself, now look what happened.” She sighed as she continue to wipe him with towel soaked in a cold water. “So hard headed, it’s not that bad to prepare for things but you also need to rest..” she keeps talking and talking.

“Shhhhhhh,,” he said. “Can you please stop fighting me..” he said.

She sighed. “Yah, I need to go after this.”

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“I need to accompany umma because she’s going to the grocery.”

“you don’t need to take care of me, I have a mother and a sister..” he said jokingly.

“Aish…” she sighed and then stood up. “I need to go now.. you take a good rest okay..” she said as she pinch his cheeks.

She bid her goodbye to his mother and then she left.

 

Technically its her chance to go to SM Entertainment because ChangSun is sick and he won’t know about her going to the entertainment. She just want to check out the entertainment herself, she’s kinda excited because she will be able to see Idols there.

Around 11 am she arrived in the entertainment building, she sighed as she look at the posters outside the building. SNSD, DBSK, SHINee and many other talents from the entertainment. She entered the building and the receptionist assists her.

“Yes, how may I help you?”

“Ahmmm, I am here because of this..” she showed the calling card.

“Oh.. you are a talent. Come..”

She followed the girl and she can here that there are practice in different rooms inside the building.

“The one who gave you this card is the F(x) manager, I guess he really likes you. Are you here to sign up as a trainee?”

“The truth is. I want too. But I still want to think about it, I just drop by to see how’s the entertainment going..” she said politely.

“Okay, well we hope that you will make your mind about it.. Oh here we are..” the girl knocked three times and she opened the door.

There NaYEon saw the F(x) girl practicing their routines. She was really amaze to see them. “Wow..” the only thing that she said.

“Oh you are here..” the manager noticed her.

“Oh you speak Korean..” she said and smile.

“Yes.. well I’m sorry if I startled you when I talked to you in English. I just kinda now that you can speak well.” He smiled. “Come on in..” he said and then she entered the room.

NaYeon can’t take her eyes away from the F(x) girls who are still practicing. “They are so good..” she said.

“Yes, they are. So are you here to finally make a sign?” he asked.

“The truth sir, I don’t know… I have a friend who is waiting for a call in one of the Entertainments that he auditioned..” she sighed.

“Owhh I know what you are feeling. You got scouted by me and it’s an easy ticket to be signed in an Entertainment but your friend is still waiting for a call in that Entertainment. Well I admire you for that. Let me ask you a one question.. do you want to be an Idol?”

“Yes..” she replied.

“Now, let me give you this advice. Once your friend got a call, come back here..” he smiled. “I know you can be a good Idol someday..”

“Thank you very much sir..” she bowed and then the guy ushered her to the door.

She’s still outside the entertainment and still looking at the posters. “I don’t want to hurt ChangSUn’s feelings… And-“ she got cut because someone bumped into her. “Ouch..” she said as she sprawled on the floor.

“Omo..” said the person who bumped her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

who is that person??:D