Chapter 23

Forever and Always

In Japan.

 

NaYeon and Kaori are back in the market again to buy some supplies for the Onsen.

 

“Look, its naYeon..” a fan girl noticed her.

 

“Nee chan, seems like they noticed you..” said kaori.

 

NaYeon smiled at the person. “neh, they noticed..” she smiled at Kaori.

 

They are strolling in the market and they saw some of NaYeon and the other group’s posters.

 

“Oh nee chan, look.” Kaori pointed out the poster. “Its you right? And the guy in the picture..”

 

NaYeon smiled. “Neh, they have our posters here..”

 

“You are really famous nee chan.” Kaori cheered.

 

“Not so famous..” she replied and then they proceed back to shopping.

 

 

 

 

Joon finally arrived in Hokkaido, he researched about the video and he found out that the place is a small province in Hokkaido. He proceed to the place, he knows how to speak Japanese so its not a problem. When he reached the place, he asked the villagers where the Onsen is. The villagers told him that its about an hour walk if you don’t have a car, since he doesn’t have a car he decided to walk. Its kinda hard because the snow is thick and its snowing.

 

Back at NaYeon and Kaori they are fixing the things that they bought in the super market. Kaori is singing a song while doing her work. While NaYeon went to the onsen to deliver the sake to the visitors.

 

Finally, Joon arrived in the Onsen after an hour walk.

 

He sighed. “This is the Onsen.” He smiled to himself. He was about to enter the place not until he saw someone coming out of the Bath house. He smiled as he saw naYeon coming out of it, she’s wearing a Kimono and a beautiful smile on her face. His heart beats faster as she saw her. As she disappeared from his sight he proceed to the reception area.

 

“Irashaimase..” Maya greeted him.

 

“Hello, I was wondering, is there any vacant room?” he asked.

 

“Yes sir there is, are you alone?”

 

“Yes I am..”

 

“Okay sir, please fill up this form..” Maya handed him a form. “Will you be able to fill it sir?” because it is written in Japanese.

 

Joon smiled. “Can you please assist me with this?” he laughed.

 

“Okay sir.” Maya laughed too.

 

After that Maya accompanied him to his room. “Enjoy your stay sir..”

 

“Thank you very much, ahmm can I ask for a spare blanket?” he requested.

 

“yes sir, I will have someone bring it here..”

 

Joon placed his things on the floor and he opened the door facing the garden of the room. “this place is beautiful..” he said and then grab his phone. He sent some messages to his friends and family saying that he finally arrived in the Onsen.

 

 

 

 

“NaYeon san..” Maya called.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Can you please bring this to our new guest?” Maya handed her the blanket.

 

“Yep sure, where is the room?”

 

“Room number three near the garden.” She said.

 

“Okay..” NaYeon went to the room. As she arrived, she knock three times. “Sumimasen, atashi no NaYeon desu, I brought you your spare blanket..” she said.

 

Inside the room, Joon is changing his clothes to the traditional ones that the onsen offered. His heart beat so fast as he hear the voice of NaYeon. He opened the door and saw NaYeon’s smile fades away.

 

“Joon..” she whispered and dropped the blanket on the floor.

 

“NaYeon ah..” Joon smiled at her.

 

NaYeon was about to leave but Joon stopped her. “NaYeon lets talk..”

 

“Why are you here?” she asked still surprise.

 

“I came here for you, we are worried about you, its been a month that we haven’t heard anything from you.”

 

“I am fine here Joon.. you don’t need to go here..” she said and left him standing there.

 

Joon didn’t want her to get away again so he followed her. “NaYeon ah..”

 

Maya and kaori are in the garden and they saw Joon chasing NaYeon.

 

“That’s our new guest..” said Maya.

 

“Eh? Its Lee Joon… nee chan’s friend..” Kaori said.

 

“They know each other?” Maya asked her.

 

“uhm, Joon san is NaYeon nee’s friend and he is an actor..” Kaori explained.

 

“Seems like they are more than friends, look at NaYeon san’s expression.” Maya observed.

 

 

 

 

“NaYeon ah..” Joon grabs her arm. “Lets talk..”

 

“No need Joon ah, I already made my decision. I don’t want to go back to Korea..” she said to him.

 

“Onew is really sorry about what he did..” he said.

 

“I am not angry at Onew, he is a good friend to me and I know why he did that, I just can’t go back to Korea, everything is a mess there. I can’t be with anyone..” he said removing Joon’s hand to her.

 

“Don’t.. everything is okay, if it’s the thing about Onew he already backed out. He understands us..” he said pertaining to their relationship.

 

“No Joon, please understand that we can’t be together, I can’t, everything will be put into waste. Your fans and fame will be at risk..” she shook her head.

 

“The hell I care for those things if I will lose you!” he shouted. “I waited 4 years just to see you again and I will not let the fans or this fame ruin us..” he clench his jaw. “4 miserable years without you..” he whispered. “Stop thinking about my status, you sacrificed everything for me, we both sacrificed the thing that we have when we were still teenagers. Now that we are in the right age I will not let this happen to us..” he look deeply into her eyes and caress her cheek. “I love you NaYeon, forever and always..”

 

NaYeon can’t contain her feelings. She started to cry and she hug him. “ChangSun ah..” she said while sobbing. “Nado saranghe..” she hug him tighter.

 

Joon smiled and a tear escaped his eyes and she hug her back. “Finally..” he said.

 

NaYeon look at him. “oppa..” she whispered.

 

“My princess..” he smiled and lean forward and kiss her luscious lips.

 

NaYeon smiled at him. “What about the MBLAQ boys and JiHoon oppa?” she asked.

 

“Don’t worry about them, they understand us very well.” He smiled. “Our parents will be happy now..”

 

“Neh..” NaYeon smiled and playfully hit his chest.

 

Joon look at the  garden, then he saw Maya and Kaori. “Oh we have audience..” he said to NaYEon.

 

NaYeon look at Maya and Kaori. She smiled and waved at them.

 

Kaori run towards them. “Nee chan..” she called.

 

“Kaori chan, this is ChangSun ..” she said.

 

“Kareshi?” Maya smiled. And NaYeon nods at her. “Well then he is very much welcome in our Onsen. You two catch up first, I will prepare a tea for you. Kaori chan, come with me..” they bowed and went to the kitchen.

 

“They are your new friends..” Joon asked.

 

“Yes, they are so good to me, technically they didn’t know that I am a model and you are an actor in Korea. You know this place is not as updated like the other place in Hokkaido.” She said as she ushered Joon to the tea room..

 

“This place is really peaceful.” he said as he sit on the tatami mat and NaYeon settled beside him. “Maybe we should call they boys?” he suggested.

 

NaYeon smiled. “Do I look good?” she asked.

 

“But of course, I am sure Mir will notice your rosy cheeks..” he caressed her cheeks. “Mir even wanted to go with me, he really likes you..”

 

“Mir is a cute kid..” she replied. “Ahmmm, how did you find me?”

 

Joon smiled. “I am not the one who found you, it was Onew, he’s the one who showed me the video of you and Kaori at the market. He really felt bad about what happened and continue to blame himself. He also suffered..”

 

naYeon pouted. “I felt bad too, because I left and didn’t talk to him, I know he will feel bad about this because he is not like that. He just really love me, I do tried loving him but I just can’t.”

 

Joon hold her hand. “Don’t be sad, he understands the situation..” then someone speaks on the phone. “Oh here they are.. hyung..” he said.

 

“Yah Joon ah! Don’t you know that we are resting..” SeungHo said on the line, and it’s really obvious that he just woke up.

 

NaYeon laughed because of it. “Leader SeungHo is getting angry..” she teases.

 

“Hyung.. don’t be like that, I’m with someone, in the Onsen..”

 

“What the heck Joon! You said that you saw NaYeon ah, and now you have someone..” SeungHo is scolding Joon.

 

“Hyung.. I’m with NaYeon ah..” Joon blurted and NaYeon keeps laughing beside him.

 

They are doing video call and they can see the tasseled hair of the leader.

 

“Hyung, why are you so noisy?” Mir came.

 

“Joon said that he’s with NaYeon ah..” SeungHo replied bit sleepy.

 

“JinJa!?” Mir got excited. “Hello! Noona!?” he grabbed the phone from SeungHo.

 

“Yah Mir ah, don’t shout..” said Joon. “Yes, she’s here..”

 

“Hello Mir ah..” NaYeon greeted.

 

“Whoa! Hyung! Hyung!” he brought out the phone. “Joon hyung is with naYeon noona!” he shouted inside the dorm.

 

“Really?” G.O. asked as he went towards Mir.

 

“That’s nice!” Thunder exclaimed.

 

“Here look..” Mir showed them the phone, NaYeon waves at them.

 

“OH yeah!” G.O. cheered.

 

“Hello..” said NaYeon. “Nice to see you again..”

 

“We are happy that finally you are with Joon, he won’t be crazy now..” G.O. joked.

 

“Yah yah hyung.. you will tell nonsense things to NaYeon, I’ll call you again later..” he said and ended the call.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~