Chapter 31

Forever and Always

Days had past and Joon is getting better, there are positive signs happening to him. ManSae regularly checks him. He speaks some words but still he is slowly recovering, Nayeon is always there for him. Since there is positive effect, NaYeon shared it to her social media that Joon is getting better. She posted pictures of him and her in her account, and the fans are getting used to it but of course there are other people that are not pleased but NaYeon shrugged it off.

“Neh oppa. do you wanna go to the city?” she asked as they are eating breakfast. Joon can now eat by himself. Joon smiled at her and nods.

“Then off we go to the city. “NaYeon is so happy that day. After she clean up they get ready and off they go to the city.

NaYeon is the one who will drive and she plays a good music on the player in the car. She can see that Joon likes the songs. They are going to spend few hours in order to get to the city. NaYeon is observing Joon’s mood for today and he is really happy seems like excited. NaYeon pull over in one of the beaches. Joon looks at him.

“Lets go and take a picture first?” NaYeon smiled at him. “Do you remember when we went in a beach when you we’re stressed out because of our ballet performance?” Joon is looking at hier. “Here it is.” she showed him the picture.

“Young.” he said.

“Neh, we are young back then. You go there and I will take a photo of you.” Joon did what she said. And they they took a selca together and she uploaded it into her social account.

After that they hit the road again. Before lunch they arrived in Seoul. NaYeon saw that Joon is smiling. “You surely miss Seoul right.” she said and then she parked the car in the mall and they both went out. “I hope that we won’t get mobbed.” she said. She assisted Joon to get out of the car, the people around saw them and NaYeon just didn’t mind it. It is important for her to let Joon enjoy this trip.

They decided to walk along the good places in Seoul. Its like they are ordinary people, some fans waved at them and NaYeon waved back, the fans gave them a time and they understand Joon’s situation. NaYeon is holding into Joon’s arms and she got surprised when Joon hold her hand. And she smiled at him.

They are enjoying the scene and having a good time. She keeps saying to Joon about the history of the places and the latter is listening to her. He didn’t speak just listens. And then they sat in the bench near the Cheonggyecheon stream.

“Its like forever right?” NaYeon started the conversation. “We didn’t do this back then, and now we are doing this in this situation.” She said to him. Joon is lookinginto the stream. “Don’t you know that SM family shoots the song S.E.O.U.L. here?” Joon nods at her. “Oh so you remembered the things?” again Joon nods. She didn’t push everything to him so he will slowly take things.

After resting they continue to walk again. Not until they stumble into someone.

“Umma?”

NaYeon is so astonished as she saw the girls in front of them. “Oh my, Lauren ah Dayounggie.” she hugged the two girls. They are as happy as she is.

“Appa.” Dayoung called Joon. While Lauren hugged Joon.

“Oppa, these are our children, don’t you remember them?” NaYeon asked. “MBLAQ’s Hello Baby from years ago.”

Joon smiled as he heard the title. “Lauren, Dayoung, Leo.” he said.

“Neh.” NaYeon smiled.

“How is appa?” Dayoung asked. She is still a bit shy girl.

“I know you heard all the news, and you know everything.” the two girl’s nods. “Right now he is still recovering. And he talks a bit.”

“Fighting umma, you can do it, appa will be back to his usual self.” said Lauren.

“I am so happy to see you. Why don’t we go to a coffee shop?” she offered.

“Neh. We love that.” said Dayoung.

The girls hold on to Joon’s shoulders and NaYeon walks behind them, she snapped a photo of the three.

As they arrived in the coffe shop, the two girls tell them stories about what is going on to them now. They also said that they wached Hello Baby again because they missed their MBLAQ appas. They keep talking to Joon. NaYeon is just there admiring the scene. She thought about maybe if they got married a year after he proposed they already had a five-year-old kid.

“Umma, do you still love appa?” Lauren asked her.

“Neh.” she smiled. “After so many years, still him.”

“You will never leave him again?” Dayoung asked.

“Neh, no matter what happens, but it depends of he still feels the same way for me, we will only know it when he gets better.” she explained.

“I am sure appa still loves you.” said Lauren. “I can see the way appa looks at you in the show umma, now I understand.” she added.

They spend some hours in the coffee shop. And then the two girls finally bid their goodbye. NaYeon asked their number and record it into her phone.

Joon also enjoyed talking with the kids. The girls reminded him about all the things that they spend together.

The last stop that they are going is in the Han River Park. NaYeon saw tha there are not so many people in the park. NaYeon placed the mat on the grass, she had foods with her too. She let Joon settled on the mat.

“Its quite unusual because there are no people here in the park.” she said to him.  She sat beside him. “This trip is really nice, I am happy that we saw Lauren and Dayoung, I was hoping that next time we will be able to see Leo.” she leans on Joon. Joon put his arms to her shoulders and caressed her hair. “Mianhae oppa, sorry for leaving you and making you miserable. I really didn’t mean it.” She looked at him and Joon look at her. “I am sorry.” and then she started to cry. “I know you are angry at me but there a lot of people suffered other than us, I am sorry if I became selfish and I let you suffer alone.” She can’t speak properly because os crying. “I love you and it will remain forever and always. I will understand if you will not forgive me. I just want to see you go back to your own self.” she said and continue to cry, she coverd her face with her palm. “Its because of me that you turned out to be like this.”

Jonn hold on to her face. “I can’t get angry towards you.” he said. And NaYeon looked at him, puzzled. Joon said a sentence.  “I don’t know why? But when you left me, I felt angry but in the end I realized that I can’t get angry when it comes to you, I am miserable for the past years and I did some things that I shouldn’t do. I focused in working and I didn’t forget everything, I tried removing your memory but I just can’t.” he said, his eyes are full of emotion.

“Oppa?” NaYeon stopped crying, she is shocked that Joon is talking.

“Please don’t leave me again.” Joon said and kiss her in the lips.

“Oppa.” NaYeon hug him and she cries again.

“Shhhh, don’t cry…”

“Oppa you are better now.” she said and she is shaking.

“I am better since morning.” he confessed and do some aegyo.

NaYeon laughed. “Oh my gosh.” she said and stood up. “That is why you are so happy since this morning.”

“Neh.” Joon hold on to her hands. “And it’s good to be back. Thank you for your hardwork.” he said and hug her. “Don’t cry now. “Joon brought out his phone. “Lets show the world that we are back together.” he said and they pose for a picture and this time Joonis the one who uploads it inhis social media. With a caption ‘Its good to be back.’

Since that night, Joon and NaYeon’s social media caught the attention of the whole K-pop world. The industry is happy because Joon is back to his own self. They got calls from different persons, their friends, managers, and other people.

They went to their home town.

“I suppose our parents know that you are back.” Said NaYeon as they walk hand in hand.

“I guess so.” he replied and kiss her hand. “Don’t you know that I saw you, when Onew walk you home before.” he confessed.

“Oh?”

“Neh, and sadly, the dog chased me.” he laughed.

“So you are that guy.” she said. “I love you.”

“Nado.” he repled and kissed her forehead.

They are happily walking when they saw their family waiting for them outside.

“Did you inform them?” Joon asked her.

NaYeon smiled. “Sorry.”

Then Joon’s family run towards them, his mom hugged him.

“ChangSun ah.” she cried. “My son you are finally back.”

NaYeon went to her parents and hugged them.

“Finally.” Her mom hugged her.

“You did a good job.” said MinHyuk to her.

Then they entered the house and they talked for the whole night.

 

Days had passed, NaYeon and Joon are busy takking care of theikr activities well technically NaYeon is helping Joon. The latter is clearing some things from his previous agency, and the pending schedules that he didn’t attend to. It took them half a day to sort things out

“You okay?” NaYeon asked Joon while they are inside the conference room.

“Neh.” He replied.

“Don’t push yourself too hard okay you just came back.” she reminded him.

“Neh, do you think people will still watch the films that I will be doing??” he asked doubting.

“Of course! You are such a great artist” she assured him. “I am sure they are excited to work with you again”

“I think you spent so many time taking care of me, why don’t you spend time for yourself? Go and spend time with Onew” he said to her.

NaYeon pouted. “You will allow me? Spend time with Onew?”

“Yes, well he surely misses you”

“Don’t you know that you pushed Onew to the pool last time that you saw him” NaYeon reminded him

“Well, that one is different, and today is different. Go on, have a quality time with him.”

“Are you ogoing to spend time with MBLAQ boys?” she asked and the latter nods. “Okay then, I’ll call oppa. Oh don’t forget that tomorrow we have guesting with DongYup shi and MiSun shi in their new show.”

“Neh.” Joon smiled at her.

NaYeon left Joon, she already called Onew and the latter is free so he decided to spend time with NaYeon. She waited for Onew in the park because they agreed to go on shopping for supplies first.

“NaYeon ah did you wait too long? Sorry.” he said as he saw NaYeon.

“Aniyo, I didn’t wait too long, lets go?” she asked and Onew nods, she hold on to Onew’s arms.

“We didn’t do this for a long time.” Said Onew as they walk towards the grocery store.

“Yeah, because I was away for so many years.” She said and clings more into Onew’s shoulders.

“People will look at us.” he said.

“Gwenchana. They all know that we are close friends.” she smiled at him.

When they are inside the grocery, Onew let Nayeon look for the things that she needs, he just looks at her.

“Yah oppa, why are you looking at me like that?” she noticed.

“I just like looking at you.” he smiled but the truth is he still love her like the was he love her for so many years ago, though he already knew that she will not love him like the way she loves Joon. He is kinda frustrated that he will never have her, but still lucky that the latter is still close to him despite of all the things that he did towards her.

“Oppa.” she called and Onew’s smiled.

“Neh?”

“What do you want to cook? Wanna have some chicken for dinner?”

“You will cook?” he asked and then he walk towards her.

“Neh, its bestfriend night so I will cook something for you.”

Onew ruffled her hair. “Chicken of course.” he flashed his smile.

They roam around the grocey to look for other things. NaYeon keeps on getting some stuffs and Onew laughed about it.

“Do you need all of those?”

NaYeon pouted. “Ahmmm, neh.” she said and smile her innocent smile.

“You know what, that’s why I like you.” NaYeon stopped and smiled as she heard what Onew said.

“Oppa.”

“I know, I know. Then let’s go and look for other things.” he said.

After they went to the grocery store they went to a coffee shop, the shop is dedicated to K-pop fans and there are fan girls around them. Onew ordered food for them.

“Here’s our coffee.” he said as he placed the coffee in the table and sit in front of NaYeon. “Remember the time that we met?” he asked.

“Neh!” NaYeon said enthusiastically. “The time that I went to SM ent. You bumped me.”

“Supposedly our love story started with a coffee, but then we don’t have any love story.” he said to her.

NaYeon hold on to Onew’s hands. “I am sorry oppa.”

“Its okay. Don’t worry about it.” he smiled and pinch her cheeks. “You will remain in my heart always. When you get married time will take us apart.”

“Awwww oppa, why are you so being sentimental now…” she said and eat the cake in front of her. “I am happy that I got to know you, when I was a teenage kid you are my bias in SHINee and look at now, we became close friends that is an ultimate dream of a fan girl.”

“Neh. I know that.” he smiled.

People around them are looking and they don’t care about it.

****

Its in the news about them going out together that day. The fan girls are updating their feeds about the two. While they are having a bonding time together. Joon is meeting the MBLAQ boys and other SHINee boys. They are in his apartment.

“So Hyung, you let NaYeon noona spend time with Onew hyung, look.” he said and showed his phone to Joon.

“Onew and I talked already, well he is the first person that I told about my plan.” Joon started.

“Plan?” the boys asked.

“Neh, I am planning to ask her to marry me.” he smiled and showed them the ring that he bought years ago.

“Whoa!” the boys cheered.

“Hyung! That’s nice!” Thunder exclaimed.

“So Onew hyung knows this?” TaeMin asked.

“Neh, I already talked to him last night, that’s why I let NaYeon spend time with him, in order to tell you my plan.”

“So when ar you going to ask her?” SengHo asked.

“Tomorrow, at the show. it will be a live broadcast.”

“Wow, that’s cool. So what do you we need to do?” G.O. asked.

“Just want to ask a little help.” Joon explained the things that he wants to do to the boys.

 

Back at NaYeon and Onew, they are at NaYeon’s apartment.

NaYeon and Onew are currently cooking something in the kitchen.

“You are good in cooking now.” he said.

“You will excel once you live alone.” She replied.

“What if hyung asked you to marry him.” Onew asked out of the blue.

NaYeon looked at him. “Oppa, ChangSun is pre occupied of the things that he needs to do now, and I am sure he will ask me but not now.” she replied.

“You really do love him.”

“Aish oppa, are we going to talk about this again?” she asked and Onew leave the kitchen, he went to the living room.

Onew sighed and he was calming himself down. NaYeon followed him.

“Oppa.” she called.

“I am okay. I’m sorry. “he said and hug her. “I just wish you all the best in your life.”

“Lets not be sad okay.” NaYeon said.

They went back to the kitchen and continue cooking. Its like the old days, they are having dinner together. NaYeon posted a pic on her social account.

 

The following day.

They are in the dressing room and the coordin noonas are doing their hair and make up.

“I think this is our first guesting altogether.” JongHyun said.

“Neh, SHINee and MBLAQ.” TaeMin added.

“Let’s enjoy this day.” said NaYeon.

They are the only guest of the show. DongYup and MiSun are really excited to see Joon and NaYeon, they are happy that Joon is back to normal and NaYeon is back for good.

“Good morning everyone.” DongYup greeted them.

It is the same show that Onew guested when NaYeon is in Japan, the show that exposed Joon and NaYeon’s relationship with each other.

“Our guest for today is SHINee and MBLAQ together with NaYeon shi.” Misun is really excited. “Its is nice to see Lee Joon shi.”

Joon waved at the camera. “Annyeong” he said and do some aegyo.

“Ayyyah our Lee Joon is really back.” DongYup said. “Of course our NaYeon shi is here too.”

NaYeon bowed to the camera. “Its nice to see all of you again.” She smiled.

“We are here to know what is the latest news about our k-pop celebs, we all know that MBLAQ part ways already, and our SHINee here are about to do their own solo careers too” MiSun started.

The two host interviewed the other group members and they reallysaved the best for last NaYeon and Joon

“The whole world knew about your relationship to each other” DongYup started “We are really shocked about it you hid it very well; at the first place why did you hide it?”

Joon looked at NaYeon “I have to explain it, before I think it’s the best way for ChangSun and I.”

“Owhhhh~ she called him ChangSun” MiSun giggled and the crowd laugh.

NaYeon blushed and covers her face with her palm. “Neh, well I thought that its for the best, technically I got hurt when he didn’t contact me for the rest of his trainee days, I didn’t call him because I don’t want to distract him.”

“But do you really feel the same way for each other back then?” DongYup said.

Joon nods his head. “Yes, I just didn’t show her.

“Neh, the same goes for me, when I got scouted by SM I took the chance to leave the country because I wanted to forget about him, when he left that’s when I met Onew.” she continued

“But you didn’t forget to be updated about MBLAQ right?” MiSun asked.

“Neh, I watched every video and their performance, even the movie where ChangSun is with JiHoon oppa. I’m in the premiere night of that movie.”

“Jinja?” Joon asked. NaYeon smiled at him. “You saw me there?”

“Neh, I saw you there. You look so cute in the premiere.”

“But when you came back, you guested at Strong Heart and you two danced and you didn’t tell them that you are close friends with Joon.” Added by DongYUp.

“Neh, its because I don’t want to create a commotion, I am sure that the fans will dig up some old photos of me and him, I don’t want him to face any scandal. I can take the scandal because in New York scandals are very natural, but here in Korea its different, since I know him very well I know what will happen. that time MBLAQ is still new in the industry so I don’t want to give them a head ache.”

“Our Lee Joon joined we got married right, how did you handle that?” MiSun asked.

“Its really hard.” Joon said. “We always saw each other in some shows but we didn’t talk, not until I came from Hawaii, we had our family dinner. My parents told me to talk to her, especially my sister she even told me that there is a possibility that NaYeon and Onew can be together.” and then they heard ‘owhhh’ from the crowd. “So I talked to her that night, and then we confessed to each other what we felt when we are still teenagers, we decided to close it because we are both young that time and we have different lives now. And we agreed to be friends.”

“And that is the start of us being close together during our filming, the MBLAQ boys knew everything about us, I met them during their trainee days.” said NaYeon.

“Wait, so its is true that Onew and NaYeon dated?” DongYup asked.

Joon nods and look at Onew.

“Neh.” said Onew. “I didn’t know that Joon hyung and NaYeon shi knew each other, Joon hyung is my bestfriend outside SHINee and we didn’t even talk about NaYeon, I just found out when I did my research about it.” and then he laughed. “When I first saw NaYeon outside the SM ent I know that I like her already and I did everything to be close to her.”

“I didn’t know that they were bestfriends not until I came back from New York.” said NaYeon.

“We both tried to move on. We all know about what happened to me in WGM, after that I realized that no one can replace her.” said Joon as he holds NaYeon; s hands and the audience and hosts giggled because of it.

“Its not easy to be close to ChangSun again, I need to convince his band mates that we are really friends only, they saw what happened to him when we didn’t contact each other so they are very protective over him, specially their leader.” NaYeonsaid and looked at SeungHo and latter lowered his head.

“SeungHo shi?” MiSun asked.

“Neh, its true, I am over protective of Joon that time, you can see him stripping his clothes when we are performing but he is the opposite of that character, he is just a kid and he will easily cry. So I felt bad about NaYeon coming back to his life. But that was before.”

“Hmmm how did NaYeon shi and Onew ah stopped dating?” DongYup asked.

“Onew talked to me.” Joon said. “We talked man to man about the situation.”

“How nice, your friendhip still remains after it.” said MiSun. “It was years ago that we accidentally knew about NaYeo and Joon, and we are happy that things are okay now.”

“When the news broke out about Joon, NaYeon shi stood so strong about it, but what makes you decide to leave?” DngYup asked.

“The issue is getting serious, its not only me and ChangSun, our family and friends are getting harassed and its all because of me. I don’t want to leave but I don’t have any choice, believe me. I don’t want to leave him in that state, but I know its for the best so he will not face the huge scandal when he wakes up, I know he will wake up and continue doing what he loves to do.”

“I was really devastated that time, that’s why things happened in a bad way.” said Joon. “I had a rough time finishing my studies, entering the military, engrossing my self in work. I had bad habbits, smoking and drinking. I wanted to forget all of it but then I can’t until one time I just shut off myself.”

“We are really shocked about what happened to you.” said MiSun. “The jolly and joyful guy faced the saddedst part of his life.”

“For the past years you live in Arizona and opened your ballet school, did you ever think of Joon that time?” DongYup asked.

“Neh, I thought of him, sometimes I saw the news about him and I really felt bad, but then I knew about what happened to him, finally I decided to go back. I know I am responsible for it. It is hard taking care of him, sometimes he doesn’t want to see me, the others don’t know it but I always cry because of it.” and now thinking of it makes her cry. She smiled but tears escaped her eyes. “Mianhae.” she said.

“Ulljima.” said Joon and wipe her tears. He caressed her shoulders. “Its okay now.”

MiSun is crying too.

“I… I.” NaYeon can’t continue her sentence. “I am really sorry.” She can’t contain her tears.

Joon hug her. “Shhhh, stop crying.” he said and coaxed her. “Past is past we are living in the present now.”

NaYeon calmed herself. “Mianhae.” she said to the crowd.

“Its okay NaYeon shi.” DongYup said.

“I just can’t forget that I am the reason why things happened to you.” she said to Joon.

“Those things made us stronger.” He said and kiss her forehead.

“Aigoo~ its so cute to see you two like this.” said MiSun.

“Things are okay now, and we hope that you two will be together until the end.” DongYup said. So in order to conclude this day’s program, we prepared a video.

The lights turned off and a video flashed in the big screen, the video showed the group’s pictures since pre debut and until they debut, their pictures when they are younger. NaYeon smiled seeing the pictures of her precious friends.  There is a picture of her and Onew, inone of her birthday. And then the video changes, it shows her predebut pictures together with Joon, ther is a picture when she’s 3 years old and Joon is five.

She laughed about it, she can see the difference in their appearances. And then the video changed.

“Noona neomu yeppeo.” the SHINee boys appeared but Onew is not there.

“Annyeong noona.” Its TaeMin. “I am happy that I was able to meet a noona like you, you always think of what’s the best for me, you are like my real noona, I hope you became happy now. Saranghae~” he said and did some aegyo.

NaYeon look around her, the boys are not there, even the host. She’s alone sitting on her chair, Joon is not there too. She was about to stand up when the next person appeared.

“NaYeon ah, we didn’t hang out like the way you hang out with the magnaes but I am really happy that you became close to our group, it gives us joy everytime you spend time with us. I wish you all the best.” said JongHyun.

“Yeonnie noona.” its Key. “I think it’s the first time that I called you noona, I always address you as same age as mine, but now is different, I know you’ve been through a lot and I hope you will find happiness in your life now. Saranghae.”

“What’s with all the messages? And where are the people?” NaYeon is asking her self.

“Noona.” its Minho. “I am the talkative one in the group and yet you have patience with me, thanks for treating us as your own dongsaengs. We really enjoyed your company. Take care always noona.”

“Yeonnie ah.” Now its Onew. “I know you are wondering about all this messages, we are just realy happy that you are back here.” He paused and smiled. “I wanted to thank you for coming into my life, though we didn’t end up the way I expect, I am still happy that I met you. I will be your friend forever. I wanted to say sorry for all the wrong things that I did to you. I want you to be happy. Saranghanda.” he waved goodbye.

Then the video changed, now it’s the MBLAQ boys.

“Annyeong noona! ~” Mir said in a sweet aegyo tone. “You are the best noona for me, I really like you noona, you are cool, and you really have a big heart. You always think of others rather thinking about your own self. I am happy that I got to know you noona. Saranghae.” He showed a heart sign.

“NaYeon shi. I know its hard for you to deal with us before, but we are happy that you didn’t give up on us and to Joon, I hope we can spend more time together.” it was G.O.

“Noona, I know we didn’t spend much time together, but trust me I really want to spend more time with you, I am just shy.” Thunder smiled. “I hope we can have a good chat.” he is really shy.

“NaYeon ah. Mianhae.” SeungHo said. “I am so mean to you for the past years. I hope we are in good terms now.” he smiled. “I am really happy for you and Joon.”

“NaYeon shi.” JinHoon appeared in the video.

Fan girl NaYeon is back. She squealed when she saw Rain.

“I hope you find your happiness now; things are already okay. It is natural for an idil to face struggles in life but you surpass it, you and Joon. I hope you both find peace and happiness now. We wish you all the best.” He waved.

Then the video ended and it was really dark. NaYeon stood up and was about to look for the people then the spot light opened. And she saw Joon standing in the audience area. He had flowers in his hands and slowly walking towards her.

“Are we still filming?” she asked the nearest camera man that she saw. And the camera man nods at her.

“NaYeon ah.” Joon called and handed the flowers to her. “We’ve been through a lot and still we are together, I think we are really destined together. Will you agree with me if I ask you to stay with me until the end?” he asked and NaYeon nods.

“Of course, that is why I came back to fix all the things.” she said.

“Will you agree if I ask you to be my wife?” he said and showed her the ring that he bought years ago.

NaYeon is surprised. “This is a televised proposal?” she asked and she look around her, she can now see the boys and the hosts.

“Neh, I asked their help. Now will you stay with me forever?” he asked with a smile.

NaYeon smiled and nods at him. “Neh.” she said and Joon put the ring on her ring finger.

“Saranghae.”he said and kissed her.

“Nado.” NaYeon hug him. She’s crying again.

The two host wrap up the show and the boys went to greet them.

“Congrats!” said the boys.

“Thank you everyone.” Said Joon and bowed to them.

“We are happy for both of you.” said SeungHo.

“Oppa.” NaYeon hug Onew. “That is why.” she said and smiled.

“Neh, now you know.” he replied.

They are talking about Onew’s attitude yesterday.

Whole world knows about the engagement and the people are talking about how will the wedding go and they are anticipating the preparations for the the wedding.

***

 

Last 2 chapters and this is finished. gosh, the upload took so many years.. i am so sorry. :(