{ day 13. }

{ 365 days. } from me to you. [complete. )
{ day 13. }

Dear Mr. Kim JaeJoong,

I was lying in the grass today. It’s what we did the day after I met you. The grass is still thick and green, and my clothes still got muddy and wet. It’s strange how I get these flashbacks, everything I’ve ever done was in this small town. I’ve only been out once, on a trip with you. We went to Jeju Island for a weekend, to enjoy the beautiful scenery. You said it resembled me, the island. My hair blowing in the wind, like the lofty flower fields. My skin, soft and silky like the sand on the beaches. And my heart, as pure as the air and water on the island.

I can feel your lingering touch beside me as I lay here. But every time I look, only your memory stands. You are not gone, but not here beside me. Have you kept your promise? I cannot bear to think, for every time I do, my heart stammers. Did you really leave me?

Still, I keep your reminiscence in a photo frame. We are together, you and I. Remember, my heart is still beating for you, but what matters is how long it will wait.

{ day 13. }

`

Thank you for the comments! (: You don’t know how happy I am…Well maybe you do, but this is a pivotal moment! There are so many loose ends to this story… SIGH. Maybe I’ll do optional endings. :D

{ COMMENTS. }

jaejoong_fan - Thanks first commenter. (: I really appreciate what you said. Nobody’s ever really loved a story that I’ve wrote before. It’s either too ‘horrifying’ or ‘depressing.’ (;

LadyKoKo – Thanks for the comment! Did you know I have a friend named Koko? D: Well, I guess you didn’t, but you do now!

SilverLover & AAC – Well, thanks for the spam. (:

may__chick – I tried to make it unique. :D LMFAO. 365 LETTERS?! That would be a long shot. OMGEH. Maybe I should try that for my next fanfic. It could be like a challenge. There are a lotta mysteries in this story. I haven’t really planned it out, I’m just going with the flow. The teacher-man in my school says I have some sort of gift for writing bitter-sweet, innocence-whatever. Bleh. All your questions will be answered in the end. (:

HeartAngel – Thank you. (L) You have a fanfic, too? I can’t wait to read it! Thanks for your compliment, nothing I’ve ever written could have been called ‘cute,’ so I tried to write something that was cute and bittersweet. (: Best of luck for your fanfic.

babbykrazi4u - :D I love your <3 spam. I’ll always be updating. When your asleep, awake, in the mall, at school, et cetera. LMFAO. If that sounds stalker-ish, then it worked. Since it was the holiday season, I was thinking about that Santa Claus Is Coming to Town song. “He sees you when you’re sleeping, he knows when you’re awake…” So…CREEPY.

Thanks for all your comments (I just realized how many I got. This is a record. :D) You’re all probably wondering what Jaejoong’s relationship with the main character is and where he is, et cetera. Well, it’ll be answered after a whooooole bunch of chapters, so please put up with the tension! Ooh, and if you catch me while I'm on an update rampage (like today), feel free to talk to me. :D I'll answer (because I'm obsessed with comments.). (: Comments are appreciated! (I dislike silent readers.)