{ Option 2. }

{ 365 days. } from me to you. [complete. )
Dear Mr. Kim JaeJoong,

Since your departure, I have been anticipating your return. You told me on my 21st birthday, to call you in America. You would book a flight for me and we would get married.

That was the plan.

I dialed your number, the one you gave to me before you left to the land of opportunity.

[Her POV. )

“Hello?” an old woman answered.

“H-hello. I am l-looking for Kim JaeJoong -sshi,” I finally managed to stutter out.

“Oh, my. You must be ~~~~~. JaeJoong, he babbled about you over the phone all the time.”

“Over the phone?” I questioned.

“Dear...Didn't you hear? He-,” she stopped suddenly, “he died in a plane crash on his way to America.”

“No! No...that can't be right. I sent him letters, he should have received all of them! We had a plan, I-”

“~~~~~, he died. He's not coming back. I received all of those letters...”

I dropped the phone. It hit the floor with a bitter sound.

I collapsed, the world became hazy, like the day he left. My eyes filled with tears once again.

“He's gone,” I whispered to myself.

“Dear? Dear! Are you there?! What's wrong?!” the woman over the phone panicked. I could barely make out the rest of her words, the sounds around me became muted and distorted.

“He is gone,” I finally said to myself. “If he is gone, then I will go, too.”

END.