{ Option 1. }

{ 365 days. } from me to you. [complete. )
Dear Mr. Kim JaeJoong,

I do not know why I have written all these letters to you. You have left me long ago. You were gone, right in front of my eyes.

I would prefer not to remember, but the thoughts exasperate me. I cannot help but think of what had happened that fateful day.

I looked into your eyes, and you looked right back into mine. You told me you had to leave, but I did not understand. Why? Where?

You to the cold, empty street, leaving me behind. All I could do was stand there, frozen like a statue. You had this irridescent glow, and everything was turning blurry. What were these tears? I was in no physical pain, but my heart ached.

I felt helpless, mentally kicking myself. Why wouldn't I stop you from leaving me? Why didn't I reach for your hand? It was all my fault.

You stood in the middle of the road and turned back to me.

“I love you, I always did. Forever, I will,” you said with your soft voice. It was just loud enough for me to hear. I felt something wet, my tears. They stained my cheeks and mixed in with the rain. I wanted to be strong for you, but it was impossibly hard. I looked up to your caring face. It was the last time you looked at me. You reached out for my hand. I tried to reach yours, but you suddenly pulled back. I didn't realize why until I saw your cold body lying on the road.

I called for help, but there was no one there. They had all left us.

“Don't,” you said. I was confused. I wanted you to live, I wanted us to be together. You just stared into my eyes until that bright glimmer in your dark orbs were gone.

Then, I knew. You left me, I could do nothing about it.

I cried helplessly and hugged your body tight. The car that hit you ran off, leaving a little trail of your blood until it melted into the horizon. There was a spot of blood pooling. There was blood dripping from your heart.

All of the letters I have written, I have not sent. There is no one for me to write to.

As of today, I have burned my letters to you, the letters that have contained my emotions for so long.

It is March the 1st today.

Today is the day I die, the day we will be re-united.

With Love,

Your greatest love, your happiest memory, your best friend.

[Third person POV. )

That small, frail girl fainted on the grass, her letter fluttering in the fire burned with pronounced passion. Within moment, it had turned to ashes. It represented her heart, a frenzied heat of emotions.

She was dead, reunited with the love of her life once again.

She was worry-free, boundless.

She was happy.

END.