{ 365 days. } from me to you. [complete. )

Description

My letters to you, will you ever receive them? Do you rememeber?

Foreword

{ prologue }

Dear Mr. Kim JaeJoong,

I'll be writing to you from now on. You may not know me well, but I met you once. Once, a long time ago. I think you probably forgot about me, but I haven't forgotten about you. You were my best memory. My most horrible nightmare. You made me feel like I was floating most of the time.

Today is the first day of spring. It feels like my life has started once again. The air is warm and the flowers are budding. Do you know what nostalgia feels like? I can remember that day I met you. It was just like today, I can still feel that warm glow emitting from your milky skin. Mr. Kim JaeJoong, you were my first love. The setting was perfect, I felt like it could last forever. My emotions were indescribable, I couldn't bare to face you, but I did.

The setting reminded me of a dream. The faint glow drifting off of my surroundings, the sun shining from behing you. It was angelic. I can still recall, I looked up with eyes wandering. What I would do for the moments we shared to come flooding back.

{ day 0. }

`

Comments? I would appreciate if you could write about my writing style or grammar or whatever.

No silent readers! Please. (Hey, I said please. I comment on your stories, so you better comment on mine!)

Friday, December 18, 2009.
5:58 PM.