{ day 1. }

{ 365 days. } from me to you. [complete. )
{ day 1. }

Dear Mr. Kim JaeJoong,

I was working in the garden today. I was a gorgeous, sunny day as usual. I sure do miss it here without you. I was busy planting flowers until I came across our flower. The daffodils you always loved, because you said they resembled someone special in your heart. The daffodils of unrequited love, I remember. I grew up with them in my house every day, they reminded me of you.

I planted them with great care. I hope they’ll live for a long time, representing my unrequited love for you. Do you still remember the day you confessed to me? A bunch of daffodils were in your hands. You were blushing madly, and I think I could tell how you felt. I felt the same way inside. We walked home that day. I’ll never forget.

What are you doing now, Mr. Kim JaeJoong? Are you the boss of a large company earning millions? Or are you what you promised you would be? A teacher making a modest living. I think you kept your promise, you always loved teaching children how to do things. How to work hard and create beautiful masterpieces.

I wore a sunhat outside today. It was bright and cloudless, our favourite kinds of days. You said the clouds tainted the sky, but I thought they added beauty to it. The sky was massive, I know, but I wanted to own a piece of it. One just big enough for both of us. I didn’t tell you at the time, so I’m telling you now. That day, I wanted to fly away with you. We could get away from the world, just for a moment, and look down. I imagined it while we were walking. As we float up, people would turn into little specks and there would be no discrimination or fumes from the factory. The lands would turn into mixes of blue and green, the fields of flowers pink and purple.

Your favourite day might have been the opposite of mine, but I liked it. I liked it a lot. I was happy.

{ day 1. }

`

Wow, I updated fast. I guess I really don't have anything to do. (: Please comment and subscribe! This is fun. :D

Friday, December 18, 2009
6:29 PM.