{ day 327. }

{ 365 days. } from me to you. [complete. )
{ day 327. }

Dear Mr. Kim JaeJoong,

They wouldn't let me write anymore. Not until I got out of that God-forsaken hospital. Every day, I got worse. I refused to eat their plain mush the called food. They even tried to force down my throat, but I threw all of it up afterward.

Finally, they stuck a tube into my esophagus.

I pulled it out.

I took a lot of courage, but I did it.

They wanted me in a mental institute, but I was not crazy. They could not diagnose me with anything, and my nearly empty bank account was the final straw. They kicked me out of the hospital. The doctors told me to live a happy life, the sarcasm dripping off their words. I didn't have long, anyway. I wanted to lift the weight off of thei shoudlers. I was a burden.

There was no sun today. It could not even shine through the clouds. It was hiding itself. Then, it started raining. It would not stop, so I just stood there. I tilted my head up, this was my happiest moment in years. I just felt the rain splash on my skin, I enjoyed the cool water after being cooped up in a small bed for the longest time.

That was it. The last thing I felt until now. I am in my bed. There is a complete stranger beside me. I cannot place his name, but he looks familiar. Somehow, he knew where I lived. I was about to talk, but I felt myself relapse, and then I out.

When I woke up, he was gone.

Am I really crazy?

{ day 327. }