Extra Chapter 2 - 1 Year Anniversary

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy 1 year anniversary of reveal, KAISTAL! I know that they have been dating for way longer, but April 1st 2016 was for us arcadians, one of the best days ever! It was the day our dream ship sailed, and became a reality to the eyes of the world! What a time to remember! <3

It is already April 1st 2017 in South-Korea, so I wrote this small chapter to celebrate it with all of you guys! I hope you're going to like it! Please continue to show support to Kaistal. Let's flood Soojung's IG account with congratulatory messages and hearts! She will surely notice them!

Anyway, HAPPY 1 YEAR OF REAVEAL, TO KAISTAL! <3 

=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=

 

Jongin almost danced his way to his room, as he passed by the living room. s looked at him, some with warm smiles on their faces, others with cheeky smirks, and Lay with his signature puzzled expression.

They all knew why Jongin was so happy, and they could not help but to feel glad for him too.

He was just granted permission from the company to go on a four day vacation with Soojung, and they would even help him settle everything, in order to unsure their security.

This was something that rarely happened, so they knew how important it was to Jongin.

Lately, he had been spending a lot of time with Soojung, and their relationship is at a very stable and good stage. They both talk more, they express their emotions, and they share everything. Jongin was glad to have found his best friend back. He was happy.

Chanyeol: Jongin won't be able to perform tonight, with this mood. He is too happy!

Kyungsoo: How dare you say that someone is too happy? You, Park Chanyeol?

Chanyeol rolled his eyes without replying. The other members laughed at Kyungsoo's signature sassiness.

Baekhyun: O.D.O Radio! Nice one!

Kyungsoo: Baekhyun! Do I need to say something about you?

Baekhyun: I'm fine, thank you.

Suho: Alright, guys, let's get ready for the airport. Lay, when is your flight?

Lay: An hour after you guys.

They all nodded their heads at their member.

Lay: Guys, I'm so sorry for missing yet another concert. I keep disappointing our fans.

Suho: Lay-yah! We told you that you don't have to apologize for having to work. Amongst all of us, you're doing the most at the moment! With the political situation, you're trying to make EXO live in people's minds, in China, and this means so much to us.

Baekhyun: Hyung, we will never depreciate you for working so hard. You're doing so much for us!

Chanyeol: We totally understand. On the contrary we're extremely grateful to you, Hyung.

Jongin walked back in the living room upon hearing the serious conversation. He went to sit next to Lay and looked at .

Lay: Jongin-ah, Sehun-ah, I know I've been abandoning my part in our dancer line, and I am sorry for making the two of you work so much more.

Sehun: Hyung, don't apologize. We are so grateful to you. We're so grateful to know that you don't plan to give up on us, no matter what. Because honestly it would be so much easier for you to get rid of EXO... But you don't even think about that. Thank you so much, for being such a loyal friend and brother.

Lay: EXO is my life. I can't possibly go anywhere.

Jongin: We won't let you down, Hyung. Don't worry about us. Just take care of your health, and we will be satisfied with that. You can count on us.

Lay: Thank you... This means a lot.

They stayed silent for a minute or so, before Lay spoke again.

Lay: I just ruined the happy mood. That's all I'm good at, for real. We were even on the verge of celebrating! Ha-ha!

He joked, making the members laugh.

Jongin: What were you going to celebrate?

Chen: We were happy about your happiness, girlfriend pabo!

Jongin: Ah.

He smiled as he looked at s. He could not really contain his excitement. He couldn't wait to be back from Malaysia to meet with her.

Xiumin: Where are you going to take her?

Jongin: Hawaii. I rented a small house in the suburbs, for four days.

Baekhyun: Hawaii?! Wow. 

Kyungsoo: That's good, because you two weren't able to go with everyone, last time.

Jongin: Exactly!

Suho: I wish I had a girlfriend to do all of this for.

Chen: You should find yourself one.

Suho: We don't need that kind of exposure at the moment.

He replied with resolution. Suho thought that he had to protect s' liberty to date by renouncing on his. It often saddened Jongin to hear his Hyung talk like that.

He felt even more guilty of being able to do what his leader couldn't.

Suho: But I'm really happy for you, Jongin. You were in a bad situation when you guys broke up.

Jongin: I know. I don't want to go there anymore.

They all fell silent again, all of them lost in thoughts. After an hour or so, their managers came to fetch them to the airport.

Lay was departing for Beijing while the other members were leaving for Malaysia, for Exo'Rdium.

They would be back two days from then and Jongin couldn't wait.

 

Jongin

As our concert came to an end, I happily danced on stage for the encore stage, as I interacted with our fans and gathered the smallest gifts I could reach.

At some point I got close to a section and waved at them as I read their handmade banners and posters. As I finished reading one of them, I heard a fan scream "Krystal! Kaistal!", and I quickly turned to look at her. When I saw that she was smiling, my heart smiled with her.

I tried to hide it at first, but I was so glad to see some of our fans show support to our relationship. I often avoid looking at the signs or posters with Soojung's name on it, scared that it would hurt me if I there's a bad word on it.

But it felt good to hear them happily shout her name for me.

I was happy.

After that, I kept jumping around the stage and smiling for them. They could not even begin to realize how that meant to me. I wish that fan the best things in life.

The concert wrapped up and we bowed to the fans one last time, before leaving the stage.

Chen: That was awesome!

Suho: They always go all out for us!

Baekhyun: As expected from our EXO-Ls!

Manager: Come on boys, we've got to hurry to leave for the hotel!

We all rushed to the dressing room to grab our phones and personal belongings, before rushing to our cars. It was safer to leave before anyone got out, so that we didn't get mobbed.

As soon as we got to the hotel, we all scattered around to our rooms. I took a shower before calling my family. I talked with my sisters for a little while, then turned to TV on, ready to benefit from some down time.

That's when Soojung called. I wasn't expecting her to call, but I liked it.

Jongin: My love!

She smiled at the camera.

Soojung: It's so good to see your face.

She sounded a bit anxious.

Jongin: What's wrong?

She stayed silent for a little while, probably trying to figure out how to tell me whatever was going on.

Soojung: Ha... It's just the situation with the company, my schedule, everything. It's a little too much.

Jongin: What's the situation with the company?

Soojung: It seems like our future as a group is taking an unexpected turn. They won't let Amber Eonnie release her music, they're trying to reconfigure me as an actress, they make Luna Eonnie get involved in all types of shows... and they literally do nothing for Vic Eonnie, at the moment.

I stayed silent, carefully listening to her.

Soojung: The girls and I have worked too hard for our success. We can't let them do that to us, just because they have decided to prioritize some groups over others.

It became a little awkward when she said that. It was pretty obvious that SM was prioritizing its newest groups, slightly neglecting the others. Apart from SNSD, the seniors had to do practically everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter