Extra Chapter 1 - Me + U

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung's phone kept ringing in her room but because she was busy cooking food in the kitchen, she could not get it, the first few times. Jongin was at her apartment, so she asked him to grab the phone for her, and check who it was.

Jongin: Soojung, where did you put your phone?

Soojung: It's on my bed!-- Who is it? Did you find it?

She shouted from the kitchen.

Jongin: Yes! Hold on!

He screamed back. He slowly walked back to the living room before checking who the calls were from. One was from Sehun, and the other was from an unknown number.

Soojung: Who was it?

Jongin jumped a bit, because he was surprised by her sudden voice that sounded louder now that he was in a room close to where she was.

Jongin: One call was from Sehun, and the other was from an unknown number.

Soojung: Can you call Sehun, then? Ask him what he wants.

Jongin sat down on the sofa and proceeded to unlock Soojung's phone, when he was stopped because she received a text message.

It was a message from that same unknown number, and when he saw it, the smirk he had on his face for the past minute turned into a straight thin line. It was a message from Kang Minhyuk.

"Soojungie, this is my new number! Hope you're doing well! I miss you! It's Minhyuk Oppa~~"

He didn't need to open it to read it, because Soojung had an Iphone, and it just popped on the screen. Jongin sat up straight and breathed out.

Soojung: Jongin?

Soojung asked from the room next door, seeing that he wasn't calling Sehun.

Jongin: I'm calling now.

He replied before dialing the number. He walked to the kitchen while it rang and put the phone on the counter, next to Soojung, before leaving again. She looked confused but before she could say anything, Sehun picked up the phone.

Soojung managed to put it on speaker with the side of her hand that was still clean, before speaking.

Sehun: Did you need two hours to call me back?

Soojung: Stop exaggerating! I'm cooking, that's why!

Sehun: You? Cooking?

Soojung: Sehun, what do you want?

Sehun: Ah yeah, Hayoung's birthday is this weekend, and I was wondering if you could take care of choosing the cake for me. I don't want people to see me doing it, and question who I'm buying it for.

Soojung: Don't you think you're using me as a bait way too often lately?

Sehun: I helped you save your relationship! You can do this little thing for me, Soojung!

Soojung: Super guilt-trip, FRIEND!

Sehun: You're welcome, FRIEND! Anyways, please help me on this one.

Soojung: I'll try looking for cakes before leaving for Italy. When are you leaving for Paris, by the way?

Sehun: The same day as you. On Saturday.

Soojung: Alright. Well, I'm going to get back to cooking. Jongin!

Sehun: Oh, you're with the Jjong? Jonginator, I didn't see you this morning!

Soojung: He is in the room next-door, so you're literally speaking to yourself.

Sehun: Isn't he helping you with the food? Does he trust you that much? Letting you take care of his food, and everything?

Soojung: Yah, Sehun! Do you want your girlfriend to get the best or the worst birthday cake ever?

Sehun: Okay, okay! I'll stop!

Jongin walked back in at that moment, and came close to the phone.

Jongin: Are you going to be home tonight, Sehun-ah?

Sehun: Nope! No one is going to be around, so I will go to my parents too. Why are you asking?

Jongin: I think I might be going back tonight.

Sehun: What?

Soojung: What? I thought you were sleeping over tonight.

He didn't reply to Soojung and just shrugged his shoulders.

Sehun: It's not a good idea. You're going to be alone here, Jongin.

Jongin: I don't mind.

Sehun was trying to help as much as he could, because he could tell that they were going to argue right after this call.

Sehun: Anyways, stay there tonight Jongin. No one is going to be home, so just rest with Soojung. I'll talk to you guys later.

Soojung: Alright, Sehun-ah.

Sehun: Don't fight! Please, we've worked too hard for this! Thanks again, Sooj'!

Soojung: You're welcome.

Sehun hung up, leaving the two to face each other in an awkward silence.

Soojung: What's wrong now?

Jongin: Nothing.

Soojung: Jongin, can you stop acting like a kid, and tell me already? I'm really not in the mood for that.

Jongin: Why are you getting upset? I told you that there was nothing, so just leave it at that!

Soojung: And you just suddenly want to go back to your house?

He just sighed before turning around and going back to the living room.

Soojung: Jongin, I'm talking to you! How can you just leave like that?

She followed him to the lounge room, and she stared at him with wide eyes. He was just being plain rude, and she couldn't understand why.

Soojung: First of all, that's rude.

She started saying, sounding understandably annoyed.

Soojung: What happened? We didn't even talk for me to have said something wrong, for heaven's sake!

Jongin: Let's just drop it, Soojung!

Soojung: Alright!

She was completely annoyed. She turned back around and went to the kitchen. She cleaned her hands and put the food she was cooking in the fridge, before grabbing her phone and going into her room.

When Jongin saw that, he felt like she was overreacting and being immature. But he also realized that she was acting just like him, a minute ago.

He drew a long breathe before leaning against the sofa's head.

Jongin: Why can't you control your emotions, Kim Jongin!

He said to himself. Krystal was in her room trying to figure out what she could have done to make him mad, but nothing came up. She was getting more and more annoyed when her phone buzzed again.

It was another text message. It was from Minhyuk again.

"You probably don't want to reply because it's awkward, but Soojung we haven't properly spoken since that incident. I hope you know that I am very sorry. It really didn't mean anything. I really miss you, Soojungie! >_<"

Soojung: Did he text me, earlier?

She asked herself as she opened the conversation. That's when she saw the previous message, and everything made sense in her head. Jongin was being sensitive because of Minhyuk. She quickly replied.

"Oppa! Sorry, I didn't have my phone with me! I will keep your new phone number, don't worry! And everything is fine, I promise! I'll call you soon!"

She typed before sending it. She then threw her phone next to her on the bed, and let out a heavy sigh.

Instead of feeling somewhat happy that Jongin was jealous, she felt very uncomfortable. It annoyed her to know that he had so little control of his emotions, but at the same time she felt like he was being like this just be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter