Chapter 11

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------------------

Soojung

We just got to Japan and were waiting for our luggage to get collected before we could leave for the hotel.

I was no longer nervous about seeing Jongin because I remembered that I had my members with me. Whatever happened, I knew I would be okay because they were there for me.

After waiting for thirty minutes, our manager came back and lead us outside to where a van was waiting. Our Japanese MeUs were adorable as per usual and they really made us feel comfortable. I am always happy to be go to Japan because our fans out there are extremely respectful, and their love for us seems to be healthy, if I may say.

After riding for about forty minutes, we arrived at our final destination and the girls started gathering their belongings. I only had a handbag and my phone in hand so it was very quick for me to do so.

Joon: Why isn't it moving?

Our manager asked the driver as our car came to a stop near the entrance of the hotel building. We were already inside the residence.

Driver: There are too many cars at the front. I man afraid you're going to have to get down from here.

Joon: But we have too many luggage.

Our manager mumbled something before looking back to see whose car was parked in front of us.

Joon: I think they are cars from the same company. It must be other SM artists' cars.

Amber: It's okay Oppa, we can handle it. We can also take care of our own luggage.

Luna: It's no big deal really, Oppa.

Joon: Yes, but you girls are tired. I don't want you to use your energy for this when I can find someone to help me do it instead.

Soojung: Oppa, it's really fine.

In the end he did not let us do it ourselves and went to seek for someone's help. It made me happy to see how much our manager and staff were concerned about us, when in fact they did so much more than us. I was thankful to all those people for surrounding us and for making our jobs so much easier.

When we entered the hotel, I was impressed by the interior. Everything looked so majestic and classy. It did not look like the hotels we usually went to when in Japan, and I could tell that the company was trying to make the experience as comfortable as possible for all us.

Joon: Here are your keys. Amber and Luna are together in one room. Victoria and Soojung will be sharing another room when she will get here.

Soojung: When is she supposed to get here?

Joon: Tomorrow. I will go get her myself.

I just nodded my head, reassured to know that Joon was taking care of everything. I wanted this trip to be easy for Victoria because she has been really busy lately and I know that she was feeling guilty for being unable to see us that much.

The girls, Joon, our second manager Hyungwoo, our stylist, our two makeup artists, who arrived at the hotel a few minutes before us, and I all excitedly rode the elevator together.

Joon: Go ahead now. I will see you at dinner.

He told us before heading to his own room, with Hyungwoo.

Luna: Eonnies, what are you going to do now?

Luna asked our stylist and makeup artists as we all walked together in the hallway.

Eunsoo: I am going to go shopping to try and find some last minute accessories to go with your stage outfits. Arheum, you said you were coming too, right?

Arheum: Eo. Let's just bring our stuff to the room first.

Amber: Eonnie, aren't you going to go with them?

Hyunjoo: Ani. I'm meeting Minjoo and Juhee Eonnie downstairs after dropping my stuff at the room.

Amber: I'm coming! I want to hang out! Girls, are you coming?

We were all still standing in the middle of the hallway, having our conversation as if we weren't blocking the way. In our defense, there was no one walking around the floor at that moment.

Luna: I'm really tired. I think I am just going to take a nap for now and maybe join you guys later.

Soojung: I think I am going to do the same thing.

My members were surprised to hear me say that I was just going back to my room. I think they were expecting me to use this opportunity to reach out to Jongin and finally have a conversation with him, but I did not really feel like it, at that moment.

I just wanted to lay in bed and relax before facing him. I had a really bad feeling about this, and I couldn't help but feel nervous again after realizing that he was somewhere in the hotel, so close to me. Maybe even on the same floor.

Amber: Okay. Don't forget that we have to shoot the video for All Mine. When are we going to do that?

Luna: Let's do it when Victoria Eonnie is here.

Soojung: Yes, I think it's better to wait for her.

I said, agreeing with Luna.

After we all parted ways, I entered my room and took my shoes off before going to the bathroom. I washed my face and took my makeup off, before changing my clothes to more comfortable ones. I wore one of the T-shirts Jongin gave me, with jogging pants.

I took my phone and texted my sister to tell her that I landed and that I was going to turn my Katalk's notifications off to be able to get some sleep without being disturbed.

I tucked myself under the covers of the bed and tried to take a nap, but I could not seem to fall asleep.

After ten minutes of trying to sleep in vain, I sat back up on my bed and heaved a sigh before looking around the room as if I was going to find the answer to my napping problem somewhere in there. Plus, I was starting to feel a little bit hungry.

My phone buzzed next to me, signaling a phone call. I checked the caller ID and saw that it was Amber calling me on FaceTime audio.

Soojung: Amber! You called just in time! I can't seem to fall asleep and I am starting to get hungry! Where are you?

I said in one trait without letting her utter a word.

"Then come down and have lunch with me."

That voice was not Amber's for sure. It belonged to one of my few friends that I could call nosey.

Soojung: What are you doing with Amber Eonnie's phone, Taemin?

Taemin: You don't even say hi, young girl. She is standing next to me at the moment.

Soojung: Can you hand her the phone please? I need to ask her a favor.

Taemin: Ask me!

Soojung: Taemin! Please give it to-

Taemin: Soojung, just come down already! I don't want to have lunch alone.

Soojung: Ask one of your members, or Sehun!

Taemin: Do you think that I would have asked you if I didn't already try that?

Soojung: Yes!

Taemin: Well okay, maybe.

Soojung: Why are you even calling me with Amber Eonnie's phone?

Taemin: I knew that you were not going to pick up if you saw my name. Please, Soojung, come down at the dinning hall.

Soojung: I don't know, Taemin. There are too many people downstairs.

Taemin: There is literally nobody. Why are Jongin and you so stubborn? He refused to come down too!

Jongin was not with him? Here I was rejecting his offer because I thought that he was with Jongin. All this conversation long I've been trying to avoid speaking about him.

I still found it really weird and a little bit worrisome that he refused to go hang out with Taemin and his friends when it's all he always looks forward to, during SMTOWN tours.

I was really starting to ask myself what was wrong with him.

Taemin: Sooj'? Are you still here?

Soojung: I'll be down in a minute.

Taemin: Sweet! See you then!

He said before hanging up. I did not want to admit it but I was in part trying to avoid Jongin, but since he did not go down, I was less reticent to leave my room.

I did not care about the way I was dressed because I was just meeting my friend. I did not need to be prettily dressed for him.

When I got to the dinning hall I easily found him as he was standing alone at the entrance. When he saw me his face lit up and I felt a little guilty for doubting him earlier. He just wanted to have dinner with someone.

Taemin: You're the best! Come on!

Soojung: Where did Amber Eonnie leave to?

I asked when I reached his level but he did not reply.

He grabbed my hand instead and almost dragged me inside. As soon as I put a foot in there, I regretted why I came down. Half of SM artists and groups were having lunch there, from Kangta to NCT.

Soojung: Taemin!

I exclaimed, turning to him. I should have known that he was just trying to trick me into coming down.

Taemin: Come on!

He said, smiling at me as if what he did was nothing. I was trying to keep my cool and act like I was okay with this, but it was really hard. I didn't feel like eating with everyone right now.

Soojung: I am going back to my room.

I said as I turned around and started walking back towards the door. I ignored Taemin calling my name and asking me to stay.

"Soojung-ah!"

When I heard the voice of the person calling my name I immediately turned back around to greet him.

Soojung: Ryeowook Oppa! How are you?

I asked the man who was smiling at me. I was also genuinely happy to see him.

Ryeowook: I'm good. Where are you going like that?

Soojung: Ah... I was going back to my room.

Ryeowook: Why? Come have lunch with us.

Soojung: I don't want to disturb, Oppa. I'm really fine with eating in my hotel ro-

Ryeow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter