Decisions

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello!

I'm writing to let you all know about the decision I've made regarding Secret Love Song. I have decided to write two more chapters and stop it there.

It has been a complicated decision to make, as I see people that have liked and followed this story for months, still reading and showing support.

This decision came from the fact that nothing significant has happened for a long while now, between Kai and Krytal, and it has become very difficult for me to come up with ideas of my own, considering that my story was based on facts and things that really happened.

I wanted to keep writing as long as they would be together, but I'm starting to feel like the new chapters' quality keeps on declining. I am very critical of myself, and lately, I am not very satisfied with my work.

I am really sorry for coming with such news, but with School and the lack of material, I had to make that important decision.

BUT, I have also decided to post new chapters from time to time, if anything happens in KaiStal's love story. So you will get to read more whenever something significant happens, but just not on a weekly basis anymore. And the story will of course be marked COMPLETED, after I post the 25th chapter.

You guys can ask me whatever question you'd like in the comments if you need more explanation, and I will gladly answer all of them!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter