64

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The couple had experienced being blissful for about 3 months already now that they're taking care of their baby boy. They were so hands-on on the experience and the house's ambiance seems to be more alive and light.

Riu walks in the aisle carrying Il woo's dirty clothes to be washed tomorrow when she passed by the nursery. The door is slightly open and she peeked in to see Jinyoung rocking their baby to sleep and singing a soft lullaby.

Who would have thought that the cold Jinyoung has been so soft when it comes to his son? He was always the one carrying Il woo, changing his dirty diapers and rocking him to sleep. His phone is even full of their pictures together and his wallpaper that was Riu before, now the face of their handsome son- not that his wife mind though.

Luckily, a maid passed by and she handed the dirty basket to her but reminded that she'll be the one to wash it tomorrow. She don't want to be a burden to their other maids and wanted to do it for their son.

Riu also notice the open laptop on the arm chair. Now that he's taking over their business, he would always check on his studies online and would attend his work mostly on their meeting via skype. She can't help but to smile at that thought that he's even sacrificing for their son.

Jinyoung lays the sleeping Il woo carefully on the blue crib Riu specifically chose in the catalogue and a big smile just can't take off of his lips. Riu encircles her arms around his waists.

"Hi hands-on Daddy."

Jinyoung chuckles and turn to face her. Riu notice the eyebags on his face because he would always volunteer to tend to their son's needs at night.

"I thought I heard handsome." Jinyoung grins and pulls her even closer by her waist. Riu snakes her ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter