45

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Daehyun burst into Jinyoung's room with a bright smile on his face. Jinyoung raised an eyebrow because he just disturbed his about-to-peaceful sleep. He propped his unsprained arm and glared at him.

"What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to you don't have any right to go in here?" Jinyoung spat.

Daehyun rolled his eyes and sit at the edge of his bed. "I don't care of your infamous rule, hyung. Wahaha I have a date tonight with Anne Hathaway!"

"You came here just to tell me that?! F.Y.I I'm not even envious of that date of yours."

Daehyun smirked and stood up, waving his left arm. Its obvious that he's making Jinyoung be envious because he can use his left arm unlike Jinyoung who had it fractured and tied up.

Jinyoung groaned and made face at his cousin. "You're the worst cousin I ever had! Get out!" He pointed at the door with his free arm.

Daehyun burst into laughter and head towards his door. He waved his left hand and winked at him. "See you tomorrow, hyung! Wahaha"

Jinyoung crawled to his bedside table to get his laptop. He glanced at his watch and took notice that Riu must be on her vacant. He smiled when he saw her online.

Riu's face automatically showed up on the screen as they communicate and he suddenly had the urge to hug her. Jinyoung smiled at her warmly.

"Hi." He greeted

Riu gasp and pointed at his bandaged arm and frowned. "What happened to that?"

Jinyoung glan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter