49

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"This is your car ..Jaguar XFR." Jinyoung introduced and showed her the car parked right in front of them. She let out an excited squeal and hugged Jinyoung.

"Is this for real?! Oh my god! Thank you so much Jinyoung!" Riu blabbered and he patted her head.

"Let's start your driving lesson. Don't worry. It'll be easy." He smiled and open the door for her to enter. They wore their seatbelts and silence overruled the car.

"I'm the least you'll want to teach, Jinyoung." Riu said

Jinyoung grinned. "Its okay.. I have a lot of patience stored on me." He winked and points at the gear.

He move the gear into a free space, able to move from left to right. "If the car is in neutral mode, you don't have to step on the gas to start the engine. " He inserted the key and nodded at Riu.

Riu sighed deeply before turning the ignition on and step on the gas. The car eventually turned to life. 

"Good."

Jinyong pointed at the gear with labels on it. "You see this? This is how you will shift your gear. In shifting gears, you first need to know if the engine is already at its heat before shifting. You'll know that because you can feel it. So now, step on the clutch then shift into gear 1 and slowly release the clutch to step lightly on the gas."

"I'm nervous." Riu shakes her hand

Jinyoung patted her hand "Don't be.. I know you can do it. Start.."

Riu puts her hands on the wheels and step on the clutch hardly then shifts the gear before slowly releasing the clutch to step on the gas. Eventually, the car moves smoothly. Because of the understated sports car they're riding at, they felt like they're just sitting in a chair because of the smooth ride. You slightly hear the roar of the engine. That's an advantage of an exquisite car.

They're moving slowly and quite near to the first turn. "Once you turn the steering wheel, turn it again on its normal position or else it'll turn the car all over to its side and might bump into another car. "

Riu gaped at Jinyoung as he helped her turn the wheels at the right and moves it back to its normal position.  "Oh my gosh. I can finally drive" riu grins at him.

He grins back. "For the basic. Don't ever look anywhere. Only on your side mirrors and in front." He turn her head straight in front. On cue, a car turn on their way and she slightly panicked. "Be alert .. You never know what lies ahead of the road so always be careful." Jinyoung holds unto the handbrake in case anything happens.

"What will I do?"

"Just drive in a straight path and try slowing down."

"How?"

"Step on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter