24

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Its already late in the evening but still the party is ongoing. Riu and Jinnie are spending their time dancing in the dance floors, enjoying theirselves. Jinyoung on the otherhand is just drinking with his few friends in the past with Daehyun.

"You're lucky to have a beautiful wife with you, Jinyoung." His friend looked at Riu and patted Jinyoung's shoulders.

"Yeah, I am." He smiled, proud.

Daehyun took the chance that Jinyoung is occupied to do the task the oldies ordered him to.

"With this tonic, I'm sure we'll have our grandchild soon!" Papa Jung hi-5ed with Papa Lee and handed him the bottle. "Make sure you pour all of it on his glass okay? I'll give you a 3 months vacation if you accomplish it well."

Daehyun stood up, heading to the drinking station. He purposely got whiskey for Jinyoung and a Margarita for him. He purposely  pour the content of the bottle on the the whiskey and head on their table.

Daehyun glance at Riu and Jinnie laughing at their table. He cleared his throat and raise his glass for a toast. Jinyoung got the whiskey from his hand and stand up as well.

"For Jinyoung's marriage life, hope they'll last forever and produce a family soon!" Daehyun said and clink their glasses together. Jinyoung chuckled and drink the whiskey straight.

Suddenly, he wanted to throw up. He glance at the glass with a disgust expression. "What kind of whiskey is this? Its too strong. Ack!"

___

Jinyoung felt uneasy as he sits in the couch in the empty living room. Guests are already going home. He loosen his tie a bit and took off his coat, tossing it at the table. The cold wind is entering the area with that wide window open but he felt hot. Sweats are even present, running down on his sideburns.

"! Why am I feeling this way?" He questioned himself as he fans himself with the catalogue he got under the table and s his sleeves.

Daehyun entered the mansion and hear Jinyoung's groans. He's smiling satisfactically because he knew the tonic is activating.

"Hyung! What are you doing here?" He asks though he obviously know what he's going through.

Jinyoung looked up with a pained expression like he's undergoing a bowel disorder. "Daehyun, can you do me a favor? Can you bring Riu home? You see, I'm having some problems here.."

"Why? What happened? Maybe I can help." Daehyun said as he sit across him. He controls himself from laughing and showing off a grin on his face.

"I don't know what's happening to me either. I just feel like wanting to burst. You know that feeling! You're also a guy like me." He said with a face crimson red.

Daehyun gasp. "You mean?"

Jinyoung nodded. "That's why I'm asking you to bring Riu home. I don't want to do anything to her especially I'm in this state. So please.."

All of a sudden, Riu approaches them with a bright smile on her face. She purposely sat beside her husband and accidentally rests her hand on his thighs.

That gesture made Jinyoung crazy and groaned loud. He covers his face with the cushion. Riu looks at him with a concern expression.

"Are you okay, Jinyoung?" Daehyun laughs hard. Riu takes the cushion away from his face and saw that he's sweating too much and biting his lips.

"Are you okay? You're biting your lip too hard. It might bleed." She wipe his face with her hands and that doubled his pained expression.

"Please.. Please Riu. Move away from me. You don't know what I'm going through."

"Ha?" Riu glance at Daehyun but the latter shrug, acting like he didn't know anything. She sighed and just stretch her legs out and Jinyoung notices it. Her white long milky smooth legs. Dirty thoughts started occupying her mind.

"That's it! I'm going upstairs! You!" Jinyoung stood up and pointed at her. "Go home! Daehyun will give you a ride. I'm not feeling well." He rushed upstairs and Riu look at Daehyun with a confuse expression.

"Jinyoung hyung is just experiencing some..err manly problems. A girl like you definitely wouldn't understand that. Go upstairs. I don't have my car with me."

"I can take a cab." Riu suggested

"No! No! No. Harabeoji strictly told the household that the two of you should stay the night here. Its not bad right? You're married anyway." Daehyun said

Riu bit her lip. "But I don't have any spare clothes with me. Jinnie had gone home already."

Daehyun nodded. "Hyung got that already. His room is in the left panel, 3rd room. Guest rooms are occupied by our relatives from America so you two are going to stay in his old room."

"What about you?"

"Don't mind me. I have my own room here." Daehyun bid goodbye and that left Riu to rush upstairs to rest. Its just five minutes before midnight and she's feeling a bit tired already.

Riu twisted the door open and peeked in to see Jinyoung laying flat down the bed in an awkward position. He lays on his stomach, covering himself with the pillows. She roamed her eyes around.

Its blue, black and white motif around and a large circular carpet in the center of the room. On the right side, there's his CR and study area where his desk and bookshelves rests. In the center, his king size bed with a sidetable and a standing lamp at the side. In the left area, his closet, guitar and a big wide window resides to see the great view of the city.

"Wow. You have a great room here, Jinyoung!" Riu smiles as she closes the door. Jinyoung scrambled up and look at her wide wide eyes.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Where will I sleep then? Other rooms are occupied and no one wants to drive me home. They don't even want me to take a cab." Riu argues.

Jinyoung groans. "Fine!" He remove his shoes and takes off of his sleeves leaving him only on his wifebeater. He tosses his shoes on the side as well as his socks.

While he's changing, Riu turn around and feel a bit nervous. It'll be the 2nd time they'll sleep together but she's drunk before so definitely she's not brave enough to be with him. She twists the knob but its lock. Her eyes widened.

"JINYOUNG!"

"WHAT?!"

Riu points at the knob. "They locked us here!"

"WHAT?!" Jinyoung jumped out of bed and tried twisting it but its really lock. Questions are rummaging his brain. How come they're locked in when they're inside his room? He shook his head in disbelief and his eyes accidentally landed on Riu's collarbone. He suddenly felt the urge to kiss her but he restrains himself.

"Oh no. What are we going to do, Jinyoung?" Riu faced him and she's biting his lips. He gulp a ball of saliva down on his dry throat. Biting her lips and wearing a short dress is not a good combination now that he's in a rage state. He purposely step back and shook his head to get rid of the thoughts.

Jinyoung went back to his bed and sit at the edge of it. He tilted his head up to see Riu all frozen on her spot, still staring at the knob.

"We don't have anything else to do now. We can just wait for it to open tomorrow. Do you want to go outside?"

Riu shook her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter