46

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 months

"Wow, you're extra happy today ah." Ahjumma notice Riu's sudden change of emotions once she skipped downstairs. She's wearing a big wonderful smile and even glowing.

Riu giggles and clings on her arm as she lean her head on her shoulders. "I'm just happy that Jinyoung will go home tomorrow."

Ahjumma aww-ed and pats her hand. "I'm sure he's happy to be home too. He hasn't seen his beloved wife for 3 months."

Riu chuckles. "What's for breakfast, beautiful ahjumma?"

Ahjumma blushed and playfully poked her side earning a giggle from her. "You're such a flatterer, Riu. Go and sit.. I'll serve you your breakfast." She nodded and left to prepare her breakfast.

Meanwhile in NY

The doctor is already casting out the fractured arm of Jinyoung. Its been a month that it is cemented so its now ready to be uncasted.

"Here you go.." The doctor smiled at him and slowly move his left arm. Jinyoung sighed in relief that it didn't hurt that much.

"Thanks Doc."

"Its my job.. Just be careful now okay? Its a good thing that its just a small fracture so its easy to heal." The doctor reminded and lightly patted his arm.

Jinyoung nodded and left the doctor's office. He has an extra big smile on his lips now that he can go home to see his lovely wife and spend time with her.

He fared a cab to their villa because Daehyun is still in the gym and he don't want to be a nuisance in him getting probably another date in that work-out of him.

Once Jinyoung stepped in to their house, he quickly went to pack his things for tomorrow's flight. He can't wait for another week to go home. After packing, he went online to celebrate.

"Your arm.. its cast is off. Is it okay already?" Was the firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter