53

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Wahh! Is this for real?! Jinyoung and Riu is walking holding hands?!" Jinnie squealed and pointed at their intertwined hands as the couple walks in the garden and greeted their in-laws.

Bom gawked at the scene and squeal also. "They always arrived at such gathering holding hands but this time.. Its different. It looks like something is added on their chemistry." She added

"Sorry for being late. We've been held by traffic." Jinyoung apologized and squeeze Riu's hand. Riu let a timid smile on her face.

"Its okay, can you wait for a while? Aeyoung has been waiting for you." Mrs. Jung smiled and shooed the couple away to play with Aeyoung. The couple chuckled and Jinyoung assist Riu to sit in the tanning bed as he called on Aeyoung.

The couple still hasn't seen Bom and Jinnie working at the table. Bom and Jinnie were too busy chatting about their boyfriends to even notice the couple for now. Aeyoung runs towards Jinyoung and he carried her to sit on his lap.

"How are you doing, Aeyoung?" Riu asked, curling her hair in the back of her ears. At their setting, they looked like a happy family.

Aeyoung smiles and raises a thumbs up. "I'm okay. I'm already on my vacation." She giggles. "You're so pretty, unni!"

Riu chuckles. "Thank you! You look beautiful too!" She pinches her cheeks and kisses both of her cheeks.

Jinyoung hugs Aeyoung and rocks her from side-to-side and kisses her head. "Ask unni to kiss me too." He whispers.

Aeyoung giggles and taps Riu's shoulder. "Unni! Oppa asked you to kiss him too!"

Riu knitted her eyebrows together and playfully hit her husband's back. "Yah! Don't teach Aeyoung those stuff."

Jinyoung pouts. "Is it bad for a husband to ask for a kiss from his wife?"

"Oppa's right unni. Its just a kiss eh." Aeyoung defends her oppa. Without any other choice, Riu leans forward to peck his cheeks but he turns his head to kiss her lips. Riu pulled away from surprise and playfully hits him.

"Aish!" Riu left and went at Bom's table. The Jung siblings chuckles and stare at Riu's back as she approach the other girls. Jinyoung cuddles with Aeyoung and plays with her hair.

"I love your unni so much." Jinyoung mumbles as he look at his wife.

"I'm sure unni loves you too." She assures

 

"Hey!" Riu kisses Bom and Jinnie's cheeks and helps them to settle the table. The 2 girls wears a sly grin a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter