25

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Second Semester

Riu is busy rearranging her canvass on the lunch table when she decided to pass by in the garden. She wanted to have an inspiration for her art class later on. On her way, her gaze darted to the familiar guy standing in the light post.

"Hi Riu!" He waved even,

Riu jogged towards him and a big smile quickly posted on her lips. "You're here! Hi Pyo!" She waved

Pyo Jihoon chuckled and lean against the post with his hands inserted on his pockets. "Yep. I'm a transferee. I never thought you're studying here also."

Riu chuckled. "How's your brothers? I saw Minhyuk last week but I think he didn't saw me."

P.O shrugs. "Maybe he's occupied." He glance at his watch and his eyes almost jump out of its sockets right in a panick mode. "Wait, I'll see you later. I forgot I have class at 9 and its 8:55 already." He scratch the back of his neck in embarassment.

Riu tsk-ed. "You're just a transferee and you're late already. That's a bad record do you know that?"

P.O gave her an apologetic smile. "I'll see you at lunch." He wink and run away. Riu shook her head with a visible smile on her face.

___

"Have you seen the new transferee from the other class? Oh my gosh. I heard he's a catch!" Jinnie playfully hit her shoulders as they head towards the canteen. Jinyoung wanted to eat lunch with Riu but Jinnie in so he thought of leaving with B1A4.

The doors opened and its crowded with students eating their lunch. Good thing, seniors' table are seperated from the other levels making them have their own division. Riu glance around, looking for P.O.

"Hey. What would you like to eat? Walnut Chiffon, crème brulée or Sans Rival? Pick." Jinnie said as she read down the pastry section.

"Walnut Chiffon. Thank you." Riu handed her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter