57

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Are you going somewhere?" Riu asked once Jinyoung got out of their walk-in closet. She noticed that he's wearing his casual clothes and even spraying her favorite perfume of his.

All of a sudden, she noticed the smell becomes like a rotten egg, stinky or something. She covers her nose and lay down on their bed. "The Jinyoung! Can you throw that perfume bottle?! Its smells awful!"

Jinyoung make a weird face as he looked at his weird wife on their bed. "What? This is your favorite perfume." He pointed out. How come her wife don't like his favorite perfume when in the first place, she's the one who gave it to her. He's been using it for 2 months already and she just reacted now?

Jinyoung scratches his forehead. "Seriously, you're getting weirder, Riu. You started craving for sweets, you don't like my perfume anymore, you're sensitive and emotional! Are you okay?" He approaches her and places his palm over her forehead. "Are you sick?"

She slapped his hand away from him and lay down, hugging her pillow. "I'm not weird. I don't even know what's happening to me!"

"Then let's go to the hospital." Jinyoung suggested, taking a seat in the space beside her.

"No." She turn to look at him. "Aren't you going at your hang out? You're late."

Jinyoung glances at his watch and sighed. He pressed their lips together and her hair. "If you're feeling anything, call me right away okay? I'll see you later."

Riu nods and he left. As he walks towards their garage, he can't help but to think of the possibilities why the hell his wife is changing. Obviously, her changes scares him. He can't even force her to go to the hospital because she really don't like to go.

 

"Hyung! Look out!"

Jinyoung took notice of Baro's shout but its too late, the ball already smashed right at his face that made him stumble down. Immediately, his friends crowded over him.

He touched his lips and saw blood on his hands. He just got hit by the ball Baro passed him. But because of his deep trail thoughts, he lose focus on their game. They're playing 2 on 2 basketball and CNU is the referee.

"Hey are you okay?" They asked and lead him in the bleachers. He tsk-ed and stare at his face by his phone's reflection. When he's too busy to himself, Baro got the attention of his friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter