58

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At 7PM, Jinyoung arrived at their house looking all worn out. Well, who wouldn't be when all you do for the day is to work, attend meetings and review the proposals. Even if he didn't graduate, his father already let him handle one of their branch as a graduation gift and also for training.

"Welcome home!" Riu excitedly hug him and peck his lips. Jinyoung finally felt at home when he's already holding his 'home'.

"Gosh. You look so tired. Did Abeoji tired you with those schedules?" Riu pointed out when she's loosening his tie. He rests his hands on her slim waist and just stare at her features.

Jinyoung shook his head in amusement and kissed her temple. "You know I'm so lucky to have you as my wife."

Riu smiles at his words and can't deny that she's jumping on the insides. She can't help it but feel weaken especially when he's like this- cheesy monster. Jinyoung's lips that is on her temple started trailing down on her ears, nibbling her cartilage.

Riu gasped. Once their professor told them that nibbling one's cartilages gestures a manly need. A need to be exact because cartilage is one of a human's sensitive spot. She immediately pulled away from Jinyoung and looked at him accusingly.

"No." She refuses.

Jinyoung smirks and pulls her back again but this time, crashing their lips together. Jinyoung only be this bold on his actions when their maids are in their day offs --and this day is one of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter