06

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Riu is in rush as she already run the whole grand staircase while combing her hair and merely fixing her long tie. Good thing, she didn't trip or its a trip in heaven. Indeed, she's late that's why she's acting like flash. She sit on her seat and digged in afterwards. Mrs. Lee looked at her in confusion.

"Why are you in a hurry? Are you going somewhere with your uniform?" 

Riu nods, even answered with full. "I have exam today and I'm running late." She finished her bacon and drink the fresh milk in just one go.

Mrs. Lee laughed, amuse at her daughter. "Aigoo. There's no classes today. You know its holiday. Do you really like school so much?"

Riu's eyes widened and almost choke on her drink. "W-what?! For real?"

Mrs. Lee nodded "Even colleges don't have classes today. Hasn't Bom told you that?"

Riu mentally slapped her face million times and cursed silently, afraid that her mother will turn into an angry witch "Stupid. All I thought there's classes! Grrr."

Mrs. Lee tapped the table to get Riu's attention and curved a smile "Eat but this time slowly okay? After that, we'll go shopping."

Riu slightly smile at her mother but eat anyway. Its been a first again to her to have a bonding with her mother despite of her busy schedules.

Bom walked downstairs yawning and doing little stretch. She was fully awake when she heard laughters coming from the dining area. Bom peeked in the door and smile to herself to see their mother and Riu having fun. Bom giggled to see Riu wearing her uniform. After spying at them, she approach Mrs. Lee and greet them.

"Good morning Mom." Bom kissed her cheeks and smirked at Riu "Baby sister, look at your uniform. Haha going to school?" She teased.

Riu rolled her eyes "Yeah right. You didn't even told me that there's no classes! I was in a hurry don't you know that?!"

Bom shrugged "My bad.."

___

 

Mrs. Lee together with her beautiful daughters are getting the attention of other people because of their looks and captivating aura. Riu felt embarass as people kept on looking at their way.

"Don't mind them, Riu. Let's go inside?" Mrs. Lee held her hand and entered a popular dress shop to look for the latest dresses. Bom and Mrs. Lee is certainly a fashionista and they love experimenting on Riu.

Riu sighed and sit in the blue leather couch in the corner while looking at her mother and sister, occupying themselves with those dresses as employees assist them.

"Try this. I think that suits you." Bom handed her a pink tube with ruffles at the end of the dress. Riu raised her eyebrows and raised it up. Its indeed beautiful but to Riu's eyes?

Riu shook her head "No. I don't like ruffles."

Mrs. Lee took glance at them and saw Riu holding a pretty dress. She approached them together with a satin cocktail dress she's holding.

"Riu, try that." Mrs. Lee suggested and handed her the dress she's holding. "And this one too. Go."

Riu sighed and silently curse at the dresses she's holding. Bom wears a satisfied smirk as they wait for Riu to go out of the fitting room. After several minutes, Riu got out looking y at the satin cocktail dress her mother chose and their eyes widened in sight.

"So? Do I look okay?"

"Its better than okay, Riu. You look dazzling and that really shows your curves, baby. " Bom complimented as she really look amazed at Riu

"Certainly, you're not a baby anymore, Riu. Awww. You're so beautiful!" Mrs. Lee pulled her for a hug and her hair lovingly.

Riu chuckled and winked at her sister. "Thanks for the compliments."

After purchasing the said dresses, they went to other shops to look for clothes again. Ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter