41

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The start of their busy week started once they got inside the conference room. Pressure and nervousness occurs at the beginner literally like Jinyoung who looks formal and cold on his business attire. Yoona, on the otherhand, was far from her own annoying self. She simply pictures a very powerful woman and very dedicated on her work.

Meanwhile, Daehyun remains calm and serene as the meeting undergo its presentation. It was just a small fracture in business that Jinyoung can highly fix without his help. Jinyoung is slowly letting off a very professional aura while Daehyun gives off tips.

All through out the day, the rest is busy handling the problems they had and started solving it or even so, Jinyoung started managing the whole company.  "Its Job Day 1, Mr. Jung Jinyoung.. The rest must be an easy task for you later on. Haha " Daehyun pats his back and grins at him. "I never thought you brought your mistress here."

At the mention of mistress, Yoona showed off and appproach the two guys, bursting the door to open without even knocking Jinyoung really do want to tackle Daehyun on the ground but apparently he can't because of the image he has.

"I'll sue you later." He whispered on his ears and practically glowered him with a death glare. Daehyun whistled and even raised his hands as if he's being robbed.

"I'll see you two later. Have fun with your 'date'." Daehyun teased and before Jinyoung can burst from anger. Daehyun pointed at his cousin's balled fist and his mouth formed an O shaped, teasing him even more.

"Jinyoung oppa, you're already through with your work so let's go and grab our dinner!" Yoona giggled and dragged Jinyoung out from his black and sleek modern office. His other employees are looking at their way like they're causing a scene with Yoona dragging him with their hands laced together.

Jinyoung pulled his hand away from hers and cleared his throat. ", now they're going to think she's my wife." He distanced himself as they go out of the company hall.

Soon after, they finished their dinner with Yoona bursting out of the night restaurant with spilled red wine on her dress, not even finishing her food. Jinyoung fished out his phone and called on Daehyun to fetch him.

Minutes later, a very sleek silver Carerra GT stopped right infront of him. He loosened his tie and was about to open the passenger door when it opens first before him. He is shock to see a very beautiful woman, probably a model because of her long legs and beautiful skin, walks out of the car.

The model glance at him and smiles. "Hi."

"Hello." Jinyoung was astonished at what happened. He got in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter