67

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

5 y e a r s l a t e r. . .

 

Riu got out of her car -the car Jinyoung gave her- and have a maid helped her carry the blueprints and plates she has brought home for a project she's working for now. 5 years passed and she looked extremely more gorgeous and matured somehow. She's also entitled as one of the finest architects at such a young age of 25.

"Is Jinyoung home?" Riu asked to the maid beside her as she entered their house that she specifically designed.

"No ma'am. He said that he'll be late." The maid replied. "Where will I put this ma'am?"

"Just put that to my study room. Thank you." Riu darted upstairs and head to her son's bedroom. As she walks closer to his room, the booming sound from an amplifier roars. She grinned in satisfaction and push the door open.

A familiar Jinyoung looked alike is standing with an electric guitar on his hands and strumming some of the chords he knew to create a melody. He really resembles his father that whenever Jinyoung flight overseas, she doesn't miss him that much because of Il woo. Also, at the young age of 7, Jinyoung noticed how music inlined his son is so he immediately signed him up for a guitar lesson.

Riu leaned against the doorstand and just stare at him playing that electric guitar. He received that as gift when he won a Math Quiz Bee in his school which the couple watched.

Il woo stopped playing when he notice someone staring at him. He glanced up and his lips automatically formed into a bright smile when he saw his mother.

"Mommy." He called and removed his guitar to put it on his bed and give her a kiss.

Riu ruffled his hair at his son. "You're early ah. No tutorials?"

Il woo shook his head. "He's absent today. Ah! Mommy, can you sign this up for me?" He head towards his desk and search for a minute before going back with paper on his hands.

Riu reads the paper. "Were going to have a camping in a mountain. Its for a Boyscout purpose our teacher said." Il woo explained

Riu quickly thought about the danger of camping. She shook her head. She's not a killjoy, she just want safety for their son. "No." She answered

Il woo's face quickly fell. "Why?"

"Don't you know the danger in those campings? Mosquitos might bite you there. No. You can just stay here with your friends and have your own camping in our backyard."

Il woo pouts. "But mommy, they're already going to the camping. Uncle Baro and Uncle Gongchan already let them when our teacher handed them the approval paper. Please mommy?" He pleaded, showing off his puppy eyes. "I promise I'll behave." He smiles

But Riu is too hard as stone and shook her head. "Still a No. Get ready, we'll have dinner soon." She patted his head and left the room, shutting the door behind her.

 

At exact 7PM, Jinyoung arrived earlier than the basic time he usually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter