36

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3 days later.

Jinyoung's POV

I forgot to take Advil. Sheesh, my head is killing me. Today, I just plan on sleeping but with my Gramps, its impossible for me to have the rest I want. As I drive, I turn my radio on to ease the boredom I'm feeling.

"If you leave me tonight, I'll wake up alone, don't tell me I will make it on my own, don't leave me tonight, 

this heart of stone will sing till it dies, if you leave me tonight." Secondhand Serenade is on the radio.

 

Ouch. This song somehow beats me. I know I shouldn't do that in the first place. I know I should've asked for an explanation but.. Jealousy quickly reigns over me. You can't blame me though, you see the one you love with another guy right at your house doing something.. What would you do?

After years of driving, I manage to arrive at Grandpa's mansion alive. I turn over and saw Riu standing in the doorpath with a worried expression painted on her pale face. I snatch the keys from the ignition and got off of my car.

"Jinyoung!" Riu jog towards me and envelope me with a hug. Gosh. I miss her warmth and her heavenly scent. Its been 3 days since I didn't saw her. I shouldn't feel this way.

I gently pull her away from me, making her widened her eyes in shock. I dared to look at her and I gasp to see her with dark eyebags and pale face. I stare at her in disbelief.

"Gramps told me I'll see him here. Is he home?"

"I'm worried of your whereabouts. Where have you been? You haven't been home for 3 days! Plus you didn't even reply to my messages! I'm worried sick of you!" Riu said like she's about to cry. Don't make it hard, jee.

I hissed, "I dropped my phone."

"What lame excuse you got there, Jinyoung! You're the type of person who can't live without his ing cellphone!" Riu is a bit angry now. I know.. But I don't care.

"Just because I have this pokerface on doesn't mean I'm not mad at you." I muttered.

"W-what?"

I rolled my eyes and left her standing alone in the pathway. How I wanted to hug her and apologize, I don't want to. That scar she left me is still fresh. The least that I can do is to ignore her presence. Right! That's w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter