11

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The newly married couple is settling theirselves in the airplane heading to Tahiti. Riu is sitted beside the window and Jinyoung is beside her reading a cosmopolitan magazine. Riu accidentally pushed the button and a stewardess immediately is right infront of them like a flash. Jinyoung looked at Riu with a confuse expression on.

"You need something?" Jinyoung mumbled

Riu caught the glare of the said stewardess and she has this conclusion that she likes Jinyoung and she's jealous because they're sitted together. 

"Do you need something?" The stewardess said with an obvious flirty tone on her voice at Jinyoung.

"Oy." Jinyoung nudged Riu for her to speak

Riu shook her head. "I accidentally pushed the button. Sorry."

"That button is not for play. Psh." Jinyoung rolled his eyes and faced the stewardess. "We'll call you when we need something. Thank you."

The stewardess turn her heels and dramatically walk away. Jinyoung resumed his reading, ignoring Riu. Riu looked back and saw the stewardess trying to control her squeals and she rolled her eyes because of her flirtiness.

Jinyoung on the otherhand notice the gloom or rather another aura of Riu. He knew the stewardess wanted to flirt with her but he's not in the mood to flirt especially when his wife is beside him. Atleast he knows how to respect.

Riu planned on something and smirked, letting out a grunt, ready to fight with the said stewardess. Riu pushed the button and scooted closer to Jinyoung by leaning towards him.

Jinyoung let out a gasp and widened his eyes. "What do you think you're doing?" Riu pressed her index finger on his lips and sssh-ed him.

"Shut up." Riu warned

Jinyoung creased his forehead at her and saw the stewardess approaching. Jinyoung removed her hand but instead laced it together with his, trying to play along her. "I know what you're thinking. Haha."

"Is there anything you need, Sir? Ma'am?" 

"I want a magazine."

Jinyoung handed her his magazine. "Here."

Riu smiled and nuzzled at Jinyoung's crook of his neck. "Thank you yeobo. I forgot my hubby has a magazine. Silly me."

"Jeez." Jinyoung rolled his eyes but was shocked at Riu's next move. She kissed his cheeks and the stewardess is surprised, feeling kind of disappointed. Riu quickly scooted away from Jinyoung and wiped her lips with her sleeves until it became red. Jinyoung on the otherhand is laughing like crazy.

"If I know, you like me. Acting like you don't, psh. Who are you mocking?" Jinyoung chuckled and covered his mouth to muffle his laughter.

Riu widened her eyes. "What?! Am not! I don't even like you! Eew. Get a grip of yourself,"

"Oh really?" Jinyoung wiggled his eyebrows and looked at her, somehow interested at her because she's easy to be annoyed.

"Don't think highly of yourself, jerk. I don't have interest on you."

"Then you shouldn't have bothered to annoy the plain stewardess. Admit that you're jealous that the stewardess shows interest on me. Jealous wife of mine. Ayii~ " Jinyoung nudged her.

"I'm not going to admit anything and I'm not jealous! I don't care about you! " Riu pushed Jinyoung lightly and looked at the window with red face due to blush. Jinyoung laughed and tried teasing her more.

_______

The plane arrived safely and the couple fared a cab going to their booked hotel. Jinyoung got their bags out of the cab's trunk all by himself because Riu is busy admiring the scenery. Tahiti is really a beautiful island indeed. Its beckons the sun kissing those white sand beaches.

"Oy. I won't carry your bags if you think you're lucky." Jinyoung reminded and walk ahead of her to the lobby. Riu rolled her eyes and dragged her luggage with her.

"Good afternoon, reserved room for Mr. Jinyoung Jung."

The lobbyist typed on his computer and smiled at Jinyoung and Riu. He handed him the card and Jinyoung walk towards the elevator. When the couple arrived at the 5th floor, Jinyoung got out like he's in a hurry and looked f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter