10

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Early in the morning, Jinyoung already arrived in their campus and got out of his supra. He thought of coming early so that he can have a long time teasing her. Just to his luck, he saw his fiancee walking with her head low quite near distance with him.  Jinyoung grins and approach her with his hands on his pockets.

Riu didn't notice that someone is behind him because she's too indulged on her thoughts. Jinyoung took the chance and

"POOO!" Jinyoung screamed

Riu jumped in surprise, clutching on her dear heart  and almost lose her balance. Her heartbeat raced as if it'll broke down later. She glared at the culprit and anger rise as she saw Jinyoung laughing, clutching on his stomach.

"What's your problem, jerk?!" Riu yelled

Jinyoung stopped laughing and raised his eyebrow. "What's with the face? Why you look so serious?"

"If you don't have anything good to do, will you go away from me and don't come near me! Your presence just beats the hell out of me." Riu glares at him.

Jinyoung smirks and leans forward, so near that people might predict that they'll kiss. "So my presence has this effect on you. Haha  What if I don't? What will MY FIANCEE do to me huh?"

Riu accepted the challenge and lean forwards, making their foreheads touch. "I'll definitely kick your and embarass you. Don't you dare piss me, Mr. Conceited jerk."

Jinyoung isn't surprise at her comeback and laugh it off. He admits that he's having fun with Riu alone, teasing and making her angry really makes his day. Ever since he got a punch from her, he got quite interested of her. B1A4 saw Jinyoung laughing as they approach him.

"What's so funny, Jinyoung hyung?" Sandeul ask, scratching his forehead.

"Lately, he's starting to get crazy! Look at him! He's laughing to himself without anything being funny! Oh Dear God! What's happening to our dear earth?!" Baro exclaimed.

Jinyoung squinted his eyes at Baro. "Who are you calling crazy?"

B1A4 pointed fingers at him "YOU!"

Jinyoung raised an eyebrow and pointed himself "What? Me? Why?"

"Hi hyungs! Woah. What's with the tension here?" Gongchan, their maknae, arrived and look at them one by one.

"Jinyoung hyung is being crazy lately." Baro whispered to Gongchan but loud enough for them to hear.

"YAH!"

"Is that even a whisper?! Everybody can hear that, Baro!" Sandeul stated and facepalmed.

"I pissed Riu that's all. I'm not crazy, jeez." Jinyoung rolled his eyes and waved his hands on air.

Their eyes widened and looked at him like he's crazy or he did something crazy. "What?!"

Gongchan scratched his head. "Who's Riu?"

"Hyung got an uppercut from her.." B1A4 said in chorus

"And she's my fiancee." Jinyoung added

"Yeah he's his fiance- WHAT?! YOUR FIANCEE?!" Sandeul widened his eyes at him.

"How come?! I thoughts its the healthy one?!" CNU asked

"Nahh. Riu is." Jinyoung nodded.

Baro grew surprised and looked at Jinyoung, squinting his eyes at him. "YOU TRAITOR! I told you I like her!"

Everybody smacked his head and Jinyoung teasingly grins at him. "Sorry to hear that but he's my fiancee and never will be yours. Better luck next time, Baro."

"Did I hear it right?!" Gongchan look like he's out of the world and doesn't understand what they're saying.

"You just went to your honeymoon, you're gone deaf already? I'll not repeat myself." Jinyoung inserted his hands on his pockets and walks away.

With that dramatic walk out, B1A4 titled their heads in confusion. They didnt seem to like the new side that Jinyoung is portraying. He is having his mood swings lately and he started acting different in the way he had become much good in pissing and annoying people.

_______

Nuptial of Jung Jinyoung and Lee Riu

 

It was day fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter