16

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung squinted his eyes once sunlight passed through the slits of curtains. He groaned and tried blocking it with his pillow. Minutes later, he woke up because his phone rung.

"An idiot is attempting to reach you on your cellular device." Jinyoung grinned at his message tone and reach for his Iphone 4s in his side table. He find all 20 messages from his friends mostly from Sandeul and Baro inviting him for party.

"Jeez. Early in the morning, party already?" Jinyoung rolled his eyes and deleted all messages, emptying the inbox. After that, he went to prepare himself for the day, taking an early shower and did some stretches.

"GOOD MORNING WORLD!" Jinyoung hailed as he stretch his back. He changed to a black wifebeater and trackpants before going downstairs.

The house seems to be quiet merely because of the facts that Riu is still deeply asleep and there are no other people other than them in their house.

"I forgot to call the maid agency." Jinyoung scratched his head as he go downstairs, heading to the kitchen to make some coffee and to hire some maids via phone call. He sipped on his coffee as he read news on his Iphone 4s.

DING! DONG!

Jinyoung looked up only to hear doorbell continuously ringing like in a hurry. He furrowed his eyebrows because he's not expecting guests early in the morning. He still didn't have his breakfast and yet.. Jinyoung just sighed and went to get the door.

Jinyoung reached for the door and opened the gate only to find his sister-in-law and her friends standing on their gate with great smiles on their lips.

Jinyoung scratched his head awkwardly and let out a timid smile. "Good Morning noonas. What brought you here?" He opens the gate widely and they walk in.

"We wanted to pay you a visit. Where's Riu?" Bom asked as the others find themselves already roaming around their house. It feels like they know the features of the house like in the back of their hands. Jinyoung made them honey teas and offered it to them.

Once he comes back from the living room, Bom and Chaerin were the only one sitting in the room. He sat together with them and had a small chitchat.

"How's marriage life?"

"Err. Its okay.. Everything is running smoothly.. I guess?" Jinyoung sheepishly smiled at them.

Chaerin tossed him a cushion "Yah! Don't be so awkward with us around. We'll be seeing each other more often if that's possible so act normal. Arasso?"

Jinyoung nodded. "Yes noona."

"Good then!" Chaerin smiled

Meanwhile, Dara and Minzy went upstairs and entered the master's bedroom but nobody greeted them.

"What? Where's Riu?" Minzy roamed her eyes around the big room but its just squeagy clean and its like nobody ever sleep there. Dara patted her shoulders and turn around to face Minzy.

"Let's check all rooms here." Minzy nodded and starts opening the doors and smiled in satisfaction once she saw the little bump on the guest room. She dragged Dara inside and take the honor to pull the duvet from covering Riu's face.

"GOOD MORNING MRS. JUNG RIU!" They shouted which startled Riu to wake up. She sat up, rubbing her eyes and look for the culprits. Her eyes widened when she saw Dara and Minzy right in front of her bed.

"Oh hell no! Is this for real?!" Riu purposely rubbed her eyes in case she's still dreaming. Dara laughed and instantly reached Riu for a bear hug.

"GROUP HUG!" Minzy shouted and they all gathered for a group hug. They pulled away from each with excitement rushing on themselves. Riu stood up and did a quick shower before going downstairs with them.

"What are you guys doing here?" Riu dared to ask as they go downstairs. From the visitors' view, the house is so clean that no dust is even visible. They're kind of proud to see that the couple is able to live on themselves all alone.

"Were here for a visit. Its been a long time since we last saw you and.." Minzy looked at Dara for her to continue

"And what?" Riu looked at Dara with anticipating eyes

"We wanted to know if were already expecting a baby! HAHAHA" Riu chased her around and Dara hide herself at Jinyoung's back as he was about to go in the kitchen, still holding a tray with teacups.

"What are you doing?! Go away Jinyoung!" Riu reached for Dara but she can't because of Jinyoung's figure.

"JINYOUNG!" Jinyoung rolled his eyes and just escaped the two. Not wanting to be involve in their play. Bom pinched Dara's ears to set her up.

"Behave Dara Park. Act like your age." Dara rolled her eyes and yank Bom's hand away from her ears. Riu stucked her tongue out at her while she went to the couch to sulk.

"Will you stop that, Riu?" Jinyoung called her attention, wanting her to pay attention and act behave in front of their visitors. Riu made a face but followed anyway. The couple as well as the others gathered to sit in the couch to have a talk.

"How are you baby gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter