15

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was the end of their honeymoon and its time to go back to Seoul. The couple arrived at the Incheon airport after quite hours of travel. Jinyoung pushed their cart as they go out of the airport.

"JINYOUNG! RIU!" The couple looked around only to find Bom waving for them. Riu run towards her unni and hug her so tight, with Jinyoung following behind with a smile on his face.

"Hi noona." Jinyoung greeted and Bom hugged him too then led them both to their limousine. The driver helped Jinyoung to put their bags at the trunk and soon, they're now on the road, driving their way home.

"How's Tahiti?" Bom began, looking at the couple with a wide smile.

"Its good. We have fun." Jinyoung blurted out and Riu nodded in agreement. It seems that their honeymoon is the bridge for the couple to somehow improve their relationship to being friends atleast.

"That's good to hear then! It seems that you two grew closer to each other." Bom grinned at them but Riu just rolled her eyes.

"Oh please unni. Stop whatever you're thinking."

"Huh? What am I thinking? I don't know what you're saying Riu." Bom shrugged and Jinyoung looked at the both of them.

"Where exactly are we going? It isn't the direction of either of our houses." Jinyoung looked at the glass and directions of the road and Riu noticed it too.

"Yeah. Where are we going?"

Bom rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest and Jinyoung thought that Riu looked like her in some ways.

"Of course to your NEW home. Newly weds should have their own sanctuary. We never know.. You might take care of your "MADE IN TAHITI" baby soon." Bom giggled, leaving the couple to blush.

"UNNI! WE NEVER DID THAT!" Riu defended themselves and Jinyoung nodded along.

"Its true noona. Nothing happened between us!"

Bom laughed and waved her hands off. "Stop joking me guys."

"BUT WERE NOT JOKING" they chorused

"K. FINE!" Bom nodded along but still has this teasing aura around her. Bom thought that they're going to be highly last forever if they learn to be dependent on each other and more like for them to fall in love with each other. She highly recommend that house will be the witness of the newly sprouting love between Jinyoung and Riu.

_____

 

Jinyoung and Riu stare at the grand house rooted right in front of them. After Bom handed the keys to Jinyoung and left the area 10 minutes ago, the couple hasn't still entered the house because they're still amazed at the exterior.

"Oh gahd. This is so cool. What more if its the interior?!" Riu giddily snatched the keys from Jinyoung's hands and entered the house.

Jinyoung sighed and drag ALL their luggages inside without anyone's help. White long stairs and a grand chandelier greeted them once they got inside the house. It was more like highly someone's house design but they can't of anyone. The right panel of the house is for the living room and hallway going to the kitchen then to the left panel is the area responsible for the little garden and swings plus poolside.

"SWINGS!" Riu immediately run towards the left panel of the house to get to the swings. Jinyoung shook his head and got his luggages to look for their rooms.

Jinyoung noticed that the house has likely 6 rooms in total. Grand balcony on the left far side of the floor then the rooms -- the master's bedroom and 2 guest rooms with linkable bathroom inside, theater room, library and..

"What's this?" Jinyoung tried twisting the door knob but it didn't budge. Because of the jetlag feeling, he didn't even pay attention to find o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter