20

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Riu stirred on her sleep when undeniably heat on her thighs. She turned around and felt a hard pillow on her side. With eyes closed, she roamed her hands to feel the said pillow and noticed it has ruffles. Her forehead creased since she don't like ruffles. Her eyes burst open and gasped at the sight.

JUNG JINYOUNG SLEEPING NEXT TO HER, TOPLESS

Riu immediately scrambled up and covered her chest with the blanket. Her head ached like it has a cracking mode on it. She roamed her eyes around the room she's in.

"This is not my room. Why am I in here? Oh my gosh. Did we did it last night?" Her heart pounded loudly and nervousness easily occupied her heart. She screamed that startled Jinyoung on his sleep.

"W-what? What happened? Is there fire?" Jinyoung sat up and look around the room. He sighed in relief there's nothing. He didn't even hear the fire alarm.

"You!" Riu pointed at him with shaky hands. "I hate you, Jinyoung! I never thought.. I never thought you're that kind of guy! What if.. What if I become pregnant?! Oh my gosh! I don't want to be a mother yet!"

"Ha?" Jinyoung's mouth left ajar. "What are you saying?"

"I hate you!" Riu covered her face with the pillow and in the verge of tears,

Jinyoung realized what she's saying and laughed, "I should have seen this coming. " He run a hand on his hair and took the pillow away from her. "Look, nothing happened between us last night. Seriously, there's nothing so you don't have to worry."

Riu looked at him with puppy eyes. "Really?"

Jinyoung smirked, coating himself with a dark aura, "But.. I never imagined you're like that last night. You're so wild and I thought you're experienced already."

Riu whined, covering her face with a palm. "You said we did nothing?! JINYOUNG!"

"What? Look," Jinyoung pointed at his lips, "Our lips are a bit swollen because of last night. You initiated our passionate, scorching, hot kiss " He uncovers her face and laughed.

"JINYOUNG!"

"Nahh. I'm just joking. Nothing happened. You're still a ."

Riu throwed him a questioning look.

"If you're not a , you should have felt an aching sensation down there and you should have seen blood on my bed. Have you seen any?" He raised his eyebrows.

Riu jumped out of bed and pulled the blanket down. Her eyes searched for any sign of blood and sighed in relief when she saw nothing.

"See? You're scaring yourself for nothing. Go and take a bath. You'll be late if you don't hurry.." He reminded

"Don't you have classes too?"

"I do.. But I'm quick unlike you." Jinyoung nodded at his door and she hurriedly rushed out to her room.

____ 

Jinyoung still have a satisfied smile playing on his lips. The scenes from last night and in his car kept on flashing his mind. Riu is in a hurry to leave the house when Jinyoung is still fixing his uniform but stopped midway when she noticed Jinyoung's neck with 5 hickeys. She gasped and she quickly applied BB cream on his neck. She looked crazy and frantic.

"Hyung you've been smiling there nonstop. Your lips is starting to tear apart from your face." Sandeul noticed and he coughed on his fist to retain his cold exterior looks.

"I'm not smiling." Jinyoung denied, inserting his hands on his pockets. CNU who is beside him just shook his head in attempting to deny his smiles.

"I'm sure something happened last night that made you like this." CNU stated, Jinyoung shrugged and got out of their homeroom for lunch break. Girls undeniably started crowding around them like they're an idol.

Baro flashed them his infamous smiles that made girls swoon and Sandeul just waved that made girls squeal in delight. Jinyoung and CNU just rolled their eyes at the playboys beside them. Gongchan is busy playing on his phone to even notice the crazy fangirls.

On their way to their territory, B1A4 halted on their tracks when a pretty simple girl stood infront of them. Jinyoung raised his eyebrows at her. CNU pointed at the cake on her hand. Sandeul and Baro got interested and waited what will happen to the girl.

"I bet $200, Jinyoung hyung will throw that cake in that trash bin." Sandeul whispered at Baro.

"Game! $300 Hyung will just ignore her like he didn't saw anything." Baro bet

Gongchan heard their bets and shook his head but participated anyway. "$500, he'll accept that."

Sandeul an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter